• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Nisse, Chadeep and 2 others
Fg4SRGj

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, jordanbarrettisgod, Chadeep and 4 others
I'm 5"8 but I wear air force 1's to make me 1 inch taller. I went to dinner and there is pretty much difference from me and some 5"11 dude irl.

1. Close set eyes
POWER GAP
2. Long midface
3. Low fwhr
4. NCT
5. Major upper eyelid exposure

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Chadeep, Nosecel and 2 others
Acne is treatable, and bald is not a death sentence if you have warrior skull, example meeks

my list
1 small penis
2 Manlet
3 Long media face
4 Collagen
5 Voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Rascal
1 being asian or curry
2 being a manlet
3 smol dik
4 going bald at a young age
5 having cuck eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Rascal
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Schönling, Chadeep and 1 other person
Acne isn't that bad at all imo, and it's an easy fix with a good skin care routine. most people who have it are just too lazy to fix it.

For me, it's these that are bad for everyone. Things like being bald can be good for some people. tall guys with good jawlines and structured skulls look solid while bald.

1. Being short - No question. Being a short man is a fucking shit show. I'm 5'7.5" and wanna kill myself for it. Fuck this fucking bullshit
2. Mouthbreathing growing up & it's effects. This is cause all these recessed chin and weak eyes and droopy nose all can tie in to mouth breathing and it's fucking awful how 1 action that you COULD HAVE FUCKING CONTROLLED IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT EARLIER could have changed your entire look.
3. Cuck eyes like this guy, idk what it is but it's like NCT combined with prey eyes combined with almond girly shape, all those things into 1

4. Being Pakistani or Afghanistan or some shitty -stan nation. No one outside our race wants us
5. Tiny skull

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
Acne isn't that bad at all imo, and it's an easy fix with a good skin care routine. most people who have it are just too lazy to fix it.

For me, it's these that are bad for everyone. Things like being bald can be good for some people. tall guys with good jawlines and structured skulls look solid while bald.

1. Being short - No question. Being a short man is a fucking shit show. I'm 5'7.5" and wanna kill myself for it. Fuck this fucking bullshit
2. Mouthbreathing growing up & it's effects. This is cause all these recessed chin and weak eyes and droopy nose all can tie in to mouth breathing and it's fucking awful how 1 action that you COULD HAVE FUCKING CONTROLLED IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT EARLIER could have changed your entire look.
3. Cuck eyes like this guy, idk what it is but it's like NCT combined with prey eyes combined with almond girly shape, all those things into 1 View attachment 450565
4. Being Pakistani or Afghanistan or some shitty -stan nation. No one outside our race wants us
5. Tiny skull
Bro why is it so damn hard to breathe through my fucking nose. Fuck mouth breathing it fucked my eyes up

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
It’s so over for this guy where the fuck would you begin to help him ascend
his only hope is religion maxing, pray 5 times a day for the rest of his pathetic life and then hope heaven actually exists :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Small dick is #1 for me since its pretty much the only thing that cant be fixed with money, even things like voice and shortness are fixable now. Ive read about dick surgery but i think it just mostly increases flaccid length and doesnt rly seem good. If I had a dick less than even 6 inches it would make me depressed, less than 4 I'd kill myself for sure

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
1. Not neutrotypical at all
2. Deformities
3. Realistically, being shorter than 165
3. Skin problems
4. Being a loner
5. Ugly face and nose

Not being chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6113
I have the worst acne you would probably ever see, yet I must say that acne wouldn't even make it in the top 5 of worst traits to have.

My list:
1. Short height
2. Small skull
3. Small hands/wrists
4. Small penis
5. Long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
My List :
1 . Height Under 5'10
2. Dick Under 6 Inches
3. Being a Pajeet or Eugene Pheno
4. No Bones
5. Bideltoid Under 19 Inches.

My list:

upper eyelid exposure
Negative canthal tilt
being 176cm (5'9.25")
Genetic Autism
small dick

1) manlet
2) framelet
3) autism
4) living with my father at age 20 and just NEETing around
5) I'm not smart enough to be what I want to be

I have most of the things u folks are mentioning jfl but not to a death sentence degree...

I have like 2 JFL

Shiet I have acne and I'm slightly low on collagen :feelsrope:

Balding at a young age is the worst but most of you wouldnt know...

1.having too much sex (really hard to death with)
2.knowing that all women are whores
3.small hands
4.small wrists
5.not being 7 foot tall

It's more like :
1 - Being short (because you can't change that)
2 - Acne (because it's truly disgusting)
3 - Recessed chin
4 - Balding
5 - Small dick