Top tier normie potential?

GhastlyGhoul

GhastlyGhoul

Ghoulmaxxed
So I'm wondering if you guys think it's possible for me to get to top tier normie status once I get a hair transplant. My hairline is abysmal atm but a transplant will give me a perfectly full head of hair.

Give me a fair psl as well if you would. I'm just 5' 10" tall.
So I'm wondering if you guys think it's possible for me to get to top tier normie status once I get a hair transplant. My hairline is abysmal atm but a transplant will give me a perfectly full head of hair.

20190703 212629

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
So I'm wondering if you guys think it's possible for me to get to top tier normie status once I get a hair transplant

yes, if you dint fraud you pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and ChoSeungHui
I give you my word this pic is totally unadulterated or edited.

frauding pics just mean you took a pic and it doesnt represent what you look like in most of your pics

frauding pics just mean you took a pic and it doesnt represent what you look like in most of your pics

Ohh well nah, it's legit just me in decent lighting. I may be clenched in this pic as I may have taken it while having teeth whitening trays in my mouth.
Those trays are thin, shouldn't add too much bulk\buldge.

gl if u had hair

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BigBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Send a straight photo lol

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and BigBoy
You look like tom hanks😂

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
HT will make you look younger
you will look alot better

You look like tom hanks😂

How flattering, I've never been told that. Haha. Not much of a burn but okay. (People love him).

HT will make you look younger
you will look alot better

You know, it's funny. I spent most of my life alone partly because I assumed women thought I looked like a kid. My entire adult life people assumed I was 17-18 years old.

Now I'm being told I look too old.
I should of known something was up, many people call me sir in passing now.

Who should I talk to about getting kids off my lawn?

How flattering, I've never been told that. Haha. Not much of a burn but okay. (People love him).

You know, it's funny. I spent most of my life alone partly because I assumed women thought I looked like a kid. My entire adult life people assumed I was 17-18 years old.

srsly bro HT is a life saver
youth is attractive af

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and GhastlyGhoul
srsly bro HT is a life saver
youth is attractive af

Oh I hear you, I did my homework on it. Even if it costs me 8 grand I'll probs proceed. I don't feel confident on windy days.:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
if i had to point out a flaw besides norwood your lips are pretty thin boyo

if i had to point out a flaw besides norwood your lips are pretty thin boyo

Wow thank you! No one mentions anything wrong with me at all ever...except my hairline.
It's good to know that my lips are also a weakness.

I personally can live with thin lips though. It beats giant, floppy lips.
Not even slighlty self conscious about them.:feelsyay:

Chad

you kind of resemble the classic chad thundercock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: x30001 and FatJattMofo

View attachment 85563
How Old are you man. Ngl I am lucky because every man in my family dies with a full set of hair. We have very thick hair. Seem to have decent mandible. But yh you're right for 90% of men balding is usually a death sentence

View attachment 85865

you kind of resemble the classic chad thundercock

Is that a good thing? :feelsgood:

How Old are you man. Ngl I am lucky because every man in my family dies with a full set of hair. We have very thick hair. Seem to have decent mandible. But yh you're right for 90% of men balding is usually a death sentence

I'm 27 mate, so definitely need to make up for lost time. Some call that cope but idc, I love pussy.

View attachment 85563

Your skin is too good, use something for the skin?

Your skin is too good, use something for the skin?

Yes I do!
Firstly, I only eat health foods. Great for my skin.
I wash my face twice daily with a gentle soap. After washing my face with soap the second time (near bedtime) I exfoliate afterwards by rubbing "Saint Ives fresh skin apricot scrub" into my face for 2 minutes.
Any exfoliating scrub will do perhaps but St. Ives apricot scrub is amazing!
I only exfoliate with the scrub like 4 times a week.

I then moisturize my face with a non-clogging hypoallergenic lotion. I give extra care to my eye bags.
After my face and under eyes are good and moisturized, I then apply a thin layer of retinol cream under my eyes.

I aslo get decent sun exposure.
taller chin + blue eyes. morph him and you will see how similar he is tbh

Wow...I had no idea. I'm like, almost the literal icon for chad? :chad:
I mean, I know I'm not there yet but that's still pretty dope if that's correct.

Not to pat myself on the back but my jawline is very very sharp/defined. I know this is considered a model tier attribute and I'm very grateful for having it. Isn't this the reason people mew?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You look decent already

• +1
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
mogs me. how tall?

Norwooding is hurting your good facial features, I think more than other because to compete with Chads/Chadlite you need no flaws, it just ruins that potential, you lose that youth factor.

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 85563
this picture frauds with lighting and angle

Yes I do!
Firstly, I only eat health foods. Great for my skin.
I wash my face twice daily with a gentle soap. After washing my face with soap the second time (near bedtime) I exfoliate afterwards by rubbing "Saint Ives fresh skin apricot scrub" into my face for 2 minutes.
Any exfoliating scrub will do perhaps but St. Ives apricot scrub is amazing!
I only exfoliate with the scrub like 4 times a week.

I then moisturize my face with a non-clogging hypoallergenic lotion. I give extra care to my eye bags.
After my face and under eyes are good and moisturized, I then apply a thin layer of retinol cream under my eyes.

I aslo get decent sun exposure.

Good text, well, I'll focus on what you said about the sun, I already have problems like vitamin D deficiency, so besides taking supplement I'm starting to get sun because of my skin, you said you have a decent exposure in the sun, how many minutes do you take per day / week?
which body parts do you expose? people say that the sun ages the skin, so when exposing the face you use so do you use any sunscreen? or dark glasses? or do you expose the face without protection?

mogs me. how tall?

Only 5' 10" unfortunately. I've never been thought less of because of it though.
Norwooding is hurting your good facial features, I think more than other because to compete with Chads/Chadlite you need no flaws, it just ruins that potential, you lose that youth factor.
Yes, once I have a hair transplant, probably within 1 month, I'll feel a lot more confident.
Good text, well, I'll focus on what you said about the sun, I already have problems like vitamin D deficiency, so besides taking supplement I'm starting to get sun because of my skin, you said you have a decent exposure in the sun, how many minutes do you take per day / week?
which body parts do you expose? people say that the sun ages the skin, so when exposing the face you use so do you use any sunscreen? or dark glasses? or do you expose the face without protection?
Only my face/head and forearms are exposed to the sun actually. (I have a farmers tan). I try to get a minimum of 30 minutes of exposure, I get that sun by going on lots of walks in parks and trails.

I only apply sunscreen on the back of my neck and forehead/upper face/nose. Just where sun in known to hit as you walk. Spf 30.
I ALWAYS HAVE SUNGLASSES ON OUTSIDE.
The skin under your eyes is super sensitive, shield from UV light(the sun) at all times for smooth under eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Wow I didnt know you had a Looksmax account too Dad

Jk literally all you need is hairmax and you are good lookng

• +1

View attachment 85563

DUDE YOU MOG HALF NORMIE'S I SEE TODAY MOST ARE FAT FUCK'S BUT ARE OVER 6 FOOT TALL

• +1
DUDE YOU MOG HALF NORMIE'S I SEE TODAY MOST ARE FAT FUCK'S BUT ARE OVER 6 FOOT TALL

Thanks man! I appreciate that.

I honestly didn't join looksmax to mog people though, I just wanted tips on how to improve as a masculine male.

It does wonders for my dysmorphia to know that I'm not an ogre.

Thanks man! I appreciate that.

I honestly didn't join looksmax to mog people though, I just wanted tips on how to improve as a masculine male.

It does wonders for my dysmorphia to know that I'm not an ogre.

You look like classic Chad tbh low key

• +1
Okay I'm 70 inches....using this dubious chart you posted, 85% of women would accept me as I am. I can live with that.
Life is easy being 5' 10" imo.

Okay I'm 70 inches....using this dubious chart you posted, 85% of women would accept me as I am. I can live with that.
Life is easy being 5' 10" imo.
It's from the incel.wiki but there's no way it starts going down after 6 ft or drops to 80% for 6'3'', women don't self-report anything accurately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's from the incel.wiki but there's no way it starts going down after 6 ft or drops to 80% for 6'3'', women don't self-report anything accurately

Most definitely not accurate info. Many incel statistics are false I believe.
I was closer to 5 feet tall growing up. Had a late growth spurt.(y)
People never say I'm short.

Most definitely not accurate info. Many incel statistics are false I believe.
I was closer to 5 feet tall growing up. Had a late growth spurt.(y)
People never say I'm short.
I don't remember height but I def remember as a teen my mom said she was legit worried I had micropenis as a kid but that she saw me get out of the shower once after puberty and it was gone. So yeah growth spurts are a godsend

Still I've experimented bulgemaxxing w tighter pants and still got nothing, it's brutal

I don't remember height but I def remember as a teen my mom said she was legit worried I had micropenis as a kid but that she saw me get out of the shower once after puberty and it was gone. So yeah growth spurts are a godsend

Still I've experimented bulgemaxxing w tighter pants and still got nothing, it's brutal

Lol @buldgemaxxing!!!
Thankfully my dong is a good length so I don't have to feel insecure.

I went out of my way and bought tight fitting boxer-briefs. I put these on the last time I was with a woman. She loved seeing me in them, that much was obvious. (y) :feelspanties:💋

Lol @buldgemaxxing!!!
Thankfully my dong is a good length so I don't have to feel insecure.

I went out of my way and bought tight fitting boxer-briefs. I put these on the last time I was with a woman. She loved seeing me in them, that much was obvious. (y) :feelspanties:💋
Well tap the brakes there Chad thundercock don't forget that length is for show but girth is king. LOL

Well tap the brakes there Chad thundercock don't forget that length is for show but girth is king. LOL

My girth isn't an issue either. All in all, my package is perfect. I'm not huge but I'm definitely above average.
Massive nut sack though....makes me nervous.

Exactly

What's your age? Looks like PSL 5 with PSL 6 potential, but we need a normal frontal view to judge.

Psl 3.5-4. No potential for over 5 psl

1020.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Tom Hanks is a handsome dude bro

• +1
slayer

• +1
Tom Hanks is a handsome dude bro

I actually like Tom Hanks as an actor, which says a lot since I dislike 99.9% of celebrities.
But yeah, I don't mind being compared to him.
I've also been compared to Sheldon Cooper from The big bang theory, when my hair is long.
I've also recently been told I look kinda like John Cena the wrestler.

@Goblin Idk bout' slayer. If I was a slayer I think women would be approaching me. Back when I had hair women approached me. :feelsbadman:

I actually like Tom Hanks as an actor, which says a lot since I dislike 99.9% of celebrities.
I've also been compared to Sheldon Cooper from The big bang theory, when my hair is long.

@Goblin Idk bout' slayer. If I was a slayer I think women would be approaching me. Back when I had hair women approached me. :feelsbadman:

you are dead average mate

Yeah he has a very friendly face lol.

You have good bones but hairline failos everything hard
You have great skin though, you look younger than me, is that a filter?