Top 5 movies of all time

studiocel

studiocel

virgin but not incel
My top best movies of all time.
5. Batman vs Superman (best superhero movie of all time)
Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice poster

4. Minion movie (best animated movie of all time)
A2df1afa 57b8 48a9 bec8 4293d0097236

3. Gods not dead (best religious movie)
81QzSogzXvL SL1500

2. Mission impossible 2 (best tom cruise movie)
Mission Impossible II

1. Love on a leash (best dogpill movie)
MV5BZTJiYjU0ZGQtODg1MS00ZDAwLTljZDctYjdmZDFjMmVjNDFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE5NDkxMA V1

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Looks234, .👽. and 8 others
after this I dont want to know your taste in any other art tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, sly shinkai, faggotchadlite and 4 others
no kino detected :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 7725 and Idontknowlol
Super hero movies are the most normie thing ever

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, .👽., Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
The ppl who don't see the satire are the ones with bad taste

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
My top 5 movies in no order is
Tales from the Bronx
Truman show
Goodfellas
Wolf of wall Street
American psycho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14848, Deleted member 7725 and 2 others
I have adhd i can't watch amovie

Tales from the Bronx
Truman show
Goodfellas
Wolf of wall Street
American psycho
Based 6`2 Jim Carrey 8 PSL GigaChad Masc Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14848
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Idontknowlol
Tales from the Bronx
Truman show
Goodfellas
Wolf of wall Street
American psycho
Wolf of Wall Street is probably my favorite movie of all time. Every time you watch it you feel like a rich Chad.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 14848
Wolf of Wall Street is probably my favorite movie of all time. Every time you watch it you feel like a rich Chad.
It is a capitalist propaganda that made for pushing young man into wagecuckery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 5189
I know man. I remember I watched it and joined the entrepreneur's club at my college thinking I was going to be a millionaire. Turns out unless you have an Ivy league degree or you have family connections, you're never going to make it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Toth's thot, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
That's more like Suits. If you got that from wolf of wallstreet then u misinterpretted it fam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted
That's more like Suits. If you got that from wolf of wallstreet then u misinterpretted it fam.
True suits is cucked but Wolf is if anything propaganda to be criminal and rich jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5189
Didnt watch the wolf but it is obviously it and muh actual messages are cope for justifying a politically incorrect story for example american psycho is actually made by a feminist and its actual message is way different than peoples understanding if u think but nobody cares.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Ye it's one of the best movies ever made every scene is like its own short film and you don't get bored at any point. its just a shame that there's them smegma male Grindset ppl surrounding it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Didnt watch the wolf but it is obviously it and muh actual messages are cope for justifiying a politucally incorrect study for example american psycho is actually made by a feminist and its actual message is way different than peoples understanding if u think but nobody cares.
Wolf of wall Street there isn't meant to be an intended message it's just meant to be entertaining it's a Martin Scorsese film fam.

American psycho yeh there's an intended message which is cucked but that doesn't mean the film isn't entertaining and funny still.

The good guy defeats the bad guy for the 78th time

View attachment 1319682
Honestly they're so shit. Especially these days. They're all the same. Its cheap entertainment for soyboys and children and maybe like a social gathering if u wanna go do something with ur friends and go cinema.

Haven't seen dark knight and Toby Maguires Spiderman yet and apparently they're the only good ones tho

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Wolf of wall Street there isn't meant to be an intended message it's just meant to be entertaining it's a Martin Scorsese film fam.

American psycho yeh there's an intended message which is cucked but that doesn't mean the film isn't entertaining and funny still.
Lol at using what creators saing about intented messages as a resource jfl. Millions of retards wanted to be rich chad and even tried after watching it, it is what matters.

Lol at using what creators saing about intented messages as a resource jfl. Millions of retards wanted to be rich chad and even tried after watching it, it is what matters.
Ye that's true I agree. Are u saying that makes the movie bad tho?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189