Top 5 Female mogging states of india.

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
This is particularly in order btw

1) delhi - too many mixed(interstate mixed kids and indian - foreigner mixed too) kids I have seen there who are legit moggers, all living on their parents money.

2) Kashmir - too many caucsacoid features and also very light skinned, also many look gypsy tbh

3) punjab - very cute girls but most of them are more hot rather than cute, also they have a very hairy pussy ( might wanna check that before you fuck a Punjabi)

4) Manipur/Sikkim - both states have too much east asian features, some would pass as japanes or korean if yoh don't give a good look.

5)Andhra Pradesh - again too many caucsacoid features but they are haloed by light skin even tho it is a south indian state

@Epitaph (R.I.P) @Krezo @Dope @AbandonShip @sithlord69 thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maxximilian, Deleted member 4464, Krezo and 1 other person
idk bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
You been to Andhra before right?
Yeah and I thought it was better than neighboring countries. I really haven't been anywhere else in India though

• +1
Yeah and I thought it was better than neighboring countries. I really haven't been anywhere else in India though
Vizag girls(majority) were very fair skinned? I was in shock ngl. Did you encounter one there?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
nah

1) Tamil Nadu
2) Kerala
3) Andhra
4) Telangana
5) Karnataka

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1560
nah

1) Tamil Nadu
2) Kerala
3) Andhra
4) Telangana
5) Karnataka
Tamil Nadu is very dark. Only the richer people are lighter there.

• +1
Idgaf

• WTF
Over for north indian caucasian Aryan med states
dravidian moggers are legit.

also pale skinned tamil/telegu girls are gl

• +1
Shit list

• WTF
Tamil Nadu is very dark. Only the richer people are lighter there.
yeah just look at every chief minister of tamil nadu tbh

• Hmm...
yeah just look at every chief minister of tamil nadu tbh
Tamil Nadu is Southern Dravidian lingual group and has more vedids than other territories.

Tamil Nadu is Southern Dravidian lingual group and has more vedids than other territories.
the geographical area that is south india was first inhibited by the vedid abos, then the people of the indus valley civilisation settled there and mixed with the abos. some people are more abo than caucasoid (indus valley dravidian mogger) and vice versa

the geographical area that is south india was first inhibited by the vedid abos, then the people of the indus valley civilisation settled there and mixed with the abos. some people are more abo than caucasoid (indus valley dravidian mogger) and vice versa
Vedids are not abos

Even if you are more caucosoid than dravidian you are still indo-dravidian. All Indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian.

Vedids are not abos

Even if you are more caucosoid than dravidian you are still indo-dravidian. All Indian phenotypes are indo-dravidian.
indo-dravidian more like nordic dravidian mogger

• Woah
Didnt knew that