Top 8 looksmax.org humiliation rituals for 2024 [part:1]

alurmo

alurmo

made it in parts bc im too tired to fully do it btw
anyways I hope u guys enjoy the effort

8-Faggotry(lgbt/gay/homosexual content)
this is the low of the low, this ritual is ineffective for greycels but if ur a high ranking member, this is only gonna work if u have a certain belief(like extreme homophobe or some other extremes)
greycels are the usual suspects of this act

examples of this ritual being implemented-

@luria is the forefront of this ritual and is one of the only users who got good success from it without being banned btw

risk:9/10 (can easily be bannable if u go too far)
reward:5/10 (just look like a femboy and post urself, that is the most successful way, just look at @luria)

7.Awful post-rep ratio
who wants to have awful post-rep ratio, its genuinely so easy to get good rep, plus its a fucking incel site if u don't even connect with fellow autist its over

@AOL is a prime example of this ritual in action, and as a result of having ass rep he's somehow gaining it back faster then ever(basically the ritual works)

I only put this here bc anything is better than faggotry tbh

risk:3/10(u cant see rep on mobile and people often don't gaf, its abt what u post most of the time)

reward:3/10(if u don't change ur post, nothing will change, u will only be more ignored)

6.femboymaxxing

femboymaxxing is somewhat different to fag content btw, in the sense that they don't literally talk abt sucking dicks or not liking women, at least they like dudes that dress like woman:forcedsmile:

good examples of femboymaxxers(and similar threads to femboys) are below:

a prime example of this paying off is @Imretarded?
dude openly admitted he would go out as a femboy and used to be in a femboy clique on the forum

Screenshot 2024 08 30 144528

there was a whole group of femboymaxxers and they all left since then but I would say u can get good reps with this method, however just like faggotry, don't overdo it, too easily bannable as @Imretarded? was temp banned for femboymaxxing but it pays off for him(dude has 17k rep:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

risk:7/10(just like faggotry its easily bannable as @Imretarded? was banned for a temp amount of time prob bc of it, but it has more leeway bc u can be a femboy but also be attracted to foids)
reward:5/10(can get good reps and is a pretty easy to do, just type in u want to be a femboy theory)

5.Making too many threads about ur oneitis

This is at 5th bc of @Apparition who got good status with it and it not being as extreme as faggotry and some other things on this list
making one or three threads abt ur oneitis is 100% ok, but making multiple threads abt ur oneitis(who nobody gaf abt) for multiple times a day is where the line can get cut

only one person is doing this so there's a lot of landscape to be filled with this ritual so yeah get in on this while u can

only a handful of examples of this ritual in action by @Apparition :

his newest post abt his oneitis-

risk:3/10(will prob just get ignored by some users tbh)
reward:5/10(it is a pretty relatable topic bc every dude here prob has a oneitis but hides it so it makes u in a way likeable, it can get annoying tho)

4.shitposting ur face

the best example of this is @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and @brahminboss at his prime, this can make u easily recognizable and known on this forum bc greycels would immediately be able to associate ur user to a pic which is always helpful

a couple examples of this happening is below:

couldn't find anything from@brahminboss but u would know if u know;)

risk:2/10(can possibly be considered spam if ur overdoing it,plus can get u ignored)

reward:6/10(can make u more recognizable and can give u good reps if already likeable member)

tagging dudes who always reply/react to my threads btw

- @aryan mogger @AOL @nathan @CopiumX @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: omnilegent, sigma ✰, gookcelriceR and 8 others
y6t7gty6gghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

y6t7gty6gghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
tag mfs u know dude
pls brah:forcedsmile:

this is the low of the low, this ritual is ineffective for greycels but if ur a high ranking member, this is only gonna work if u have a certain belief(like extreme homophobe or some other extremes)

@luria is the forefront of this ritual and is one of the only users who got good success from it without being banned btw

reward:5/10 (just look like a femboy and post urself, that is the most successful way, just look at @luria)

7.Awful post-rep ratio
who wants to have awful post-rep ratio, its genuinely so easy to get good rep, plus its a fucking incel site if u don't even connect with fellow autist its over

@AOL is a prime example of this ritual in action, and as a result of having ass rep he's somehow gaining it back faster then ever(basically the ritual works)

risk:3/10(u cant see rep on mobile and people often don't gaf, its abt what u post most of the time)

reward:3/10(if u don't change ur post, nothing will change, u will only be more ignored)

6.femboymaxxing

femboymaxxing is somewhat different to fag content btw, in the sense that they don't literally talk abt sucking dicks or not liking women, at least they like dudes that dress like woman:forcedsmile:

dude openly admitted he would go out as a femboy and used to be in a femboy clique on the forum

View attachment 3135419

there was a whole group of femboymaxxers and they all left since then but I would say u can get good reps with this method, however just like faggotry, don't overdo it, too easily bannable as @Imretarded? was temp banned for femboymaxxing but it pays off for him(dude has 17k rep:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:)

risk:7/10(just like faggotry its easily bannable as @Imretarded? was banned for a temp amount of time prob bc of it, but it has more leeway bc u can be a femboy but also be attracted to foids)
reward:5/10(can get good reps and is a pretty easy to do, just type in u want to be a femboy theory)

This is at 5th bc of @Apparition who got good status with it and it not being as extreme as faggotry and some other things on this list
making one or three threads abt ur oneitis is 100% ok, but making multiple threads abt ur oneitis(who nobody gaf abt) for multiple times a day is where the line can get cut

only one person is doing this so there's a lot of landscape to be filled with this ritual so yeah get in on this while u can

reward:5/10(it is a pretty relatable topic bc every dude here prob has a oneitis but hides it so it makes u in a way likeable, it can get annoying tho)

4.shitposting ur face

the best example of this is @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and @brahminboss at his prime, this can make u easily recognizable and known on this forum bc greycels would immediately be able to associate ur user to a pic which is always helpful

risk:2/10(can possibly be considered spam if ur overdoing it,plus can get u ignored)

reward:6/10(can make u more recognizable and can give u good reps if already likeable member)

Tag me next time bhaii

W thread

• Love it
Reactions: alurmo
if u want to be tagged for part 2 just reply to the threads brah

This is the first time I have ever seen you put effort into a post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and alurmo
Anyone here lowkey into infantilism?

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
do the top three involve being a VIP/moderator by any chance?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and alurmo
a humiliation u participated in is doing a face reveal:forcedsmile:(that's included in part 2 btw)
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but ive made multiple face reveals

• JFL
do the top three involve being a VIP/moderator by any chance?
nah but now that u mention it that's pretty much a humiliation ritual brah

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Clark69
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

but ive made multiple face reveals
nah brah im jk
a face reveal is a honourable mention tho ;)

• +1
Reactions: gigell
yeah but a lots of these threads got an educational purpose too. they inform people on how women will behave depending on their feelings about you.

• JFL
@Greypiller @noobs @ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @The Grinch

enough people to tag ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alurmo and ryuken
@Greypiller @noobs @ryuken @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @The Grinch

enough people to tag ?
i never did any of that especially faggotry

• JFL
Man honestly u need a life ngl
are u also apart of masters online english freemasonic cult
I didn't know brah
I knew the stinky master was gonna send some minions for me :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
yeah but a lots of these threads got an educational purpose too. they inform people on how women will behave depending on their feelings about you.
dude most guys in this forum arent delusional or bluepilled
we know how women can behave brah:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
dude most guys in this forum arent delusional or bluepilled
we know how women can behave brah
no they dont. i think i proved some interesting insight.

• +1

7.Awful post-rep ratio

6.femboymaxxing

View attachment 3135419

4.shitposting ur face

read every single molecule

• Love it
  • +1