top 5 desserts

lefthookmaxx

lefthookmaxx

Iron
1. tiramisu
2. cheesecake
3. gulab jamun
4. ice cream ( mint choc or sea salt caramel)
5. brownie (extra fudgy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Infinite, mayo mogger and lefthookmaxx
1.sahara
2.gobi
3.thar
4.takla makan
5.kalahri

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
we have very similar tastes. i dont like brownies though. id replace that with gajar halwa

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
1. tiramisu
2. cheesecake
3. gulab jamun
5. brownie (extra fudgy)
Jew filled estrogenics all are the same

no chocolate chip cookies and milk

and gulab jamun is straight garbage deathnic slop

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Infinite, PrinceLuenLeoncur and lefthookmaxx
1. tiramisu
2. cheesecake
3. gulab jamun
5. brownie (extra fudgy)
Gulab jamun is sexy but it will make you obese. One little one is like 400 calories. A whole container (has around 6 little ones) is around 2k calories. It won’t fill you up either and it’s full of sugar

I had to stop eating it, even on cheat days it’s that bad it’s just not worth the calories

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Gulab jamun is sexy but it will make you obese. One little one is like 400 calories. A whole container (has around 6 little ones) is around 2k calories. It won’t fill you up either and it’s full of sugar

I had to stop eating it, even on cheat days it’s that bad it’s just not worth the calories
how tf a small one hav 400? read the label once again

how tf a small one hav 400? read the label once again
Literally read it yourself… I check the packages for every single thing I eat. I know you don’t do this, so yes it is around 400 calories or 366 either way it’s NOT fucking worth that much, even a donut is less calories than that bullshit. Gulab is what I’d feed to a super ectomorph who swear they cannot put on weight, get them to eat 2 of them a day and they will blow TF up. Anybody else and I consider this attempted suicide due to the sugar content and calories

Literally read it yourself… I check the packages for every single thing I eat. I know you don’t do this, so yes it is around 400 calories or 366 either way it’s NOT fucking worth that much, even a donut is less calories than that bullshit. Gulab is what I’d feed to a super ectomorph who swear they cannot put on weight, get them to eat 2 of them a day and they will blow TF up. Anybody else and I consider this attempted suicide due to the sugar content and calories
250-300 at max....

• +1
Reactions: lefthookmaxx