Tooth whitening is it worth it?

Deleted member 19773

Deleted member 19773

Iron
My dentist advised me against whitening my teeth because he thought that my tooth color suits me and that teeth that are too bright look fake what do you think?

well it depends how white your teeth already are

well it depends how white your teeth already are
D7618FB9 7AFA 4CBD 95B8 F469B0BFD84C

well, i guess it depends
are you trying to post insta pics and take snapchat stories? bright white teeth are a huge halo
really you dont NEED it, but if you have the money, hes good at it, and you dont have sensitive teeth go ahead

well, i guess it depends
are you trying to post insta pics and take snapchat stories? bright white teeth are a huge halo
really you dont NEED it, but if you have the money, hes good at it, and you dont have sensitive teeth go ahead
I just want to optimize my appearance / face

I just want to optimize my appearance / face
yeah why not. I don't think there's such a thing as having too white teeth

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19773
Is he using trays or a device to whiten

I have the whitest shade of natural teeth possible (lucky genetics I guess), it really depends on your teeth genetics on how much it changes your teeth colour, it was quite drastic for me, but it's temporary if you don't take care of them, and if you keep on whitening them you'll have sensitivity in your teeth. I feel like theres no way to have too white teeth (naturally) and I've only gotten compliments about mine and foids digging it. Look into hydrogen peroxide mouthwash and get a water irrigator to spare your gums from dental floss and brush your teeth regularly, avoid discolouring foods/drinks, if you drink coffee a lot like I do, get a metal straw

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 19773
white teeth is a very good trait. I put porcelain implant with a color whiter than the most white natural, and oftentimes I get compliments for that

Whitening teeth with these products won’t make your teeth so white, they aren’t so powerful so relax with that