topical duta once a week keeps the norwood reaper away

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
according to my research

big benefits of topical dutasteride:

1. nukes more dht (in the scalp!) then finasteride
2. if you use it topically dutasteride is less likely to go sytematic because of a certain molecular structure. as far as i understood it it cant even enter the body through the scalp but through the hair shafts

obviously its also doesnt go as systematic as oral finasteride or dutasteride

3. you only have to apply it once every week or once every 2 weeks because duta has a way longer half life then finasteride. this is not only more convenient but also safer for the people around you, eg when you live in a relationship your girl basically shouldnt touch your hair when you use topical finasteride or duta jflol. at least for a few hours after you applied it

4. only downside: for whatever reason it has to be liposomal (whatever that means) so you cant just buy pure duta powder from china and dump into minoxidil like you can do it with topical finasteride

i personally havent used it because i dont suffer from hairloss yet but this guy had good results

unnamed-3-jpg.139496

4-months-topical-dutasteride-jpg.140046

My advice is to use 1% every 2 weeks
Half life is 5 weeks on this drug
Don't allow systemic build up and check your Test levels. Mine were low
Topical finasteride lowered my plasma DHT more than topical dutasteride at 10 times the dose.

source: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/3-months-on-topical-dutasteride-results.127748/page-3

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah, OOGABOOGA, 98Zdeed98 and 7 others
Interesting. I was thinking about dumping fin pills in a bottle of minoxidil and applying it that way but seems yours is a better option

• +1
Reactions: ectodgk and homo_faber
Interesting. I was thinking about dumping fin pills in a bottle of minoxidil and applying it that way but seems yours is a better option

i dont know i think its also way more expensive.

the guy in the linked thread developed side effects with both oral and topical finasteride so he decided to give liposomal duta a try

however i really like that you only have to apply it once a week or even 2 weeks thats a really bog plus which cant be overstated

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
i dont know i think its also way more expensive.

the guy in the linked thread developed side effects with both oral and topical finasteride so he decided to give liposomal duta a try

however i really like that you only have to apply it once a week or even 2 weeks thats a really bog plus which cant be overstated

Yep indeed looksmaxing can be time consuming with skincare haircare and whatnot. That's a big plus. I have ordered fin anyway so prob gonna smash those pills in minoxidil but I'll keep topical dut in mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
i thought id get more likes from this thread

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
i thought id get more likes from this thread

you can barely get your hands on topical fin let alone topical dut so most people probably don't give two shits even if it works

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Where did you get topical duta?

you can barely get your hands on topical fin let alone topical dut so most people probably don't give two shits even if it works

you can easily mix topical finasteride yourself

topical duta yoi have to order but the source is mentioned in the thread i linked

ru also shouldnt be transmitted to other people, especially women and children. (i think)

so if you live in a relationship with a gf and you have even children topical duta is the only way to go imho

ru also shouldnt be transmitted to other people, especially women and children. (i think)

so if you live in a relationship with a gf and you have even children topical duta is the only way to go imho
or fin

Bumo anyone got more news on this