Top Elements of Power

Deleted member 5081

Deleted member 5081

‎ ‎
3rd: Physical Strength: In today's modern society, just being an ogre will not make you alpha, society is a lot more complex than it was in caveman times. Sure it can get you short term success, but that's about it, your power is limited. (real life examples: jocks, bullies, bouncers.)

2nd: Money: If you have money, the ogres will work for you and you will become their boss, their alpha, and a lot more possibilies are open for you to ascend in terms of power. Spend the money wisely and they will grow, spend them recklessly and you'll return to being a poorcel. ( real life examples: Dan Bilzerian, rappers that sing about their money, heirs of businesses, assets or money and people that get rich overnight.)

1st: Intelligence: Be a genius and the whole world appears more in depth to you, possibilities are more visible and numerous and you will also be able to sustain the previous powers. This is the long term success route. (real life examples: Vladimir Putin, Pablo Escobar, Bill Gates.)

feel free to add more ideas

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and mmm
#1: Having all 3 like Rob Gronkowski

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
looks tops all of those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6512
I don't think a low iq o'Pry would be safe long term.
Low iq Meeks got saved by viral mugshot so yeah, but it's better to be gl and low iq than high iq and ugly

Low iq Meeks got saved by viral mugshot so yeah, but it's better to be gl and low iq than high iq and ugly
He lives a very good life now, but logically he can lose all of his money to stupid stuff by gambling, getting into too many debts, etc. Yeah, high iq and ugly can be a lifetime of misery but if you profit from your circumstances bc of high iq, it will pay off and it will be sustainable.

Those are all important, but sadly the situation you are born in (from say birth to 15 years old) and luck play a huge part too.
I think they play an even bigger part because they can influence all three things you mentioned previously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
Those are all important, but sadly the situation you are born in (from say birth to 15 years old) and luck play a huge part too.
I think they play an even bigger part because they can influence all three things you mentioned previously.
Yes, it can seriously jump start any of these, when you're the most easy to form, but you can't control parents' wealth or your luck, this is why I mentioned things you have control to some extent.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
Based and IQPilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081
Obviously money comes first, the main usefulness of intelligence is to get a good job and earn a lot of money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back