Top Teeth Should be slightly proclined

rainingrockets

rainingrockets

Chadlite pls and thank
So ive seen some things on this but im havnt had reassurance from high iq incels on here.

BEFORE READING: i am not a thread maker nor do i know how to morph this was made as a theory in a solid 10-20 mins thats why it looks like shit and is probably bullshit if you actually know what your talking about.

If your top teeth are pointed outward slightly in theory i would give you bigger looking lips and a frauded lower maxilla development.

If you look at this photo of jordan barret my theory is proclined upper and declined lower would cause a look like this: IMG 1921
jordan obviously already has amazing forward growth so his teeth are probably neutral but maybe you could fraud with teeth

Heres and example of Chico which would represent neutral upper teeth and protruding lower teeth IMG 1918
Chico is kinda known for his recession but if his upper teeth were more forward his lower teeth could move forward further and higher giving a slightly better chin (ik this is shitty example im no artist) IMG 1922
So basically summed up i think if your front teeth protrude and your lower tilt in slightly it gives your bottom teeth more room to go forward and up. this gives you a (frauded) better looking lower maxilla, better jawline bc chin goes forward more, and a better chin projection bc your teeth have more forward room, and finally just bigger fuller upper lip.

Can a high iq person fact check my theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, raleqtambrobret, Roge and 1 other person
This is cope. My top teeth are proclined but my side profile lip assessment shows my upper lip behind my lower lip slightly.

This is cope. My top teeth are proclined but my side profile lip assessment shows my upper lip behind my lower lip slightly.
dang i guess maybe it is cope. it was just a theory to me my top and bottom teeth are slightly tilted in and i was hoping by getting my top slightly out i would bring jaw a few mm forward (looking like i would if i was jutting my bottom teeth to line up with top)
and possible give me better lower maxilla. my upper is really good but my lower is kinda flat

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
dang i guess maybe it is cope. it was just a theory to me my top and bottom teeth are slightly tilted in and i was hoping by getting my top slightly out i would bring jaw a few mm forward (looking like i would if i was jutting my bottom teeth to line up with top)
and possible give me better lower maxilla. my upper is really good but my lower is kinda flat
Lips correlate to maxilla and mandible projection to an extent but there is also significant variability within the lip size and shape itself which makes connecting lip projection to 1 characteristic such as teeth inclination impossible.

• +1
So ive seen some things on this but im havnt had reassurance from high iq incels on here.

BEFORE READING: i am not a thread maker nor do i know how to morph this was made as a theory in a solid 10-20 mins thats why it looks like shit and is probably bullshit if you actually know what your talking about.

If your top teeth are pointed outward slightly in theory i would give you bigger looking lips and a frauded lower maxilla development.

If you look at this photo of jordan barret my theory is proclined upper and declined lower would cause a look like this:View attachment 3233447
jordan obviously already has amazing forward growth so his teeth are probably neutral but maybe you could fraud with teeth

Heres and example of Chico which would represent neutral upper teeth and protruding lower teethView attachment 3233452
Chico is kinda known for his recession but if his upper teeth were more forward his lower teeth could move forward further and higher giving a slightly better chin (ik this is shitty example im no artist)View attachment 3233456
So basically summed up i think if your front teeth protrude and your lower tilt in slightly it gives your bottom teeth more room to go forward and up. this gives you a (frauded) better looking lower maxilla, better jawline bc chin goes forward more, and a better chin projection bc your teeth have more forward room, and finally just bigger fuller upper lip.

Ok

Lips correlate to maxilla and mandible projection to an extent but there is also significant variability within the lip size and shape itself which makes connecting lip projection to 1 characteristic such as teeth inclination impossible.
if you push your upper lip out with your lower lip would that give an effect as if your teeth were to push it instead?

If you look at this photo of jordan barret my theory is proclined upper and declined lower would cause a look like this:View attachment 3233447

Heres and example of Chico which would represent neutral upper teeth and protruding lower teethView attachment 3233452
Chico is kinda known for his recession but if his upper teeth were more forward his lower teeth could move forward further and higher giving a slightly better chin (ik this is shitty example im no artist)View attachment 3233456

Screenshot 2024 10 12 005931
is this good?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noahwillascend and BimaxLaser
You must accept that you are not the smart greycel like some guys and never will be btw :lul:

@NZb6Air

• JFL
You must accept that you are not the smart greycel like some guys and never will be btw :lul:
i mentioned many times that i want a high iq person to actually make some sense of it i realise i dont know much but at least im a greycel and not a forum rotting incel like you jfl

i mentioned many times that i want a high iq person to actually make some sense of it i realise i dont know much but at least im a greycel and not a forum rotting incel like you jfl
I get my 1 year achievement today and if its a long time to you I guess you are like 13 :lul:

Also nobody will explain this shit to you, autistic tiktoker

I get my 1 year achievement today and if its a long time to you I guess you are like 13 :lul:

Also nobody will explain this shit to you, autistic tiktoker
im 17 and i didnt ask how long its been since you got some pussy

time to mog!

a better chin projection bc your teeth have more forward room, and finally just bigger fuller upper lip.
JFL teeth wont better your chin projection nigger, that's dependent on the mandible

i have a friend who has exactly what you're describing and he looks like a monkey, it doesnt look good

View attachment 3234950
time to mog!

JFL teeth wont better your chin projection nigger, that's dependent on the mandible

i have a friend who has exactly what you're describing and he looks like a monkey, it doesnt look good
oh that person doesent have the effect i thought it would its looks super straight i thought it would curve out a little i thought i would look like this: IMG 1923 it must just be down to lip size ane shape

• JFL