Top 5 Worst Indians on the forum

Gestapo

Gestapo

Former Co-Owner of Lookism
1) @MakinItHappenReturn
50 year old chai wala pajeet that does mog battles with teenagers and then threatens to beat them up in person when he gets mad. Did G4P to pay his student loans. Need I say more?

2) @Zer0/∞
Fat curry that makes no effort to looksmax only spams his face to copy alex brown.

3) @fras
Another loser indian with a Ramirez avi which should tell you all you need to know about this pathetic dirtbag. Rape is his only option to getting non-paid sex. Undesirable loser.

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Another rapist who is anti-health, anti-vitD, and pro Islam. He would rather reproduce with unhealthy women and increase the chance of creating subhumans even more unhealthy than himself. Low IQ coping street dog.

5) @btsgangruling
Another member of the anti-health anti-vitD pro Islam crew. He only knows to spam "ugh" reacts and respond with ad hominem attacks. Low IQ and can never respond with substance such as reliable research or data.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, AscensionMan98, Good_Little_Goy and 43 others
why im not on the list? i think im one of the worst indians on this site tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Gestapo
and most importantly why isnt @StrangerDanger on the list? this guy is an absolute crap weasel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, EasternRightWinger15, StrangerDanger and 6 others
indians 4ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rand anon and Deprived
indians 4ever

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and IncelsBraincels
why im not on the list? i think im one of the worst indians on this site tbh
are you even indian? no
and most importantly why isnt @StrangerDanger on the list? this guy is an absolute crap weasel
If Dev was still on here he would make the top 5 list easily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 13332
keep barking for zero, he posted his face here before alex started spamming it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15004 and 4 others
Unfortunately I must inform you that I am not Indian. However, I have good news in that I can still confirm that you are a massive race coping faggot plus a gynocentric cuck.

Please kill yourself.

Thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 1 other person
Zer0 is a funny and well loved user
but who am I to judge im just a new greyfaggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, rand anon and stevielake
are you even indian? no

If Dev was still on here he would make the top 5 list easily
Well Dev is here, and also as I said he's not really a bad indian if u look at his posts, he's a bit autistic, like many of us, but he carri3s himself really well in threads (plus remember he's like 19 man).

I think any worst indian list needs ateast 10 bhai, not 5, half the forum is Indian ethnic.

One more point, paks get retarded triggered when u band them together, u should set a definition as worst person of ethnicity within the British Raj - so u mean pak, India, .Nepal, Bangladesh, Myanmar.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18810 and Gestapo
@Gestapo btw you’re a “gynocentric race coper” if you think children getting raped is bad :lul:

Absolute state of these subhuman losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Unfortunately I must inform you that I am not Indian. However, I have good news in that I can still confirm that you are a massive race coping faggot plus a gynocentric cuck.

Please kill yourself.

Thanks
Last seen 5 minutes ago · Viewing thread Top 5 Worst Indians on the forum
Rent free

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and n0rthface
1) @MakinItHappenReturn
50 year old chai wala pajeet that does mog battles with teenagers and then threatens to beat them up in person when he gets mad. Did G4P to pay his student loans. Need I say more?

2) @Zer0/∞
Fat curry that makes no effort to looksmax only spams his face to copy alex brown.

3) @fras
Another loser indian with a Ramirez avi which should tell you all you need to know about this pathetic dirtbag. Rape is his only option to getting non-paid sex. Undesirable loser.

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin
Another rapist who is anti-health, anti-vitD, and pro Islam. He would rather reproduce with unhealthy women and increase the chance of creating subhumans even more unhealthy than himself. Low IQ coping street dog.

5) @btsgangruling
Another member of the anti-health anti-vitD pro Islam crew. He only knows to spam "ugh" reacts and respond with ad hominem attacks. Low IQ and can never respond with substance such as reliable research or data.
Most based user. All the curries you mentioned should be gassed printer and BTS however should be higher on the list I’d say Printer is 2 he is a pussy I offerent to meet him irl to murder him and like a faggot bitch he flapped arse then put me on block out of fear. @btsgangruling is a bitch as well but barable so I’m having him as 4th place and Zero is 3 with Makinithappen Ravi being 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17311 and Gestapo
fuck all indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, IncelsBraincels, Gestapo and 1 other person
keep barking for zero, he posted his face here before alex started spamming it
Zer0 is a funny and well loved user
but who am I to judge im just a new greyfaggot
Zero's dogs have entered the chat
@Gestapo btw you’re a “gynocentric race coper” if you think children getting raped is bad :lul:

Absolute state of these subhuman losers
They are filled with insecurity, hypocrisy, and extremely low sentience.
Who in their right mind would marry and have sex with a 9 year old? Who in their right mind would intentionally inflict vitamin deficiencies on their women and children? I mean what's next, eating fast food all day and getting fat is based too??? JFL
Most based user. All the curries you mentioned should be gassed printer and BTS however should be higher on the list I’d say Printer is 2 he is a pussy I offerent to meet him irl to murder him and like a faggot bitch he flapped arse then put me on block out of fear. @btsgangruling is a bitch as well but barable so I’m having him as 4th place and Zero is 3 with Makinithappen Ravi being 1
They all need to off themselves. Complete waste of human life and utter disgraces to all humanity.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531, Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
1) @MakinItHappenReturn

2) @Zer0/∞

3) @fras

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin

5) @btsgangruling
am i on best indians list?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Gestapo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, gamma, Deprived and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and FailedNormieManlet
yes and that is coming up next but I doubt it will get as much attention because it would be a positive thread
This site is full of negativity people enjoy shitting on others because they are insecure jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, DwayneWhite55 and Gestapo
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Says the guy who talks shit all day 😆
Only to you molerat because you are a troll. You aren't an old man, you're probably a bored 20 something year old larping

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
keep living in delusions
nobody barks for you, all of my words came from the feeling of pure disgust
Whoo that cracked me up ,I love triggering you sensitive abused dogs

1) @MakinItHappenReturn

2) @Zer0/∞

3) @fras

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin

5) @btsgangruling
You forgot Rabid Rosary

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Gestapo and FailedNormieManlet
1) @MakinItHappenReturn

2) @Zer0/∞

3) @fras

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin

5) @btsgangruling
It's okay for my wife to fuck other men as long as she gets her vitamin D:soy:

Kys u larper:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Tallooksmaxxer and rand anon
Printerfax is one of the most unpleasant PSL users ive ever witnessed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
Printerfax is one of the most unpleasant PSL users ive ever witnessed
One of the most low IQ and idiotic copers I have ever come across on PSL forums.
He thinks it's based to intentionally inflict bad health on your wife and children by wrapping them up like a mummy.
He also loves to strawman people in arguments and never responds back with credible research or data of any kind. He doesn't realize facts > feelings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17291
NTfaggot! :feelswhat::pepefrown:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and rand anon
Are you white?
1) @MakinItHappenReturn

2) @Zer0/∞

3) @fras

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin

5) @btsgangruling

One of the most low IQ and idiotic copers I have ever come across on PSL forums.
He thinks it's based to intentionally inflict bad health on your wife and children by wrapping them up like a mummy.
He also loves to strawman people in arguments and never responds back with credible research or data of any kind. He doesn't realize facts > feelings.
smelly little yapping chihuahua he is innit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Gestapo
why ru even on this forum?
mf is chad making threads about "top 5 x on this forum"
jfl
why can't I be here? other supposed chads get to be here
you even have crisick who claims to be a counter strike pro, astronaut, uni professor, and millionaire all at once

What about me, Chad? And who do you think are the best?

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo
Ok "Anglo"

@Armadillo

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 16369
1) @MakinItHappenReturn

2) @Zer0/∞

3) @fras

4) @PrinterAndFaxMachin

5) @btsgangruling
to balance out the bad stigma the curries get from those guys: @Gaia262 @FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep are all cool curries, and despite zero's lack of trying to improve he's one witty funny user

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gestapo, Chadeep, Gaia262 and 2 others
Ravi funny af lek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 18810
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, gamma and volcelfatcel
to balance out the bad stigma the curries get from those guys: @Gaia262 @FailedNormieManlet @Chadeep are all cool curries, and despite zero's lack of trying to improve he's one witty funny user
those are honorary meds tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
What's your problem doofus?
What are you going to do loser? Why don't you go back to your shitty school and rip off another man's clothes you raging homosexual.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel