Top 10 Most Disappointing Moments in The History of Mankind

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
10. The reveal of BMW X4

3333A82000000578 3541363 image a 7 1460706308533

This car is so ugly it makes an X6 look good. And underneath the ugliness is really just an X3 that’s been interfered with, and not in a good way.

9. The movie: Frozen II

1*Dy1BZlMl2rh94JezNO2pgg.jpeg

I am very sad to say that Frozen II is forgettable. And in an era of post Zootopia, Moana, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Wreck-it Ralph, Big Hero 6, the first Frozen, and so on, I’m afraid Frozen II joins the tier of lame Disney sequels. It’s above average for a Disney sequel, but that’s like saying losing your hand is better than losing your arm. They’re both pretty bad. Frozen II is not quite direct to DVD Disney sequel level, but if it wasn’t for the spellbinding animation and budget, it certainly would be. In fact, I’ll take Lion King 1 and 1/2 any day over Frozen II.

8. The release of No Man's Sky

No mans sky

Nobody will forget the first 48 hours after No Man’s Sky launched. It was during that time that everyone realized nearly everything that they had been promised about this game was either straight up missing or was present in such a reduced form that it might as well not be there.

No Man’s Sky was so disappointing that we’re shocked it didn’t trigger a second video game industry crash. After all, who can trust what a developer says after living through this game’s hype period and release?

7. Crystal Pepsi

02 081516 Pepsi Carroll2e16d0bafill 735x490

In 1992, PepsiCo attempted to enter the then-flourishing “new-age beverages” market with its clear, caffeine-free Crystal Pepsi. The company promoted the product as a healthy and pure diet beverage. Not only were consumers not convinced by Pepsi’s health angle, but many cola-drinkers expected a darker beverage. Also hurting Crystal Pepsi’s popularity: to many consumers it tasted just like original Pepsi.

6. The movie: Suicide Squad

Anigif sub buzz 3127 1564502609 8

I liked the idea of villains being the heros for a change, but the storyline was just all over the place and didn't quite make sense. Characters were introduced one right after the other with no real background. I was especially disappointed with Katana because I thought she would play a bigger role, but her character was ultimately forgettable, unnecessary, and stereotypical. Oh, and the Joker and Harley Quinn's relationship? It totally put me off.

5. When women were granted the right to vote in 1920

votesforwomen.jpg

Because of the Nineteenth Amendment, women are guaranteed the right to vote. But the restrictions that would keep non-white men from voting would now carry over to non-white women. It would stay this way for years.

4. When 8PSL Hernan Drago got married to a subhuman

Hernan Drago

Autism. I don't have much more to say.

3. The day of Retribution (2014 Isla Vista massacre)

Ezgif 5 a3275acd4c36

On the evening of May 23, 2014, Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – in Isla Vista, California near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara, then killed himself. Lackluster performance from ER to say the least. I expected a much better KD ratio from him. Elliot now lives rent free in Gandy Heaven.
THIS IS JUST A JOKE FBI!!!!

2. The day when Jeff Bezos got divorce raped and realised "no money for your face"

5ca63bfb77584e6885040905

The settlement took an enormous chunk out of Bezos' reported net worth, which peaked in excess of $165 billion in late 2018, according to Bloomberg. It also created a new, independent billionaire in MacKenzie Bezos, who ended the year in 25th place on the Bloomberg index with $37.1 billion to her name. She is the fifth-richest woman on the list.

1. @Copemaxxing Final Face Reveal

Everyone was so excited when the Looksmax.me user, Copemaxxing, posted "teaser" pictures of his face. The hype was unmatchable but it quickly died down when he posted an unfrauded selfie for obvious reasons....

@malignant @Mohamad @Britishlooksmaxxer @NarcyChadlite @inceletto @W0KESTMOTHF @Sikkunt23 @Original @goat2x @ArvidGustavsson @xefo69

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 3323 and 37 others
dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Arkantos, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
bro said frozen 2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 6997
Didnt read jeff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
Where’s when Hitler lost ww2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hispanicincel, Deleted member 8765, Krezo and 3 others
Caged at #10:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: wasted
Forzen 2 wtf? Are you 12 jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and wasted
11. Lucidtobaccos ascention

• JFL
X6 is a gigachad car IMO

• JFL
I miss @DaddyBigPenis

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Taylorswift and wasted
I think he just needs a lip reduction tbh

• JFL
@Copemaxxing how will you Cope now?

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
good thread indeed

• JFL
cages ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and wasted
Do you fags not understand that the first part was just complete retardation so you CAGE when you scroll down???
over for ur iq if u think im reading more than the big and bold letters

• +1
INFACT THE „UNFRAUDED PIC“ WAS THE FIRST PIC I POSTED OF ME ON THIS SITE YOU RETARDED FAGGOT ETHNIC. KYS FOR SPREADING MY PICS + I DONT LOOK LIKE THIS PIC AT ALL ANYMORE ONLY USERS I ADDED ON SNAP KNOW HOW I LOOK IN MOTION ETC

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and wasted
10. The reveal of BMW X4

View attachment 660577
This car is so ugly it makes an X6 look good. And underneath the ugliness is really just an X3 that’s been interfered with, and not in a good way.

I am very sad to say that Frozen II is forgettable. And in an era of post Zootopia, Moana, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Wreck-it Ralph, Big Hero 6, the first Frozen, and so on, I’m afraid Frozen II joins the tier of lame Disney sequels. It’s above average for a Disney sequel, but that’s like saying losing your hand is better than losing your arm. They’re both pretty bad. Frozen II is not quite direct to DVD Disney sequel level, but if it wasn’t for the spellbinding animation and budget, it certainly would be. In fact, I’ll take Lion King 1 and 1/2 any day over Frozen II.

View attachment 660603
Nobody will forget the first 48 hours after No Man’s Sky launched. It was during that time that everyone realized nearly everything that they had been promised about this game was either straight up missing or was present in such a reduced form that it might as well not be there.

No Man’s Sky was so disappointing that we’re shocked it didn’t trigger a second video game industry crash. After all, who can trust what a developer says after living through this game’s hype period and release?

7. Crystal Pepsi

View attachment 660612
In 1992, PepsiCo attempted to enter the then-flourishing “new-age beverages” market with its clear, caffeine-free Crystal Pepsi. The company promoted the product as a healthy and pure diet beverage. Not only were consumers not convinced by Pepsi’s health angle, but many cola-drinkers expected a darker beverage. Also hurting Crystal Pepsi’s popularity: to many consumers it tasted just like original Pepsi.

View attachment 660619
I liked the idea of villains being the heros for a change, but the storyline was just all over the place and didn't quite make sense. Characters were introduced one right after the other with no real background. I was especially disappointed with Katana because I thought she would play a bigger role, but her character was ultimately forgettable, unnecessary, and stereotypical. Oh, and the Joker and Harley Quinn's relationship? It totally put me off.

votesforwomen.jpg

Because of the Nineteenth Amendment, women are guaranteed the right to vote. But the restrictions that would keep non-white men from voting would now carry over to non-white women. It would stay this way for years.

View attachment 660653

View attachment 660717
On the evening of May 23, 2014, Elliot Rodger killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – in Isla Vista, California near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara, then killed himself. Lackluster performance from ER to say the least. I expected a much better KD ratio from him. Elliot now lives rent free in Gandy Heaven.

2. The day when Jeff Bezos got divorce raped and realised "no money for your face"

View attachment 660833
The settlement took an enormous chunk out of Bezos' reported net worth, which peaked in excess of $165 billion in late 2018, according to Bloomberg. It also created a new, independent billionaire in MacKenzie Bezos, who ended the year in 25th place on the Bloomberg index with $37.1 billion to her name. She is the fifth-richest woman on the list.

View attachment 660839View attachment 660837
Everyone was so excited when the Looksmax.me user, Copemaxxing, posted "teaser" pictures of his face. The hype was unmatchable but it quickly died down when he posted an unfrauded selfie for obvious reasons....

@malignant @Mohamad @Britishlooksmaxxer @NarcyChadlite @inceletto @W0KESTMOTHF @Sikkunt23 @Original @goat2x @ArvidGustavsson @xefo69
Hernan Drago ruined his genes. every girl in the world was in his palms yet he threw it away

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and wasted
INFACT THE „UNFRAUDED PIC“ WAS THE FIRST PIC I POSTED OF ME ON THIS SITE YOU RETARDED FAGGOT ETHNIC. KYS FOR SPREADING MY PICS + I DONT LOOK LIKE THIS PIC AT ALL ANYMORE ONLY USERS I ADDED ON SNAP KNOW HOW I LOOK IN MOTION ETC
It's just a joke retard
www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Joke

+ I'm not ethnic faggot

• JFL
Reactions: BradAniston
It's just a joke retard
www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Joke

+ I'm not ethnic faggot
Where is the joke man? I said racist shit here for like 1000 times and Dont have the fucking nervers to ger associated with that crap because you are spreading my pics over the whole google search engine

• So Sad
Where is the joke man? I said racist shit here for like 1000 times and Dont have the fucking nervers to ger associated with that crap because you are spreading my pics over the whole google search engine
Funny fact: nobody gives a fuck about this site and you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, BradAniston, wasted and 1 other person
I genuinely feel sad for Hernan Drago’s son. Imagine your dad looking like this :

17648BF5 AD7D 4569 9566 006D4853B421

And you turning out like THIS :

2A1F5F72 0E75 411B 8DD1 D947A62464FA

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 4209 and wasted
10. The reveal of BMW X4

View attachment 660577

View attachment 660603

7. Crystal Pepsi

View attachment 660612

View attachment 660619

votesforwomen.jpg

View attachment 660653

View attachment 660717

View attachment 660833

View attachment 660839View attachment 660837

no man's sky was more disappointing than suicide squad imo

• +1
  • JFL
i enjoyed reading this tbh

• Woah
Imagine having nothing better to do than making this thread

• JFL
Funniest thread I've seen a while.

• Love it
100% legit thread tbh

• JFL

Attachments

• 665478-92fbb3032470426e6fb49ba30139e75b.png
    665478-92fbb3032470426e6fb49ba30139e75b.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: wasted and needsolution
2. Is so cucked
If I were Jeff Bezos I would do everything to put my mind into Gigachad body.

• JFL
1.Me being born

• JFL
1. The axis powers losing World War II and plunging the world into degeneracy.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back