Top 7 reasons why therapy is a scam

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Besides the fact that burgercels risk losing their gun license and being put on government watchlist servers that follow through all 50 states therapy is scam in of itself and I will try to explain in the most concise and upfront way I can

1. Therapists are the most indoctrinated people possible

Psychology class is literally competetion who can recite and comply the most of the curriculum, and those who don't agree with everything soon get kicked out. Those who do comply get kindly rewarded with diploma, bragging rights of being a mind reader and in the case of being a women blue, cyan or pink hair dye

2. Therapists will rather defend their ideology than help

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, until they arrive to therapists cabinet. Then he/she will proceed to treat them all using the same algorythm

3. When they fail they don't get fired

When truck drivers crash they're held accountable, when bankers fail they get arrested (mostly), when chefs burn their meal they get reducted salary or fired, when therapists fail to help, nothing happens

4. They won't help if the solution is "unethical" or "politically incorrect" anyways

Therapists won't dare to tell landwhale that it's fat, nor would tell to someone to fight back bullies, wouldn't tell someone that getting richer can fix many problems, and most likely would lie to you that sex doesn't make you happier

5. No solution, only coping

What I highly suspect would happen is they would tell you to "try dancing, learn a musical insteument, start painting, running or sport" and other various forms of coping and for that reason you don't need to pay or waste your time in therapists cabinet you can go to any place on internet and find better copes than NPC therapists could ever think of

6. Alot of therapists have never solved any actual problem

There are women that have anxiety, stress disorders or emotional vulnurability or any other forms of dick deficiency syndrome, and when you arrive with real problems they won't be able to help

7. Therapists don't like when you come with your problems upfront

Therapists have ego issues where they don't help with problems when you directly ask them to. So instead of helping they will investigate you to figure out another problem that has solution in their psychology textbook, because they are low IQ NPCS incapable of creative thinking to solve a problem by themselves

More or less, therapy is basically an internet meme “you need therapy” and mostly isn’t the actual solution to anything. Therapy could fix children with childhood traumas and all. Some therapies can even fix childhood stuttering but for loneliness and inceldom there unfortunately isn’t much you can do unless you ascend.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, pardocel, Lmao and 16 others
Therapy is for surface-level problems like the things women deal with - relationships, break ups, friend issues.

If therapy worked then suicide rates would decrease. But they're not. They keep going up. This alone tells me therapy does nothing.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, futuregigamogger, Lmao and 16 others
Damn it’s over for therapy copers

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Therapy is for surface-level problems like the things women deal with - relationships, break ups, friend issues.

If therapy worked then suicide rates would decrease. But they're not. They keep going up. This alone tells me therapy does nothing.
It’s not even worth it then, it’s a waste of money scamming people. If therapists actually knew what they were doing they wouldn’t sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, Dr. Mog and ascension
Therapy is good since it gives you someone to talk to about all your problems, including childhood traumas you experienced from your parents.

I know it sounds retarded but it helped me a lot. Most men don't talk about these types of things to anyone, except their gf/wife. Since I don't have this I use the therapist as a proxy gf/wife.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Lmao, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
It’s not even worth it then, it’s a waste of money scamming people. If therapists actually knew what they were doing they wouldn’t sleep at night
Yeah and a some of them consider themselves on par with a Medical doctor JFL they ain’t prescribing shit.

No field beats a legit medical doctor (unless you a inheritcel of daddy who owns a Fortune 500 company) which is basically the real and the one solution to everything and this includes medically accepted type of systematic body gymaxxing, chemical skin care routine, surgeries etc for humans to ascend at looksmaxxing at the maximum level

Therapy is good since it gives you someone to talk to about all your problems, including childhood traumas you experienced from your parents.

I know it sounds retarded but it helped me a lot. Most men don't talk about these types of things to anyone, except their gf/wife. Since I don't have this I use the therapist as a proxy gf/wife.
even if the most controversial thing really helped you, then I have no comments and you can continue and cope with it ofc but as a forum doctor it’s my duty to spread awareness to my bois here.

Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 21182
No amount of therapy will change your genetics and how other people see too

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, pardocel and Deleted member 19036
No amount of therapy will change your genetics and how other people see too
and will it change anything joining the Greek army?

don’t be surprised, you don’t know who I am

Bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Therapist = The rapist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shogrim, Lmao, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
An absolute dime of an article I read
Should be pinned at the very least and posted on Best of the best
I am in awe. Just marvelous
And yeah jfl .
Therapy is more designed for women's problems (like strugglign with weight gain) or coping with single momhood.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Dr. Mog
Guys completely miss the point of therapy

Yes it’s used by women to treat surface level problems like breakups and yes it doesn’t solve anything deeper than that.

As a man you go to a therapist to have someone you can talk to, because otherwise you couldn’t. Society doesn’t tolerate men opening up about their feelings and being vulnerable

I visit the free therapist my university offers for this exact reason. It saves me from a ton of cortisol knowing I can vent to someone - I don’t expect her to fix my problems (as a man that will always be on me), but I still feel better afterwards

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake, Lmao, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
Reading philosophy and psychology books is the best and most realisitc form of therapy innit @BrahminBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 19036 and Dr. Mog
and will it change anything joining the Greek army?

don’t be surprised, you don’t know who I am

Bump
WHO are you???

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Looksmax.org works better than therapy anyways

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, aBetterMii and Dr. Mog
when you ask the schooltherapist what to do about getting bullied she will tell you: just be kind to them, ignore them and they will stop, it always need 2 people so its also your fault, they bully you because they are envy of you bro:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Dr. Mog
when you ask the schooltherapist what to do about getting bullied she will tell you: just be kind to them, ignore them and they will stop, it always need 2 people so its also your fault, they bully you because they are envy of you bro:soy::soy:
Bullies get the rope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
to have someone you can talk to
Yes, I usually do this with strangers (only girls) I meet outside far away with whom I really became friends with fast cause I know we ain’t ever meeting again and unlike a therapist whom you pay to listen to your vents and is just doing his/her duty; a stranger is actually a real person, someone like you who is doing you a favour and that’s actually better than paid therapy imo but ok, you need someone to vent to, then society has literally made a profession whose job is to listen to people’s vents, so go for it.

But this still doesn’t disprove the point that therapy in indeed borderline scamming.

they bully you because they are envy of you bro
Been there multiple times tho. Happens when you are alone and they are a group of bunch of High NT but jealous subhumans.

WHO are you???
4A77E79C A0A8 49E1 9D9F E3126EBC8F1B

An absolute dime of an article I read
Should be pinned at the very least and posted on Best of the best
I am in awe. Just marvelous
And yeah jfl .
Therapy is more designed for women's problems (like strugglign with weight gain) or coping with single momhood.
Thanks bro

@AscendingHero Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21735
Therapist will tell you its all your fault because those things are easier to change

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19036 and Dr. Mog
Yes, I usually do this with strangers (only girls) I meet outside far away with whom I really became friends with fast cause I know we ain’t ever meeting again and unlike a therapist whom you pay to listen to your vents and is just doing his/her duty; a stranger is actually a real person, someone like you who is doing you a favour and that’s actually better than paid therapy imo but ok, you need someone to vent to, then society has literally made a profession whose job is to listen to people’s vents, so go for it.

But this still doesn’t disprove the point that therapy in indeed borderline scamming.

Been there multiple times tho. Happens when you are alone and they are a group of bunch of High NT but jealous subhumans.

View attachment 2032012

Thanks bro

@AscendingHero Thoughts?
Good thread

At the end of the day therapy or venting will never fix your problems and like you said it's only coping at the best temporarily "feel good"

These users put it nicely

Yes it’s used by women to treat surface level problems like breakups and yes it doesn’t solve anything deeper than that.

As a man you go to a therapist to have someone you can talk to, because otherwise you couldn’t. Society doesn’t tolerate men opening up about their feelings and being vulnerable

I visit the free therapist my university offers for this exact reason. It saves me from a ton of cortisol knowing I can vent to someone - I don’t expect her to fix my problems (as a man that will always be on me), but I still feel better afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19036 and Dr. Mog
Besides the fact that burgercels risk losing their gun license and being put on government watchlist servers that follow through all 50 states therapy is scam in of itself and I will try to explain in the most concise and upfront way I can

Psychology class is literally competetion who can recite and comply the most of the curriculum, and those who don't agree with everything soon get kicked out. Those who do comply get kindly rewarded with diploma, bragging rights of being a mind reader and in the case of being a women blue, cyan or pink hair dye

Everyone is unique and special in their own way, until they arrive to therapists cabinet. Then he/she will proceed to treat them all using the same algorythm

When truck drivers crash they're held accountable, when bankers fail they get arrested (mostly), when chefs burn their meal they get reducted salary or fired, when therapists fail to help, nothing happens

4. They won't help if the solution is "unethical" or "politically incorrect" anyways

Therapists won't dare to tell landwhale that it's fat, nor would tell to someone to fight back bullies, wouldn't tell someone that getting richer can fix many problems, and most likely would lie to you that sex doesn't make you happier

What I highly suspect would happen is they would tell you to "try dancing, learn a musical insteument, start painting, running or sport" and other various forms of coping and for that reason you don't need to pay or waste your time in therapists cabinet you can go to any place on internet and find better copes than NPC therapists could ever think of

There are women that have anxiety, stress disorders or emotional vulnurability or any other forms of dick deficiency syndrome, and when you arrive with real problems they won't be able to help

Therapists have ego issues where they don't help with problems when you directly ask them to. So instead of helping they will investigate you to figure out another problem that has solution in their psychology textbook, because they are low IQ NPCS incapable of creative thinking to solve a problem by themselves

More or less, therapy is basically an internet meme “you need therapy” and mostly isn’t the actual solution to anything. Therapy could fix children with childhood traumas and all. Some therapies can even fix childhood stuttering but for loneliness and inceldom there unfortunately isn’t much you can do unless you ascend.
based and realitypilled. if you were x as a child they MAY solve that, but expecting rational fixes and shit is just Cope

• +1
Yeah and a some of them consider themselves on par with a Medical doctor JFL they ain’t prescribing shit.

No field beats a legit medical doctor (unless you a inheritcel of daddy who owns a Fortune 500 company) which is basically the real and the one solution to everything and this includes medically accepted type of systematic body gymaxxing, chemical skin care routine, surgeries etc for humans to ascend at looksmaxxing at the maximum level

even if the most controversial thing really helped you, then I have no comments and you can continue and cope with it ofc but as a forum doctor it’s my duty to spread awareness to my bois here.

Bump
as a doc you would know better that self administering your problems with the shit you read from psychology/ philosophy / communication books is 100x better than seeing a therapist. if you were to design a Jean that looks cool as fuck you would spend as much as time you want it to oerfect it. if you were to get someone to design it, they would do it in a more capitallistic way. hope youll get what im sayin

• +1

My university therapist told me my problems are too much for her to handle and told me to get professional help.

I got professional help and they told me my problems are too much for them to handle and I need to go to a mental ward.

And then I quit that garbage.

They need to defund therapy asap. Only women benefit. It's just another form of misandry. Men pay, women gain.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, Lmao, Dr. Mog and 1 other person
My university therapist told me my problems are too much for her to handle and told me to get professional help.

I got professional help and they told me my problems are too much for them to handle and I need to go to a mental ward.

And then I quit that garbage.

They need to defund therapy asap. Only women benefit. It's just another form of misandry. Men pay, women gain.
its over bruh stop fighting. leave that sword down. the more you fight the more you get stabbed. just accept it, accept and live with the truth, im not saying don't fuck, im just saying don't hope anything from anyone. brutal life...

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
as a doc you would know better that self administering your problems with the shit you read from psychology/ philosophy / communication books is 100x better than seeing a therapist. if you were to design a Jean that looks cool as fuck you would spend as much as time you want it to oerfect it. if you were to get someone to design it, they would do it in a more capitallistic way. hope youll get what im sayin
That’s an obscure but a good example right there.

As bluepill as it sounds, accepting your reality and self-administering your problems (writing it on a journal for better clarity maybe) would definitely help than just coping.

That’s an obscure but a good example right there.

As bluepill as it sounds, accepting your reality and self-administering your problems (writing it on a journal for better clarity maybe) would definitely help than just coping.
it just did. the advice these incels or bluepillers would laught at on paper WORKS. it just fucking works man. you don't need be or feel a certain way, fake it till you make it plus just dont give a fuck. if you have done something embrassing just ignore it. this is one of the examples of psycholigcal shit i mentioned b4. yes there is mentions of it in psychology essays online and it is non proven stuff but it does work. i analyze ppl like an autist 24/7. this type of weird shit works. negative affirmations create negative emotions on the person you communicate. these all sound like a big whole bullshit until you administrate it. also freely manipulating ppl as youu need is a must, thus one must learn reading ppl, you can't do that as a faint heartet cuck so you gotta learn. Im not claiming that anybody WILL 100% GET using these techniques but they MAY + i get free dopamine and reapect just because of my social charisma. the moment i did stop whining like a depressed mofo and put myself out there and didnt gave a fuck i started improvong. UnIRONOCALLY GO WORK, go join groups or sumn. YOU LOSE NOTHING, GET REJECTED AND LEARN HOW NOT TO BE A CUCK that just simply gets frustrated. just aim for the stars till you shoot the moon

Last edited:

This was a damn good post. Extremely high IQ. This isn’t really a “why they’re useless” list but more so “why it’s safe to assume they’re useless” or “why therapists are allowed to be always useless”.

I didn’t really think too much into the mind of a therapist as to why they’re useless and focused more on the government aspect, as to how the gov benefits from therapists profession, primarily I came to the conclusions they’re supposed to just screw with male loser’s heads so they don’t develop into calm, cold blooded, calculated psychopaths and keep spinning their wheels trying to look for a friendship or relationship that either doesn’t exist or is simply not within their reach due to their social ranking.

As far as WHY therapists are useless idiots (or useful idiots for the governments perspective) never put much thought into it and I think your top 7 is more like a Golden 7.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 19036
Therapists' and psychologists' only purpose is to make you cope.

you're paying them to listen so that doesn't count

it's more therapeutic to post shit here where people reply for free

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Dr. Mog and Deleted member 19036
you're paying them to listen so that doesn't count

it's more therapeutic to post shit here where people reply for free
unironically wise big balled niggas here helped me more than a psych. for free + we both had fun and got wiser together. (FOR GAY ASS NIGGSA SAYIN "muuuuh 🤠 90% of this forum consists of "low iq", "blah blah", "whatever" people. So is the whole world and lots of different communities do.)