Top Cities To Locationmaxx

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Several factors play a role

- Total population : The city should not be small

- Highest Millionaire Density

- Top Financial Centre ( You accidentally meet a PE Fund manager in a restaurant...)

- Top universities

Cities per capita 1

1. Monaco and surrounding cities in France ( Alpes-Maritimes Department)

2. Zurich

3. Geneva + Lausanne Agglomeration

4. New York, still people will be impressed if you tell them that

5. Frankfurt, For all Germancel the Frankfurt Agglomeration is the best statusmaxx location. Top universities, Top financial centre of the EU after Paris.

6. London, UK including Oxbridge of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, incel194012940, thereallegend and 3 others
sounds good. if i ever have the money ill go live at these places for a while each just for the status boost having them on my highlights

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
wait whats the point actually living in them places tho

giga high competition with millionaires

wait whats the point actually living in them places tho

giga high competition with millionaires
Marry millionaire daughter, be surrounded by rich investors. Hottest chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Corleone, racoon4 and 1 other person
But you will still be a loser so nobody wants to date you. The reason sea is good locationmax place. Is because losers go their and become winners

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, TUSSELEIF, thereallegend and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
NYC, Singapore, Hong Kong, LA, Tokyo, Chicago, London.

try donbassmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and PubertyMaxxer
Izmir, Istanbul

What about Dubai

I live in Oslo which is pretty high on that list. But an incel will still be an incel wherever whenever. Major cities are full of Chads and competition, especially West European ones

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and PubertyMaxxer
Marry millionaire daughter, be surrounded by rich investors. Hottest chicks.
Miring your optimism bro... :Comfy:

Sure, a billionaire daughters are in line to marry poorcel mutts from Lebanon :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and PubertyMaxxer
Miring your optimism bro... :Comfy:

Sure, a billionaire daughters are in line to marry poorcel mutts from Lebanon :feelshehe:
Generally, where the millionaires are, it is the best.
Izmir, Istanbul
All Non Westeuropean or North American Cities, especially ethnic, can simply not be high status and a locationmaxx
What about Dubai
Pretty far from the other relevant cities and due to above mentioned reason not that great

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
sounds good for 6ft4 white high class chad
Legit, what exactly does one think they are going to accomplish by being in a place where they are further down the pecking order compared to their competition
The "If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle" mindset does not help you in the slightest in the realm of modern dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and PubertyMaxxer
Legit, what exactly does one think they are going to accomplish by being in a place where they are further down the pecking order compared to their competition
The "If you don't buy a ticket you don't win the raffle" mindset does not help you in the slightest in the realm of modern dating
The list for for upper class HTN that want to maximize their opportunities in life, be it with the hottest chicks, quality of life or best moneymaxxing opportunities

Global cities ranked by projected UHNWI population 2023

Bump this is Probably better list to orient since its UHNWI ( 30 million +) so simply home owners are not considered @6ft4

London and New York are still on that list obviously

Frankfurt and Munich are the best in Germany ( Munich has the TUM and LUM the top ranked german unis while frankfurt is the second biggest financial centre in the EU after Paris ).

Zurich is both large and densely populated with UHNWI. And home to the ETH. My favorite city so far.

Luxembourg, Monaco + surroundings, Geneva + Lausanne are very densely populated by UHNWI although the total millionaire population is the highest in Paris.

Honkong and Singapore are good if you like chinks. Extremely high density of UHNWI.

View attachment 1723259

Bump this is Probably better list to orient since its UHNWI ( 30 million +) so simply home owners are not considered @6ft4

London and New York are still on that list obviously

Frankfurt and Munich are the best in Germany ( Munich has the TUM and LUM the top ranked german unis while frankfurt is the second biggest financial centre in the EU after Paris ).

Zurich is both large and densely populated with UHNWI. And home to the ETH. My favorite city so far.

Luxembourg, Monaco + surroundings, Geneva + Lausanne are very densely populated by UHNWI although the total millionaire population is the highest in Paris.

Honkong and Singapore are good if you like chinks. Extremely high density of UHNWI.
I've lived in 2 cities on the original list, Dublin+Brussels
I can answer any questions related to Dublin but it doesn't feel like a wealthy place at all where you would run into upper class, daughters of millionaires

• +1
NYC, Singapore, Hong Kong, LA, Tokyo, Chicago, London.
You know, within a few hours i actually changed my mind to relocate to Singapore. Its mainly selfmade New Money opposed to Europe and third highest UHNWI density worldwide.

• +1
You know, within a few hours i actually changed my mind to relocate to Singapore. Its mainly selfmade New Money opposed to Europe and third highest UHNWI density worldwide.
Singapore is a great place. A lot of hot Chinese girls there. Love it.

• +1
Avoid dangerous areas.
yea bruh the whole city 💀

they had to build a police command post in river north (one of the nicest places in Chicago, Trump tower is there) cuz shootings are happening there way too much

my grandfather owns a few houses in chicago and his main one has bullet holes in it from stray bullets hitting it 💀

a block makes a difference !

• +1
yea bruh the whole city 💀

they had to build a police command post in river north (one of the nicest places in Chicago, Trump tower is there) cuz shootings are happening there way too much

my grandfather owns a few houses in chicago and his main one has bullet holes in it from stray bullets hitting it 💀

a block makes a difference !
They have nice uni there at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back