• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
future slavic chad

muh this current generation sucks
muh back in my childhood the world was objectively better
muh i hate everything in the current moment and cant appreciate a single thing

if you say any of these things i hope something bad happens to you
The first one is objectively true.
Also, this is the first time in recorded history that we have FOUR woke generations. We haven't yet seen the full consequences of this, but stay tuned.

The first one is objectively true.
Also, this is the first time in recorded history that we have FOUR woke generations. We haven't yet seen the full consequences of this, but stay tuned.
guess what, every generation sucked i know shocker.

he wasn’t really drunk he just had a few booze

pass the refreshments need a cool cool beverages

everything i do needs a news crew present

i’m way too black to burn from sun rays

so i just meditate at my home in pompeii

IMG 7675
IMG 7668
IMG 7660
IMG 7654
IMG 7651

guess what, every generation sucked i know shocker.
Please don't insult my intelligence by claiming that the last four generations are anything like we've ever seen in recorded history. Nothing compares.

And, if the people that are prevalent now isn't bad enough, this is the first time in history that we have advanced technology, which will assist these woke generations in imposing their dystopian vision for the world. Not even the most powerful despotic rulers had this level of power and control, so we're in uncharted territory now.

Please don't insult my intelligence by claiming that the last four generations are anything like we've ever seen in recorded history. Nothing compares.

And, if the people that are prevalent now isn't bad enough, this is the first time in history that we have advanced technology, which will assist these woke generations in imposing their dystopian vision for the world. Not even the most powerful despotic rulers had this level of power and control, so we're in uncharted territory now.
nothing ever happens you midwit. niggas been predicting the end times dystopia since the beginning of time. they all thought by 1984 we'd live in a totaliterian state.

nothing ever happens you midwit. niggas been predicting the end times dystopia since the beginning of time. they all thought by 1984 we'd live in a totaliterian state.
Oh, really? When did they start predicting this on a mass scale? Could it be after World War 2, when the Silent generation and Baby Boomers just happened to be coming of age and started wreaking havoc on the culture?

Oh, I almost forgot. This also happens to be when technology had matured enough to allow mass media to corrupt and indoctrinate hundreds of millions of young people around the world.

Hmm. Sounds eerily similar to what I just said. Idk, draw your own conclusions.