Top 3 humiliation rituals on looksmax.org in 2024 [part-2]

alurmo

alurmo

Yes guys this is the finale
The top 3 humiliation rituals on .org in the big 2024
hopefully this is gonna be a yearly thing if the rep meta changes

honourable mentions
  • openly idolizing psl gods or forum chads
    • the demographic to this is mostly greycels so it doesnt really apply to the forum as a whole but its just ass all around, like imagine making comments non stop abt a forum chad "muh fagicular saar" "muh salludon saar" i do it to mock guys who idolize psl gods jfl, user example/s(@Pei ,@LeonidasGui)
  • doing a face reveal​
    • success if good looking, if ur not gl and do a face reveal, its over brah:forcedsmile:
  • being a obsessive gooner​
    • its ok if u have a couple threads abt fapping or gooning but too much is genuinely not good brah, user example(@asdvek)​
  • posting ur dick on here​
    • this is the most degen shit ever, imagine showing ur dick to incels online, genuinely ass​

3.Being a moderator/VIP
self explanitory tbh
Hard truth but being a mod or having a vip is the ultimate goy trait, u suck masters dick for no money:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its wild brah, obv theres many examples of mods and people with vip, even the chronically online rarely get mod status on here
(cred to @Clark69 for recommending me this btw)

risk(mod):1/10(u basically have to have a clean slate to be a mod
risk(vip):4/10(will get trolled on forever by dudes here bc u wasted ur hard earned money to some jew freemason(master))

reward(mod):8/10(can easily get reps, automatically holds power bc of checkmark and gains immediate respect by greycels and new users
reward(vip):5/10(would be trolled forever bc u wasted actuall money for master lol, genuinely sad if u have vip that wasnt free)

2.Being indian/curry

self explanitory just like number 3, if ur curry and openly admitted it here b4, its basically a death sentance, especially if u have posted ur face, curry tax is unfortunetely real here and can make anything u say irrelevant no matter how much effort u put into ur replies u will just get hit with "ur curry"

examples of this in action

risk:0/10(just be born curry)

reward:1/10(nothing good abt being curry brah:forcedsmile:)

1.posting urself being aspie

a new and prime example of this in action is @Clavicular, u cant tell me this shit isnt borderline autism-

another example is @CoreSchizo

that is the ultimate, i repeat, the ultimate humilation ritual, top class examples from these 2 dudes, even tho the average person is too high-inhib to do self surgery nor post commentary vids, this is the most effective humiliation ritual for many benefits

risk:5/10(if ur content gets found by family or friends, its basically social suicide, so maybe stick to posting vids on the forum and other mostly private forums)

reward:10/10(instant reps, instant respect, instant forum acknowledgement)

tagging mfs who follow me/i think are gonna be interested- @aryan mogger @AOL @nathan @CopiumX @majesticincel @Clark69 @gigell @Greypiller @Darkeningstar @itzyaboyJJ @truthhurts @ttlurker @Rea @cavy @GabachoCopium

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lalala, gigell, Clark69 and 18 others
No tag, no like bud

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
This thread is high effort and low reward

Crazy how this reply will get more reps than OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, RecessedChinCel, truthhurts and 3 others
> a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, truthhurts, Mentalcel1 and 1 other person
This thread is high effort and low reward

Crazy how this reply will get more reps than OP
forum fags would rather see another @Pei thread instead of a real nigga speakin😣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, truthhurts and PsychoDsk
wata bout me ,. or is this bad thing .?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and alurmo
IMG 5477

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: beniman and truthhurts
Good thread tbh

• Love it
  • +1
2 hours spent on research for this shit and I just get 2 reps😣

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beniman, sigma ✰ and truthhurts

• +1

• +1

• +1
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
bump

• +1
  • JFL
don't warry say I rep but pls remov curry tax :feelsthink:
this forum is so shit when it comes to interactions dude
mfs will rep a copy and paste thread but don't listen to the real niggas speak:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: beniman, sigma ✰, truthhurts and 1 other person
this forum is so shit when it comes to interactions dude
mfs will rep a copy and paste thread but don't listen to the real niggas speak:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
real nigga talk

• +1
Jfl that buccal fat thread is copied from the OG diy buccal fat thread maybe some of you remember

• +1
Good thread btw caged

• JFL
  • +1

honourable mentions
    • the demographic to this is mostly greycels so it doesnt really apply to the forum as a whole but its just ass all around, like imagine making comments non stop abt a forum chad "muh fagicular saar" "muh salludon saar" i do it to mock guys who idolize psl gods jfl, user example/s(@Pei ,@LeonidasGui)
  • doing a face reveal​
    • success if good looking, if ur not gl and do a face reveal, its over brah:forcedsmile:
    • its ok if u have a couple threads abt fapping or gooning but too much is genuinely not good brah, user example(@asdvek)​
    • this is the most degen shit ever, imagine showing ur dick to incels online, genuinely ass​

3.Being a moderator/VIP
self explanitory tbh
Hard truth but being a mod or having a vip is the ultimate goy trait, u suck masters dick for no money:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its wild brah, obv theres many examples of mods and people with vip, even the chronically online rarely get mod status on here

risk(vip):4/10(will get trolled on forever by dudes here bc u wasted ur hard earned money to some jew freemason(master))

reward(mod):8/10(can easily get reps, automatically holds power bc of checkmark and gains immediate respect by greycels and new users
reward(vip):5/10(would be trolled forever bc u wasted actuall money for master lol, genuinely sad if u have vip that wasnt free)

2.Being indian/curry

self explanitory just like number 3, if ur curry and openly admitted it here b4, its basically a death sentance, especially if u have posted ur face, curry tax is unfortunetely real here and can make anything u say irrelevant no matter how much effort u put into ur replies u will just get hit with "ur curry"

a new and prime example of this in action is @Clavicular, u cant tell me this shit isnt borderline autism-

that is the ultimate, i repeat, the ultimate humilation ritual, top class examples from these 2 dudes, even tho the average person is too high-inhib to do self surgery nor post commentary vids, this is the most effective humiliation ritual for many benefits

risk:5/10(if ur content gets found by family or friends, its basically social suicide, so maybe stick to posting vids on the forum and other mostly private forums)

tagging mfs who follow me/i think are gonna be interested- @aryan mogger @AOL @nathan @CopiumX @majesticincel @Clark69 @gigell @Greypiller @Darkeningstar @itzyaboyJJ @truthhurts @ttlurker @Rea @cavy @GabachoCopium

yes but vip mogs

• JFL
  • +1

honourable mentions
  • doing a face reveal​

3.Being a moderator/VIP
self explanitory tbh

2.Being indian/curry

The one who speaks the truth, is always the most hated. Never forget that buddy boyo. Them joos are praying for ur downfall :feelswhat::ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and alurmo
The one who speaks the truth, is always the most hated. Never forget that buddy boyo. Them joos are praying for ur downfall :feelswhat::ogre:
ever since i posted my theory on master being associated with the freemasons and also being a jew my interactions have slightly gone down
he must've payed some minions to not interact with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beniman, sigma ✰ and truthhurts

honourable mentions
  • doing a face reveal​

3.Being a moderator/VIP
self explanitory tbh

2.Being indian/curry

most of these are debatable. if u were rich youd just buy VIP and not worry abt muh the money.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰, truthhurts and alurmo
low lifer trait tbh
imagine giving ur money to the goy addicted jewish freemason master:forcedsmile:
still, no ads and cool color imma buy thzt shit again soon the perma but its so fk gay price got raised (?? wasnt it 125 now its 150)

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and alurmo
I unironically enjoyed @CoreSchizo thread

• +1
Jfl that buccal fat thread is copied from the OG diy buccal fat thread maybe some of you remember

• Love it
Reactions: alurmo and Mewton
just mewing brah

• +1
>top 1 humiliation
>gets instant respect
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and truthhurts

honourable mentions
  • doing a face reveal​

3.Being a moderator/VIP
self explanitory tbh

2.Being indian/curry

Mirin thread bhai

• +1