2) Badr Hari
3) Stipe Moicic
4) Alistair Overeem
5) Brock Lesnar
THESE ARE THE BADDEST MEN ALIVE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Pietrosiek
Where is Jon Jones? He would fuck up every dude on this list. Also i would put capitan price there

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Where is Jon Jones? He would fuck up every dude on this list. Also i would put capitan price there
LOL AT THINKING JON JONES WOULD DO ANYTHING TO THE MEN ON THIS LIST. BADR HARI AND MIKE TYSON WOULD GIVE JONES PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE FROM 1 PUNCH AND THE LAST 3 SLAYERS WOULD WIN EASILY. NOT EVEN CLOSE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
LOL AT THINKING JON JONES WOULD DO ANYTHING TO THE MEN ON THIS LIST. BADR HARI AND MIKE TYSON WOULD GIVE JONES PERMANENT BRAIN DAMAGE FROM 1 PUNCH AND THE LAST 3 SLAYERS WOULD WIN EASILY. NOT EVEN CLOSE!
do you even train any combat sport or martial art? Jon Jones is GOAT of combat sports. Wait until he moves to heavyweight and fuck up stipe

• +1
Maybe Miocic

agree on tyson but about rest? there are probably badder guys in mobs or maybe in some unknown sof units idk

1) @Ritalincel
2) @Ritalincel
3) @Ritalincel
4) @Ritalincel
5) @Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
why are u thinking about men? Ur supposed to be on NoFap

Where is @undisputed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Mayorga, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
  • WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
do you even train any combat sport or martial art? Jon Jones is GOAT of combat sports. Wait until he moves to heavyweight and fuck up stipe
JON JONES IS MORE SKILLED THAN MEN LIKE LESNAR, OVEREEM BUT THEN YOU FACTOR IN BRUTE STRENGTH AND THEY WOULD OVER POWER HIM EASILY. Brock Lesnar would destroy Jones in a street fight not even CLOSE
why are u thinking about men? Ur supposed to be on NoFap
LOL! TALKING ABOUT THE BEST COMBAT FIGHTERS = GAY ALL OF A SUDDEN

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Pietrosiek
JON JONES IS MORE SKILLED THAN MEN LIKE LESNAR, OVEREEM BUT THEN YOU FACTOR IN BRUTE STRENGTH AND THEY WOULD OVER POWER HIM EASILY. Brock Lesnar would destroy Jones in a street fight not even CLOSE

Brock wrestling is not even that high level, stricking wise jon would easly mog him. No way brock would win with jones. Bones weight solid 240lbs offseason so powre diference wouldn't be that huge

• +1
Brock wrestling is not even that high level, stricking wise jon would easly mog him. No way brock would win with jones. Bones weight solid 240lbs offseason so powre diference wouldn't be that huge

STREET FIGHT WITH BROCK LESNAR'S SHEER POWER AND SIZE, ATHLETICISM AND SKILL HE WOULD KILL JONES. YES THE POWER DIFFERENCE WOULD BE HUGE BROCK IS MUCH STRONGER THAN JONES AND HE WEIGHS 80LBS MORE (JON JONES IS NOT 240lbs IN HIS OFF SEASON). LESNAR DOES HAVE SKILL, HE WAS A NCAA CHAMP AND HE ONLY GOT BETTER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 1680
View attachment 149877
STREET FIGHT WITH BROCK LESNAR'S SHEER POWER AND SIZE, ATHLETICISM AND SKILL HE WOULD KILL JONES. YES THE POWER DIFFERENCE WOULD BE HUGE BROCK IS MUCH STRONGER THAN JONES AND HE WEIGHS 80LBS MORE (JON JONES IS NOT 240lbs IN HIS OFF SEASON). LESNAR DOES HAVE SKILL, HE WAS A NCAA CHAMP AND HE ONLY GOT BETTER
do you even train martial arts or you're faggot who watch ufc becouse it's popular?

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 6401
do you even train martial arts or you're faggot who watch ufc becouse it's popular?
YOU ARE COMPARING A CAGE FIGHT TO A STREET FIGHT. A CAGE FIGHT IS BUILT TO FAVOR PEOPLE LIKE JONES (LONGER REACH, MUCH MORE STAMINA, VERY SKILLED BUT IN A STREET FIGHT EVERYTHING GOES. BROCK LESNAR WOULD KILL JONES BUDDY. YES, I AM A WRESTLER.

YOU ARE COMPARING A CAGE FIGHT TO A STREET FIGHT. A CAGE FIGHT IS BUILT TO FAVOR PEOPLE LIKE JONES (LONGER REACH, MUCH MORE STAMINA, VERY SKILLED BUT IN A STREET FIGHT EVERYTHING GOES. BROCK LESNAR WOULD KILL JONES BUDDY. YES, I AM A WRESTLER.
i wouldn't exept this kind of behavior from wrestler. Every martial artist know that street fight is cope, this one who attack first win. You can just kick to the groin. In normal fight not even mma rules just 2 dudes fighting bare knuckle i would go for Jones. DId you saw him deadlifting? At heavyweight he will be even stroner. He has lanky builed but a lot of musle on his frame.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
5 bullets to the dome = The 5 deadest men alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Golgo13
Francis ngannou would kill any of those guys in a street fight

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Golgo13 and MrGlutton
At first I read this as "Baldest men alive". Still works for the most part.

I am sure the posters on BadMaxxing.me will dispute this list.

1) Mike Tyson
2) Badr Hari
3) Stipe Moicic
4) Alistair Overeem
5) Brock Lesnar
You forgot Hitler

i wouldn't exept this kind of behavior from wrestler. Every martial artist know that street fight is cope, this one who attack first win. You can just kick to the groin. In normal fight not even mma rules just 2 dudes fighting bare knuckle i would go for Jones. DId you saw him deadlifting? At heavyweight he will be even stroner. He has lanky builed but a lot of musle on his frame.
You think a fight to the death between Jones and Lesnar will end in a groin kick? Most fights will end up in ground game where Lesnar obviously has the advantage with his wrestling background and his far superior strength. Jones is a much better striker to Lesnar but i dont think he can maintain his distance before Lesnar gets a hold of him. Jones will have to rely solely on his reach/striking ability vs a brute like Lesnar which is certaintly not possible in my eyes.

i didnt say it was gay but ur getting awfully defensive...

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
i didnt say it was gay but ur getting awfully defensive...
"Why are you talking about men, your supposed to be on NoFap" is implying that the subject I'm talking about (trained fighters) is gay

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
You think a fight to the death between Jones and Lesnar will end in a groin kick? Most fights will end up in ground game where Lesnar obviously has the advantage with his wrestling background and his far superior strength. Jones is a much better striker to Lesnar but i dont think he can maintain his distance before Lesnar gets a hold of him. Jones will have to rely solely on his reach/striking ability vs a brute like Lesnar which is certaintly not possible in my eyes.
dude in fifght to the death one of them would just eye poke, bite, grab the groin etc. If we talk about fight without that i would go with JOnes. Why?
1. Fight starts standup. Jones have better reach but he's one of the best fighters in using reach advantege. So his 2 main weapons in stricking are
a) obliques
-they are are great to slow down oponent and even injure him hard.
b) strong knees and elbows
-before wrestilng, brock need to pass Jones knees and elbows which are DEVASTATING
Imo jones would use obliques, jabs and low kicks to demage brock from the distance and being safe. IF Brock would try to strike with JOnes he won't be able to hit him propably his stricking is really bad. Then biggest weapon of jon, elbows and knees. He could make a lot of demage with them if brock would just go full blitz on him.
2.Now wrestling. Remember that Jon fought with DC and he wasn't able to take him down. Brock wasn't able to take down Cain even with big sieze difference. I wouldn't say that brock would take down Jones easly. I would even say that Jon could try to take brock down.
3. Cardio. So Brock looks good when he can make dude tired by his wrestling but when he will get hit by jon is standup, while jones defending his takedowns he would get tired quickly.

Last edited:
dude in fifght to the death one of them would just eye poke, bite, grab the groin etc. If we talk about fight without that i would go with JOnes. Why?
1. Fight starts standup. Jones have better reach but he's one of the best fighters in using reach advantege. So his 2 main weapons in stricking are
a) obliques
-they are are great to slow down oponent and even injure him hard.
b) strong knees and elbows
-before wrestilng, brock need to pass Jones knees and elbows which are DEVASTATING
Imo jones would use obliques, jabs and low kicks to demage brock from the distance and being safe. IF Brock would try to strike with JOnes he won't be able to hit him propably his stricking is really bad. Then biggest weapon of jon, elbows and knees. He could make a lot of demage with them if brock would just go full blitz on him.
2.Now wrestling. Remember that Jon fought with DC and he wasn't able to take him down. Brock wasn't able to take down Cain even with big sieze difference. I wouldn't say that brock would take down Jones easly. I would even say that Jon could try to take brock down.
3. Cardio. So Brock looks good when he can make dude tired by his wrestling but when he will get hit by jon is standup, while jones defending his takedowns he would get tired quickly.
DC and Jones were same weight and Jones is 6'4 while Cornier is 5'11. Jones also reach mogs Cornier into oblivion with 12 inches in difference. When Jones fought someone his size he barely won (Should of lost against Alexander Gustafsson tbh). Now Brock is not a good fighter against the best heavyweights by any means and he only had 20lbs on Cain. Im talking about at 6'3 300lbs+ I think he has enough skill and athleticism/strength to just overpower Jones at 6'4 220lbs. Brock Lesnar moved very well for his huge size at 300lbs. Also Brock Lesnar has great reach compared to Jones other opponents with 81 inches while Jones has 84 inches (not much of a reach mog but everything matters) Only way Jones wins is he has to maintain distance and win by striking and wear Lesnar down. Everything needs to go right with Jones

shit list where is hrithik roshan

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
DC and Jones were same weight
jfl if you think that brock have better wrestling than dc, and he outwresled dc
When Jones fought someone his size he barely won (Should of lost against Alexander Gustafsson tbh)
he won second fight easly, aslo don't compere stricking of gus to brock

Im talking about at 6'3 300lbs+ I think he has enough skill and athleticism/strength to just overpower Jones at 6'4 220lbs
Brock doesn't weight 300lbs+ on fightday and JOnes would weight 235 AT LEAST at heavyweight. Cain weighted 240, bones would weight the same.

"Why are you talking about men, your supposed to be on NoFap" is implying that the subject I'm talking about (trained fighters) is gay
im not saying ur gay fagot

LOL at putting Mike Tyson above Badr Hari. Mike Tyson never committed any crime. He was literally just arrested for being a negro. Meanwhile Badr Hari:
  • Almost started a fight with Mike Tyson to prove himself when he spotted him in a sex club in Amsterdam.
  • Went to jail multiple times for attempted murder, stabbing a pregnant woman, setting fire to a house with people inside, beating people to the point of permanent disability, doing favours for drug lords like hospitalising people
  • Was related in drug dealing and streetfighting as a kid in Amsterdam and Rotterdam
  • Knocked out 5 people 1v5 in a bar when he got drunk
  • Extreme anger issues, psychopathy and low inhibition
  • Lost the last match in K1 GP against after being so hyped that he stomped Remy Bonjasky on the ground, didn't even care
  • Said he wanted to kill his opponents in his interviews and said he enjoyed it when he knocked out his opponents
NaughtyAcceptableCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

im sorry op i love u

1) Mike Tyson
2) Badr Hari
3) Stipe Moicic
4) Alistair Overeem
5) Brock Lesnar

half if them are homeosexuals

LOL at putting Mike Tyson above Badr Hari. Mike Tyson never committed any crime. He was literally just arrested for being a negro. Meanwhile Badr Hari:
  • Almost started a fight with Mike Tyson to prove himself when he spotted him in a sex club in Amsterdam.
  • Went to jail multiple times for attempted murder, stabbing a pregnant woman, setting fire to a house with people inside, beating people to the point of permanent disability, doing favours for drug lords like hospitalising people
  • Was related in drug dealing and streetfighting as a kid in Amsterdam and Rotterdam
  • Knocked out 5 people 1v5 in a bar when he got drunk
  • Extreme anger issues, psychopathy and low inhibition
  • Lost the last match in K1 GP against after being so hyped that he stomped Remy Bonjasky on the ground, didn't even care
  • Said he wanted to kill his opponents in his interviews and said he enjoyed it when he knocked out his opponents
NaughtyAcceptableCanvasback-size_restricted.gif

LOL MIKE TYSON WOULD INDEED KILL BADR HARI. MIKE TYSON WHEN YOUNGER WAS A NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL IN HIS NEIGHBORHOOD AND COMMITTED MANY STRONG ARM ROBBERIES AND FOUGHT A LOT OF PEOPLE. BADR HARI KNOCKED OUT CONSTRUCTION WORKERS IN A BAR WHILE MIKE TYSON NEARLY KILLED MITCH GREEN (A PROFESSIONAL BOXER MUCH BIGGER THAN TYSON) IN A STREETFIGHT. ALSO LOL AT SAYING TYSON DOESN'T HAVE ANGER ISSUES (WATCH HIS FIGHTS!) MIKE TYSON GOT SO MAD THAT HE NEARLY KILLED A REPORTER IN A FIT OF RAGE. BADR HARI DIDN'T APPROACH TYSON BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE WILL BE KILLED BY ONE PUNCH.
jfl if you think that brock have better wrestling than dc, and he outwresled dc

he won second fight easly, aslo don't compere stricking of gus to brock

Brock doesn't weight 300lbs+ on fightday and JOnes would weight 235 AT LEAST at heavyweight. Cain weighted 240, bones would weight the same.
I'm going on the basis that it is a clean street fight (No sissy ball kicks) and that Brock is his walking weight. Daniel Cornier is not a better wrestler than Brock and even if he is Jones has never faced someone as big as Brock ever.

Last edited:
As a combat sports fan, nothing impressive me more than a 20 year old Mike Tyson.

A guy whose a genetic freak that is also super skilled makes for one scary mother fucker indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
As a combat sports fan, nothing impressive me more than a 20 year old Mike Tyson.

A guy whose a genetic freak that is also super skilled makes for one scary mother fucker indeed.
Best fighter ever

1) Mike Tyson
2) Badr Hari
3) Stipe Moicic
4) Alistair Overeem
5) Brock Lesnar
all of them are average fighters except tyson maybe miocic is a tough motherfucker but there are way tougher guys look at terence crawford for example this motherfucker got shot in the head and drove to hospital by himself while telling everyone on the phone that he got shot thats some real badass shit man

imagine me fucking that :feelsyay:

Tyson was soft and is soft now very weak character been quiet in jail

Tyson was soft and is soft now very weak character been quiet in jail
LOL TYSON FUCKED PRISON GUARDS AND HAD SEX EVERYDAY IN PRISON AND NOT ONE PERSON MESSED WITH HIM. YOU THINK TYSON IS WEAK?
Michael jordan laugh gif

TYSON WOULD KILL YOU WITH 1 SLAP TO THE CHEEK AND THEN FUCK YOUR ONEITIS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR DEAD BODY. YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR IRON MIKE TYSON, SON!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MrGlutton
You forgot this ogre
4DF7816F ECDE 4FC6 857F 5E3B868D2923

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299