topical fin does give sides

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
im on it for 5 weeks, sides started like a week ago. low libido, bad erection quality and when i have sex it feels much worse than it used to

guess i have to wait for pyriludamite or cope with hair transplants, keto, minox and microneedling to at least somewhat slow down the hairloss

how do i stop taking it to minimize long term sides? slowly reduce the amount i take? or just stop using it right away

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Elvisandreaa and SubhumanCurrycel
im on it for 5 weeks, sides started like a week ago. low libido, bad erection quality and when i have sex it feels much worse than it used to

guess i have to wait for pyriludamite or cope with hair transplants, keto, minox and microneedling to at least somewhat slow down the hairloss

how do i stop taking it to minimize long term sides? slowly reduce the amount i take? or just stop using it right away
Do you have baseline blood work?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Youve been on this forum for a long time, so you should know that if you want to have a transplant, you'll have to take a finn if you dont want to look like a freak when balding progress further.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and homo_faber
What did you expect. It goes into the blood stream and functions exactly like oral fin. Why don't you use RU instead?

Youve been on this forum for a long time, so you should know that if you want to have a transplant, you'll have to take a finn if you dont want to look like a freak when balding progress further.
I had a HT more than a year ago, never took fin, plus I am on 300 mg test E weekly, and my hair loss hasn't progressed one bit. Actually my hairdresser even said that my vertex area looks more dense (never had hair transplated to that area). Thanks to RU, ketoconazole, minox

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, one job away and Elvisandreaa
i know, but i got a good donor area ( a lot of thick hair in the back) and my grandpa stopped balding at around nw 4-4.5 so i hope i also do

also im hoping that they find a better option than finasteride in the next couple of years now that beauty becomes more and more mainstream with tiktok and instagram

I had a HT more than a year ago, never took fin, plus I am on 300 mg test E weekly, and my hair loss hasn't progressed one bit. Actually my hairdresser even said that my vertex area looks more dense (never had hair transplated to that area). Thanks to RU, ketoconazole, minox
thats one year, so its mean nothing. for some people, NW scale stops in some time and progresses slowly, for some it is faster.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and homo_faber
no sadly not, i kept reading studies and on reddit that it wont give sexual sides but it still did

its over
It sounds like fin increased your E, I would say this would be 100% the case you starting noticing puffier nipples but that can take a while to actually develop.

By blocking DHT conversion pathway you backlogged more testosterone but despite that DHT is 4-5x more potent than T decreasing total male T androgenicity and that increase of T likely lead to a slight increase in estrogen not much maybe 10-15% at most according to some studies (although other studies say none). So congrats youre in the 1-2% that got sides.
all this likely affected your estrogen-androgen profile and the increase in estrogen proportionally tanked your libido which is to be expected.

Only two ways to go about here
1. Quit entirely, the dose splitting bullshit doesn't work finasteride has quite a decent half-life and potency spreading a dose will just cause you to yoyo hormones. Also topical doesn't do shit studies show that topical reaches the same level as systemic by the end of 1 week of usage.
2. Hop on a really low dose of AI to combat the extra estrogen:androgen ideally get a bloodtest while your on fin to confirm if your estrogen is indeed elevated or on the higher side than I would go through with it. If it comes back your estrogen is normal go see a doc cos some other shit is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, jfcage and buflek
thats one year, so its mean nothing. for some people, NW scale stops in some time and progresses slowly, for some it is faster.
I know one year is not a long time, but being on 300 mg test spiked my DHT so that would definitely speed up the balding process if I didn't use anti-androgen

• +1
Balding is so fucked up man, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The norwood reaper hasn't knocked on my door yet but I think he will eventually.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and buflek
It sounds like fin increased your E, I would say this would be 100% the case you starting noticing puffier nipples but that can take a while to actually develop.
View attachment 1525613
By blocking DHT conversion pathway you backlogged more testosterone but despite that DHT is 4-5x more potent than T decreasing total male T androgenicity and that increase of T likely lead to a slight increase in estrogen not much maybe 10-15% at most according to some studies (although other studies say none). So congrats youre in the 1-2% that got sides.
all this likely affected your estrogen-androgen profile and the increase in estrogen proportionally tanked your libido which is to be expected.

Only two ways to go about here
1. Quit entirely, the dose splitting bullshit doesn't work finasteride has quite a decent half-life and potency spreading a dose will just cause you to yoyo hormones. Also topical doesn't do shit studies show that topical reaches the same level as systemic by the end of 1 week of usage.
2. Hop on a really low dose of AI to combat the extra estrogen:androgen ideally get a bloodtest while your on fin to confirm if your estrogen is indeed elevated or on the higher side than I would go through with it. If it comes back your estrogen is normal go see a doc cos some other shit is wrong.
i already sometimes had some small erection problems eventho im 24 and do sport regularly

maybe my body is just super sensitive to estrogens…do you recommend that i should stay on it to see if it gets better? i read most sides vanish after a while

• +1
Lower the dose.

i already sometimes had some small erection problems eventho im 24 and do sport regularly

maybe my body is just super sensitive to estrogens…do you recommend that i should stay on it to see if it gets better? i read most sides vanish after a while
I had sides on dutasteride but they were way different just for the first 2 weeks I had a mild pain in my balls that went away and still have kind of watery sperm, if your libido is crashing im not sure if thats something that can fix itself I would stay on it for now though, if it goes away thats good if it doesnt go away within 3 or so weeks or start to get better I would definitely get a blood test for peace of mind that I wasnt spiking estrogen

• +1
Reactions: buflek
im on 0.1% topical fin, 6 sprays a day (3 morning 3 evening)

should i do it just once a day maybe?
I put ~2 mg of Finasteride on my entire scalp daily.

and u sure it's because if fin? could have so many reasons. most guys don't get sides, let alone from topical jfl

• +1
Reactions: buflek
and u sure it's because if fin? could have so many reasons. most guys don't get sides, let alone from topical jfl
could of course be psychological sides since ive been afraid of fin for years and got stress at work and had a fight with my gf a couple of days ago but i never had this kind of numbness or loss of sensitivity in my dick

fuark i dont know man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and .👽.
could of course be psychological sides since ive been afraid of fin for years and got stress at work and had a fight with my gf a couple of days ago but i never had this kind of numbness or loss of sensitivity in my dick

fuark i dont know man
idk i was scared also then i saw the pills legit tiny ass nigga pills:feelskek: no sides

• +1
Reactions: PYT and buflek

Bro do .25mg topical every other day. See if you tolorate it. if not then RU, minoxidil,micro and keto