Top 5 Chads of All Time

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
I'm not sure if I made a thread similar to this already, but I'm going to post this anyway. Here are my top 5 chads of all-time, according to my knowledge. This is solely looking at facial features and what the general public (not PSL autists) would consider to be extremely attractive.

Number 5 - Jeremy Meeks
Young jeremy meeks with hair v0 htliwcv0bstb1

Not everyone will agree with my pick on this, especially given the agepill and the fact that his side profile is non-existent, but Jeremy Meeks is in my opinion still one of the biggest chads I know. He is pretty much like a doll facewise, his eye area is something you'd see in a lab, his front profile extremely aesthetic. Solid face overall.

Number 4 - Alan Ritchson
MV5BNDk5MTYxNTkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY1NzM0MjE V1

Whoever reads this is definitely not going to agree with my pick on this spot, but here's my opinion. Put prime (2010) Alan Ritchson next to ANY normie celebrity, any of them including Henry and Pattinson, and he completely outmogs them. This guy is the epitome of chadliness, and there is a possibility that he even inspired the thad character in our lore, since he played a "Thad" in a show.

Number 3 - Ian Somerhalder
28d4fede136954e91809f50fea361c8d

Y'all are gonna flame me for not putting him higher. Regardless of his ranking in this list, the fact that he's even mentioned tells us that he is an ultramogger. This man has one of the most accurate faces in history, on par with Hernan Drago in my opinion, but lacks a little bit of the hypermasculinity to put him higher on my list. Still a psl god ofcourse.

Number 2 - Chris Zylka
Actor chris zylka 123453 large

Now I actually only remember him because of the fact that some guy told me he looks like the better version of Alan Ritchson, and in my opinion he's right.

There is a certain quality in Zylka's face that just makes him an extremely attractive pick. Ofcourse, the fact that he's capable of mogging with a buzz says a lot. But aside from that, his eye area is almost perfectly accurate, and his jaw is impeccable. Let's move on.

Number 1 - Hernan Drago

Rate hernan drago harmony 93 6 v0 kqnywcvn1y8b1

While recently, some PSL autists have started to consider Hernan ogre, science doesn't lie. This man has one of the most "accurate" faces in the history of humanity. His proportions are almost too perfect, and he is the absolute epitome of hypermasculinity. When you say someone's a hypermasc, this is what I envision. His jawline mogs almost all jawlines I've ever seen, but it is especially his eye area that turns him into a psl god not to mess with.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Attachments

• rate-hernan-drago-harmony-93-6-v0-kqnywcvn1y8b1.jpg
    rate-hernan-drago-harmony-93-6-v0-kqnywcvn1y8b1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 28d4fede136954e91809f50fea361c8d.jpg
    28d4fede136954e91809f50fea361c8d.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
1 hexum
2 Eriksen
3 delon
4 Chico
5 gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, F36, JohnBaza and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: F36, scrunchables, truthhurts and 1 other person
Images 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Klasik616, greycel and 5 others
shit list
404 delon
delon #1

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
all mogged by these two imo

Attachments

• IMG_7440.jpeg
    IMG_7440.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7441.jpeg
    IMG_7441.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, Klasik616, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
drago mogs him, hexum comes second

no

boneless

u have to be fucking kidding join date checks out ofcourse chico isnt even top 10

maybe
Fucking stupid nigger kys muh bones :soy: muh boneless . You have no touch with reality

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
where is tyla maha

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
ramirez probably

drago mogs him, hexum comes second

no

boneless

u have to be fucking kidding join date checks out ofcourse chico isnt even top 10

maybe
muhhh bones you have no idea what appeal really is

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
muhhh bones you have no idea what appeal really is
Aug 3, 2024
if you think you even know one thing better then me think again.
PSL is more important and by a lot, it also determines who a chad is in the first place

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
Aug 3, 2024
if you think you even know one thing better then me think again.
PSL is more important and by a lot, it also determines who a chad is in the first place
<ad hominem
also JoinedNov 22, 2023:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
No hexum no list

• +1
Reactions: F36 and PlayersGetPlayed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, Ascеnd, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
delon has perfect bones and you call him boneless
tyrone will make you pay for your sins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer and PsychoH
number 1

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, carouselenjoyer, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
Jfl @ how hexum isn't on the list but that mutt nigger meeks is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and F36
I'm not sure if I made a thread similar to this already, but I'm going to post this anyway. Here are my top 5 chads of all-time, according to my knowledge. This is solely looking at facial features and what the general public (not PSL autists) would consider to be extremely attractive.

Number 5 - Jeremy Meeks
View attachment 3147187
Not everyone will agree with my pick on this, especially given the agepill and the fact that his side profile is non-existent, but Jeremy Meeks is in my opinion still one of the biggest chads I know. He is pretty much like a doll facewise, his eye area is something you'd see in a lab, his front profile extremely aesthetic. Solid face overall.

Number 4 - Alan Ritchson
View attachment 3147191
Whoever reads this is definitely not going to agree with my pick on this spot, but here's my opinion. Put prime (2010) Alan Ritchson next to ANY normie celebrity, any of them including Henry and Pattinson, and he completely outmogs them. This guy is the epitome of chadliness, and there is a possibility that he even inspired the thad character in our lore, since he played a "Thad" in a show.

Number 3 - Ian Somerhalder
View attachment 3147213
Y'all are gonna flame me for not putting him higher. Regardless of his ranking in this list, the fact that he's even mentioned tells us that he is an ultramogger. This man has one of the most accurate faces in history, on par with Hernan Drago in my opinion, but lacks a little bit of the hypermasculinity to put him higher on my list. Still a psl god ofcourse.

Number 2 - Chris Zylka
View attachment 3147197
Now I actually only remember him because of the fact that some guy told me he looks like the better version of Alan Ritchson, and in my opinion he's right.

There is a certain quality in Zylka's face that just makes him an extremely attractive pick. Ofcourse, the fact that he's capable of mogging with a buzz says a lot. But aside from that, his eye area is almost perfectly accurate, and his jaw is impeccable. Let's move on.

Number 1 - Hernan Drago

View attachment 3147204
While recently, some PSL autists have started to consider Hernan ogre, science doesn't lie. This man has one of the most "accurate" faces in the history of humanity. His proportions are almost too perfect, and he is the absolute epitome of hypermasculinity. When you say someone's a hypermasc, this is what I envision. His jawline mogs almost all jawlines I've ever seen, but it is especially his eye area that turns him into a psl god not to mess with.

Hope you guys enjoyed

Untitled Project

No Hexum DNR

• +1
Reactions: greycel
This is the only top 2

2. Jordan Barrett
1. Hernan Drago

Everything else is nonsense

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: F36, greycel, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
Not even close bruh

Ian Somerhalder
Drago (Rocky)
Mark Vanderloo
Alan Delon
Xavier Serrano

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Where is Lundgren?

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Images 20
this turk

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed, carouselenjoyer and Bars

This candid mogs everybody you can ever name

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
1. Chico
2. Jordan
3. Ramirez
4. K Shami
5. Damien Kater

Unironically though good list and Meeks mogs so hard with that hairstyle wdfff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36, PlayersGetPlayed, Bars and 1 other person
1. Chico
2. Jordan
3. Ramirez
4. K Shami
5. Damien Kater

Unironically though good list and Meeks mogs so hard with that hairstyle wdfff
Did you find out about BP a week ago?

Check this thread out BTW, read all my posts (most ppl dont get it from the initial):

Will explain why Chico is overrated

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and carouselenjoyer
imagine not including dolph lundgren while putting all those ogres there

• +1
Reactions: carouselenjoyer
Did you find out about BP a week ago?

Check this thread out BTW, read all my posts (most ppl dont get it from the initial):

Will explain why Chico is overrated
Haha I was joking abt my gay tier list (thought it was obvious with K Shami) but I’ll read the thread anyway. Chico is carried by averageness and collagen anyways

• +1
Reactions: greycel
my top 5

5. clint eastwood
4. dolph lundgren
3. jeremy meeks
2. vasiliy stepanov
1. alessandro dellisola

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and carouselenjoyer