A68178dd627666b5fe09ad887f7abb99

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 23558 and vermillioncorefan
3 recessed maxillacels holyshit:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and n0rthface
None of them have it, and recessed maxilla doesn't matter when it's all about zygos and eyes
all of them have recessed maxilla, and maxilla is the most important bone for aesthetics
but Haruma and Vito have good front profiles, idk why you glaze Ramirez, he is ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
all of them have recessed maxilla, and maxilla is the most important bone for aesthetics
but Haruma and Vito have good front profiles, idk why you glaze Ramirez, he is ugly as fuck
Haruma has a very good maxilla especially for asian, idk about Vito's, but his chin is recessed anyway, so his side is meh but it doesn't even matter. Ramirez has everything perfect very good fwd growth and maxilla, idk where u got that from. All among some of the most harmonious faces deservedly. Even though CA harmony scale is fucked in some ways

cy8vsd

• JFL
Reactions: fl0w
RIP Haruma Miura:
800px-20190829_%E4%B8%89%E6%B5%A6%E6%98%A5%E9%A6%AC%E5%9C%A8%E5%8F%B0%E7%81%A3%E8%88%87%E7%B2%89%E7%B5%B2%E8%A6%8B%E9%9D%A2.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
I don't understand why you glaze him
he is ugly

I don't glaze him, he just is one of the best looking ppl, people can be art too, as can almost everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Tf u got Bruce Lee on there for

None of them have it, and recessed maxilla doesn't matter when it's all about zygos and eyes
downlike. u don’t understand maxilla theory u never will

downlike. u don’t understand maxilla theory u never will
Maxilla is really overrated here, no one actually knows what it means almost here, people just use it as a scapegoat for their own biases and it's rarely really critically present in someone's looks. Give me an example how maxillary projection hurts any of these ppl? U can't

Maxilla is really overrated here, no one actually knows what it means almost here, people just use it as a scapegoat for their own biases and it's rarely really critically present in someone's looks. Give me an example how maxillary projection hurts any of these ppl? U can't
i could give an analysis but why bother when u joined 2024

I don't glaze him, he just is one of the best looking ppl,
you think that the most important thing is cheekbones and eyes
but his eye area looks aggressive and repulsive
And the reason why his cheeks are so hollow is not because of his cheekbones, but because of a lack of teeth.
and you ignore his unhealthy hair, terrible skin, disgusting voice, long philtrum and so on
people can be art too, as can almost everything
true

That’s the very definition of perfect maxilla tho
People use maxilla to try to confirm their biases because it's so easy to say "oh he has bad maxilla" lmao even if not true

i could give an analysis but why bother when u joined 2024
Maxilla laterally is far more important because it directly affects FWHR and other structures in the area, but maxillary projection is rarely anything crucial lmao as long as somewhat proportional, also show me how Vito (maybe, probably not), Haruma or Ramirez maxilla is recessed lol. Besides everyone has a different opinion of maxilla here lmao, you don't hold any sacred information

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
de vito looks like shit