Top 5 best fart smells

gigell

gigell

For this test I used Stacy model jb from my school who is my up and coming gf. I’m an important person so our relationship not public

She stayed at my house for a few days and I fed her different stuff

Then she farted in near me so I can get a taste of each fart

These are the rankings

1) Lavander

If you feed a girl lavander tea , then her farts will smell like it

This makes it smell extremely good and nice , pleasant unlike others it makes it even more wanting to stick your fingers up her asshole and sniff more

2) Premium old cheese

This has an intense strong cheese smell which gives you a totally new experience , I recommend

3) Liver bean smell

Has a unique irony gassy smell , I recommend this one aswell

4) Spicy chilli

When you are near the fart you can feel the heat which gives you an unique experience

5) “the unique smell”

This smell is unique and delicate that it’s hard to recreate and it appears only a few times in your life. If it ever appears near you , you should inhale it complete

Thank you for listening

For this test I used Stacy model jb from my school who is my up and coming gf. I’m an important person so our relationship not public

She stayed at my house for a few days and I fed her different stuff

Then she farted in near me so I can get a taste of each fart

These are the rankings

1) Lavander

If you feed a girl lavander tea , then her farts will smell like it

This makes it smell extremely good and nice , pleasant unlike others it makes it even more wanting to stick your fingers up her asshole and sniff more

2) Premium old cheese

This has an intense strong cheese smell which gives you a totally new experience , I recommend

3) Liver bean smell

Has a unique irony gassy smell , I recommend this one aswell

4) Spicy chilli

When you are near the fart you can feel the heat which gives you an unique experience

5) “the unique smell”

This smell is unique and delicate that it’s hard to recreate and it appears only a few times in your life. If it ever appears near you , you should inhale it complete

Thank you for listening
I bit vianna’s vagina once and she got mad