TOP 5 MENTALLY STRONGEST USERS

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
1: @Nick.Harte I didn't put him in first place because I relate to him much or because he is my bro, but because nigga been posting venting threads since ages, he is a subhuman, and if not, his life still been utterly shit for Decades atp, imo the strongest one here, much resilience to be a subhuman and still alive in his conditions, because he ain't stupid or insane, but again, slowly he is going mad and .org is making his mindset much worse and for the clarification, he isn't old, 23 and still has such a shitty life, world did him wrong af

2: @MoggerGaston not much explanation, he has sex once a year (if lucky) and he is cursed just as all of us, but he is old(I think) this is why I placed him in 2 place, but in difference from the other ones here, he Is much conscious and slowly going insane, I hope he doesn't worsen up, I agree with his vision about himself being a "lion" nigga strong af

3: @Apparition can't find his username, but you guys already know why, I don't know how long he been posting them oneitis threads, and to be this heart broken for so long you are really strong to not have killed yourself yet lol

4: @_MVP_ He Is basically a schizo, oldcel and still virgin, and a bad job(if he has one) must have a strong mind to still keep going tbh, I low-key dislike how much he is getting ignored recently, I didn't put him higher because I doubt his case is really that bad

5: ??/// I was thinking of @Vermilioncore but I don't have much info on him honestly

W or L list? you guys fw this? or shit thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, TechnoBoss, yyy and 8 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
where is @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
where is @the BULL
he still has sex as far as I know and his case isn't as bad as these people

I don't know much about him tho, so yea maybe I could have added him tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and Da Joos
Apparition probably was severely abused and is using ltbs to distract him as if its real problems

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Clqs, truthhurts and 1 other person
he still has sex as far as I know and his case isn't as bad as these people

I don't know much about him tho, so yea maybe I could have added him tbh
yeah the bull mogs too much tbh

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PeakIncels
Apparition probably was severely abused and is using ltbs to distract him as if its real problems
Exactly he is genuinely crazy but I still fw him, W list or L tho?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and truthhurts
1: @Nick.Harte I didn't put him in first place because I relate to him much or because he is my bro, but because nigga been posting venting threads since ages, he is a subhuman, and if not, his life still been utterly shit for Decades atp, imo the strongest one here, much resilience to be a subhuman and still alive in his conditions, because he ain't stupid or insane, but again, slowly he is going mad and .org is making his mindset much worse, but that's he has

2: @MoggerGaston not much explanation, he has sex once a year (if lucky) and he is cursed just as all of us, but he is old(I think) this is why I placed him in 2 place, but in difference from the other ones here, he Is much conscious and slowly going insane, I hope he doesn't worsen up

3: @Apparition can't find his username, but you guys already know why, I don't know how long he been posting them oneitis threads, and to be this heart broken for so long you are really strong to not have killed yourself yet lol

4: @_MVP_ He Is basically a schizo, oldcel and still virgin, and a bad job(if he has one) must have a strong mind to still keep going tbh, I low-key dislike how much he is getting ignored recently, I didn't put him higher because I doubt his case is really that bad

5: ??/// I was thinking of @Vermilioncore but I don't have much info on him honestly

W or L list? you guys fw this? or shit thread
Lol look at my threads and rerank us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231, truthhurts and PeakIncels
Moggergatson is strong he told me about his childhood and i truly feel bad for him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, truthhurts and PeakIncels
Everyone you listed uses drugs known as carbohydrates to cope with reality

So who’s really mentally strong?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, looksmaxxing223, rooman and 1 other person
Everyone you listed uses drugs known as carbohydrates to cope with reality

So who’s really mentally strong?
Because their life is utterly shit that's why they cope bro, also no they don't all use drugs, they have such horrible existences and you are denying them the only way to feel happy? dawg come on

Good but id remove MVP he created his own world:feelswhy:
That's why he has to be in the list he gone so crazy and mentally insane, but yet he didn't kill himself, I don't think he should be removed, but like you said he has his own world so sometime he can still be happy that's why i didn't put him higher

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Because their life is utterly shit that's why they cope bro, also no they don't all use drugs, they have such horrible existences and you are denying them the only way to feel happy? dawg come on
If you need any form of plant material to help you cope, you’re mentally weak. I’m 22 and never have done drugs or drank alcohol. I went full carnivore 8 months ago.

My life is shit too so what’s the excuse?

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
If you need any form of plant material to help you cope, you’re mentally weak. I’m 22 and never have done drugs or drank alcohol. I went full carnivore 8 months ago.

My life is shit too so what’s the excuse?
What's your facial rating tho? your life is shit but nowhere as bad as these guys that they had to do drugs etc, I do believe you have a rough present but it cannot be as bad as these fellows here bro

Clearly forgot me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PeakIncels
You haven't been here much and we never interacted a lot, I couldn't know
?
I‘m joking bhai users have said I‘m suffering from mental illness

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and PeakIncels
Put esteban next time

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I‘m joking bhai users have said I‘m suffering from mental illness
yea but are you a subhuman or have a life as shit as the guys I listed? trust me they are really that bad that is a degree over shitty not just bad

yea but are you a subhuman or have a life as shit as the guys I listed? trust me they are really that bad that is a degree over shitty not just bad
You‘ve seen my delusional threads I‘m pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PROMETHEUS, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Only @MoggerGaston belongs here and he barely does. Nick is pretty much just the average incel nothing special average person on this forum is like him. Apparition sounds like a weak bitch and yea they all life mog me.

I childhood mog @MoggerGaston hard i was very happy, fortunate and cared for as a kid. I won’t deny that but after 16 he life mogs the fuck out of me tbh.

• +1
Only @MoggerGaston belongs here and he barely does. Nick is pretty much just the average incel nothing special average person on this forum is like him. Apparition sounds like a weak bitch and yea they all life mog me.

I childhood mog @MoggerGaston hard i was very happy, fortunate and cared for as a kid. I won’t deny that but after 16 he life mogs the fuck out of me tbh.
I understand your opinion tbh, I don't personally agree with it but it's alright 🙏🏻

tell me who should belong in the list though? I don't think the average person is like him though, most here have friends etc, the only thing he has is .org, nun else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ElTruecel
Go to Incels.is and you’ll find 99% of the users have it worse. I would say @Ron.Belgrade @Copexodius Maximus and @TheSon (even though he’s pretty much a retard belong here.

@riceronicel @Incellectually_Shy probably had it the hardest overall though @IAMNOTANINCEL @Zer0/∞ @NotAMogger can confirm

• +1
@wishIwasSalludon is very strong

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and PeakIncels

also users I didn't put here or anything it's because I probably haven't interacted much or had infos, otherwise I'd have made the list longer tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I understand your opinion tbh, I don't personally agree with it but it's alright 🙏🏻

tell me who should belong in the list though? I don't think the average person is like him though, most here have friends etc, the only thing he has is .org, nun else
Nah bro average person here is a friendless KHHV rotting loser. His experience is the average male in his 20s.

• +1
Go to Incels.is and you’ll find 99% of the users have it worse. I would say @Ron.Belgrade @Copexodius Maximus and @TheSon (even though he’s pretty much a retard belong here.

@riceronicel @Incellectually_Shy probably had it the hardest overall though @IAMNOTANINCEL @Zer0/∞ @NotAMogger can confirm
I'm talking about this forum though, not Incel.is:p

• +1
who are the most mentally weak users

Nah bro average person here is a friendless KHHV rotting loser. His experience is the average male in his 20s.
if his experience is the average male in 20s then we all done for(nothing new)

• +1
tell me ab him, I never interacted with the guy
He used to post his face everyday calling himself Batman or a chad unironically then occasionally how terrible his life was. Luckily for his own health i havent seen him post in awhile

• +1
who are the most mentally weak users
Idk any gl + well off person who’s depressed or sad. They should be bullied
Who the retard
you are retarded but you’ve had a very hard life so I think you deserve to be on the list. I’m sorry but you are undiagnosed non NT in some sort of regard have u ever been tested?

• +1

holy shit I just read the ricecel Indiana guy threads, brutal af, I should have added him tbh

• +1