- fifa/pes
- need for speed
- civilization II
- world of warcraft
- championship bass
- medal of honor
- age of empires
- gran turismo

there were dozens more i loved, of course, these were just playable indefinitely

early and mid 2000s, the period of buying/burning video games for ps1 consoles from guys secretly selling them for 2-3 EUR on the market next to oldcels selling their home-grown vegetables. so fucking beautiful

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Still watching Vikings to cope with the mystery of the universe?

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Altruіst
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
vikings: valhalla S3 is out, i'm on episode 3
There's no way for you to escape my friend. Whatever and however alcohol you may consume. How many shows you're going to watch. The next wave of despair is around the corner. Give yourself up to me. Submit. And find meaning in the worship of my being. In my school of thought we teach the 'easygoing asshole' mentality. Where u too, can become, a likeable asshole. A mayhem. Mayhem like me.

• +1
Reactions: Altruіst
what about pokemon

• JFL
Reactions: Altruіst
There's no way for you to escape my friend. Whatever and however alcohol you may consume. How many shows you're going to watch. The next wave of despair is around the corner. Give yourself up to me. Submit. And find meaning in the worship of my being. In my school of thought we teach the 'easygoing asshole' mentality. Where u too, can become, a likeable asshole. A mayhem. Mayhem like me.

matt-damon-burns-paper.gif

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back