Top 5 Crisick Facts

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert
Did you know?

1. Crisick has bedded so many women that he now fully qualifies as a gynaecologist. Crisick has forgotten more about pussy than the most knowledgeable gynaecologist in the world will ever know. :feelshmm:
2. Treatment for cervix damage caused by Crisick's 14 incher is now covered under medical insurance in the USA, due to the sheer number of cases. However, women continue to queue up for a ride on his Baguette.
3. The US army is incorporating technology in their missile launchers based on Crisick's cumshots which can fire at a speed of up to 120 km/h. :feelswow:
4. Crisick has coded Instagram in order to make his profile visible only to 6+ PSL females. :bigbrain:
5. A follow from Crisick on Instagram will automatically increase your PSL by 2 points. :feelsahh:

@House Lannister Feel free to add your own facts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sweetheart, soover4me, Deleted member 21899 and 64 others
1. Crisick is the dean of Oxford AND Cambridge AND Harvard but he works behind the scenes
2. Crisick is also the richest man in the world (he invested modelling money into stocks efficiently with is 1000 IQ)
3. Crisick has no one in his social circle “below 6’2” (unironically said this before jfl)
4.Crisick killed bin laden and hitler (immortality)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, blatonslatt, Deleted member 2832 and 34 others
1. Crisick is the dean of Oxford AND Cambridge AND Harvard but he works behind the scenes
2. Crisick is also the richest man in the world (he invested modelling money into stocks efficiently with is 1000 IQ)
3. Crisick has no one in his social circle “below 6’2” (unironically said this before jfl)

Astounding facts, thank you for adding them to the discussion.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 25938, Danish_Retard and 6 others
4.Crisick killed bin laden

In order to gain access to Bin Laden's house he cleverly disguised himself as a Pakistani local, and upon gaining entry, simply stood there and ruthlessly mogged Bin Laden to death.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, soover4me, Deleted member 30679 and 61 others
@averagejoe crisick is god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, FailedNormieManlet, Prince88 and 3 others
Does @averagejoe have an OF? I’d definitely subscribe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 25938, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, Deleted member 25938, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
My genuine reaction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 4 others
Does Crisick have A10 eyes like his aryan ancestors?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Daniel Plainview, PointOfNoReturn and 5 others
Someone post all of the old non photoshopped pics of Crisick

Someone has that collage

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, \/orman and ascension
Someone post all of the old non photoshopped pics of Crisick

Someone has that collage

Why is this almost two month old thread pinned?

crisick has never seen himself naked and showers in his socks

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PointOfNoReturn, ascension and 1 other person
Is it time again for a quick rundown

Rothschilds bow to Crisick

In contact with aliens.

Possesses psychic-like abilities.

Controls France with an iron but fair fist.

Own castles & banks globally.

Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Crisickville will be be the first city).

Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood lines.

Can save entire continents with a single phone call.

Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth.

First designer babies will in all likelihood Crisick babies.

Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51.

Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him

He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world.

You likely have Crisickbots inside you right now.

Crisick is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Crisick bunker in Wilkes land?

He learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Crisick.

He is about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society.

In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, blatonslatt, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
Why is this almost two month old thread pinned?

Lmfao honestly I woke up to 58 notifications I was worried someone had made an evisceration thread on me :feelsmega:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived, AchooWhalesAreBlue and 6 others
Is it time again for a quick rundown

Rothschilds bow to Crisick

In contact with aliens.

Possesses psychic-like abilities.

Controls France with an iron but fair fist.

Own castles & banks globally.

Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Crisickville will be be the first city).

Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood lines.

Can save entire continents with a single phone call.

Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth.

First designer babies will in all likelihood Crisick babies.

Said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51.

Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him

He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world.

You likely have Crisickbots inside you right now.

Crisick is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Crisick bunker in Wilkes land?

He learned fluent French in under a week

Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Crisick.

He is about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society.

In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

Holy shit this mogs the fuck out of my list. Well fucking done

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and user1728482728
he is algerian

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
I met crisick irl
He looks like a demigod. Very large symmetrical face, 99% are starstruck when they see it irl

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ReadBooksEveryday, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
I met crisick irl
He looks like a demigod. Very large symmetrical face, 99% are starstruck when they see it irl

You must've observed him from a distance, since any man that enters his 5 metre mog-forcefield gets exterminated instantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Deprived and 9 others
I met crisick irl
did u really meet him?

U forgot to tell that he is a pro CS:GO player who outskilled other pros who played for years, while him with his superior reflexes and iq beat them

Also he is a kick boxer national champion

Also he had a 24 inch bidelt untrained and then after training for 6 months he achieved a 27 inch bidelt and caught up bodybuilder tier size but he didn’t like it so he stopped training weightlifting

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
U forgot to tell that he is a pro CS:GO player who outskilled other pros who played for years, while him with his superior reflexes and iq beat them

Also he is a kick boxer national champion

Also he had a 24 inch bidelt untrained and then after training for 6 months he achieved a 27 inch bidelt and caught up bodybuilder tier size but he didn’t like it so he stopped training weightlifting

I heard he used to destroy CS:GO in between fuck sessions with Victoria's Secret models at his Chateau in South France. I apologise for forgetting to add this to the list.

I heard he also beat Andrew Tate in a kickboxing match in 2015. Thanks for reminding me.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and Deleted member 23554
I heard he used to destroy CS:GO in between fuck sessions with Victoria's Secret models at his Chateau in South France. I apologise for forgetting to add this to the list.

I heard he also beat Andrew Tate in a kickboxing match in 2015. Thanks for reminding me.
the first is legit I also heard it

The second one has been debunked several times tho, the referees didn’t allow the fight as it was unfair the bone mass and chin difference, literally like 20cm , 3 kg worth of bone diff

Crisick would slam him anyways, he is taller, stronger, better

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Pikabro and 4 others
the first is legit I also heard it

The second one has been debunked several times tho, the referees didn’t allow the fight as it was unfair the bone mass and chin difference, literally like 20cm , 3 kg worth of bone diff

Crisick would slam him anyways, he is taller, stronger, better

michael jordan laughing GIF

@House Lannister

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Can only imagine that Crisick has a 9" moosecock

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and ascension
I've been a leading Crisick researcher for the last five years

Don't force me to drop my list of revelations in this thread on Christmas... because I have some that will shatter your mind

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 23554, ascension and 3 others
I've been a leading Crisick researcher for the last five years

Don't force me to drop my list of revelations in this thread on Christmas... because I have some that will shatter your mind
enlighten us boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ascension, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

5. Crisick would kill the entire world population, kill his family and then kill himself so he will become God.

Alright i'll take a shot at this one:

Real stories he has told us over the years

1. He is a university lecturer

2. He is a professional MMA fighter

3. He is a professional Counter Strike player

4. He is an internationally famous model who quit modelling for a business job paying $180,000

5. He has $10 million in property which he got originally by helping his dad flip properties

6. He is a moderator on r/OnePiece (this one I confirmed, this incel loves anime)

7. He is a professional artist who was featured at Sotheby's and met Banksy

8. He had a group chat of 7 women and each one called herself a day of the week. He would make them organize every week in the chat which girl was assigned to which day.

9. Every time JB's pass him they catcall him and he has to yell at them about respecting themselves

10. He claimed to me he had driven 3 incels to suicide already and each time it happened it increased his dark triad power. Like a human sacrifice to his bones.

Unfortunately for him, I found his real social media and talked to some of his friends on Facebook about a year back. If anyone wants me to make a thread revealing what I found about his actual life, please let me know. One of his friends in particular gave me a ton of information i've been waiting for the right moment to reveal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 10 others

4. He is an internationally famous model who quit modelling for a business job paying $180,000

5. He has $10 million in property which he got originally by helping his dad flip properties

6. He is a moderator on r/OnePiece (this one I confirmed, this incel loves anime)

8. He had a group chat of 7 women and each one called herself a day of the week. He would make them organize every week in the chat which girl was assigned to which day.

9. Every time JB's pass him they catcall him and he has to yell at them about respecting themselves

10. He claimed to me he had driven 3 incels to suicide already and each time it happened it increased his dark triad power. Like a human sacrifice to his bones.

Unfortunately for him, I found his real social media and talked to some of his friends on Facebook about a year back. If anyone wants me to make a thread revealing what I found about his actual life, please let me know. One of his friends in particular gave me a ton of information i've been waiting for the right moment to reveal.
tag me if you post it pls

Please do drop this new information 🙏

• +1
Reactions: AchooWhalesAreBlue
he makes 30k a year

He hasn’t had sex in 5 years

He has autism

He’s 5’2”

He Lives with his mom

He’s the world record holder for smelliest farts

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Dystopian and ascension
tag me to the post

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and AchooWhalesAreBlue
To top the list off

D80E20D6 10E0 4ACC BFC7 C78C6AD55EA7

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TeenAscender, House Lannister and 2 others
1. Crisick has one of the world's largest collections of mirrors, which he likes to admire himself in.
2. Crisick has been known to photoshop himself into pictures of other people's family photos.
3. Crisick trademarked the phrase "look at me".

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
Crisick once counted to infinity

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and ascension
Did you know?

1. Crisick has bedded so many women that he now fully qualifies as a gynaecologist. Crisick has forgotten more about pussy than the most knowledgeable gynaecologist in the world will ever know. :feelshmm:
2. Treatment for cervix damage caused by Crisick's 14 incher is now covered under medical insurance in the USA, due to the sheer number of cases. However, women continue to queue up for a ride on his Baguette.
3. The US army is incorporating technology in their missile launchers based on Crisick's cumshots which can fire at a speed of up to 120 km/h. :feelswow:
4. Crisick has coded Instagram in order to make his profile visible only to 6+ PSL females. :bigbrain:
5. A follow from Crisick on Instagram will automatically increase your PSL by 2 points. :feelsahh:

@House Lannister Feel free to add your own facts
6 didnt read

• +1
Reactions: Fly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back