Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
all the edgy jbs are creaming their panties to this nigga

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: nanefer and Cheesyrumble
all the edgy jbs are creaming their panties to this nigga
Zoomer foids are shipping Disney princesses with all the Changs from JJK. Self inserting themselves to get riced. Rare Jap W
Screenshot 20230918 130335 Gallery
Screenshot 20230918 130328 Gallery
Screenshot 20230918 130320 Gallery
Screenshot 20230918 130312 Gallery

Screenshot 20230918 130613 TikTok

It's all over tiktok/twitter

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 28610
Toji Fushiguro mogs that monkey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
they shipped nanami with sheboon frog foid jfl

View attachment 2438217

weeb sheboons cooming to this shit hard
I saw that.... but I didn't want to post that sheboon LMAOOO. I see how desperate they are. Black girls keep saying it's the "best ship" and the other ones suck. I wonder why......? Lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
I saw that.... but I didn't want to post that sheboon LMAOOO. I see how desperate they are. Black girls keep saying it's the "best ship" and the other ones suck. I wonder why......? Lol
Legit
Black girls have the same mentality on interracial dating as looksmax users
I saw a tweet where a sheboon goes apeshit over seeing miles and gwen get close in the new spiderman movie :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron, aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
Legit
Black girls have the same mentality on interracial dating as looksmax users
I saw a tweet where a sheboon goes apeshit over seeing miles and gwen get close in the new spiderman movie :ROFLMAO:
I honestly think the biggest incel demographic on twitter is black women. Literally the only thing saving them is that they are women at the end of the day. At least ethnic incels and whitecels talk their shit on 4chan or forums instead of saying bullshit on twitter.

There are so many black female accounts dedicated to promoting black women and hating black men. I don't see anyone else doing it as much as them. Especially as women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and Deleted member 28610
I honestly think the biggest incel demographic on twitter is black women. Literally the only thing saving them is that they are women at the end of the day. At least ethnic incels and whitecels talk their shit on 4chan or forums instead of saying bullshit on twitter.

There are so many black female accounts dedicated to promoting black women and hating black men. I don't see anyone else doing it as much as them. Especially as women
No surprise that the biggest femcel forum, pinkpill and lipstickalley is also dominated by 300 lb sheboons who make posts on how black women are superior to white women
@Xangsane

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
No surprise that the biggest femcel forum, pinkpill and lipstickalley is also dominated by 300 lb sheboons who make posts on how black women are superior to white women
@Xangsane
Muh Jimena is white
Muh Hitomi is white
Muh Fatima is white

Muuuh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Cheesyrumble
MUUUUH WHITE WOMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble