Topical finasteride: does it work, and where to get it?

A

Autoadmit

Iron
I'm at the point where I know I should be on finasteride. My hairline has been receding for almost a year, but I can't get over fear of the side effects. I think topical finasteride would be a good solution. Has anyone tried it, and did it work?

Also, I've heard you have to get it from a compounding pharmacy. How hard is it to convince a doctor to approve this?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and AutismMaxing
From what Ive read it also causes side effects, so its better to take it orally. Less time wasted.

dude if you know you don't want to be bald eventually, get on fin now.

Honestly if I'd got on fin just 6 months earlier I would've had such an easier time recovering all the lost ground and density. Don't be fucking stupid like I was

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron
You can make the mixture on your own with fin tablets

From what Ive read it also causes side effects, so its better to take it orally. Less time wasted.
Wrong! Oral causes the side effects.

I'm at the point where I know I should be on finasteride. My hairline has been receding for almost a year, but I can't get over fear of the side effects. I think topical finasteride would be a good solution. Has anyone tried it, and did it work?

Also, I've heard you have to get it from a compounding pharmacy. How hard is it to convince a doctor to approve this?
I made my own crushing pills and dissolving in Alcohol. I mixed it with Minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Do any of you guys have proof, I’m hoping teddy is right ion wanna bald or lose balls🥺
Look it up. Lots of forums and studies of the effects upon erections. Finesteride lowers DHT. I was terrified when my cock stopped getting hard. At 20! Took 6 months and steroids to get back to normal. Not everyone has this effect. But, how much do you love your cock? Minoxidil 4x a day is better.

• So Sad
Reactions: getra
Do any of you guys have proof, I’m hoping teddy is right ion wanna bald or lose balls🥺
Did you try oral fin? Only 2-4% of users experience side effects. The reason why you see so many people online reporting side effevts is because the people who get them complain about them.

Watch The Hair Loss Dhow, Kevin Mann, or MorePlatesMoreDates on YT for information on hair loss if you arent convinced.

Look it up. Lots of forums and studies of the effects upon erections. Finesteride lowers DHT. I was terrified when my cock stopped getting hard. At 20! Took 6 months and steroids to get back to normal. Not everyone has this effect. But, how much do you love your cock? Minoxidil 4x a day is better.
Cope most people dont get sides.

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron
Mazarella study says at a very low dose of topical fin no sides

In practice it doesn’t seem to be the case and that over time it will give sides like oral :(

Did you try oral fin? Only 2-4% of users experience side effects. The reason why you see so many people online reporting side effevts is because the people who get them complain about them.

Watch The Hair Loss Dhow, Kevin Mann, or MorePlatesMoreDates on YT for information on hair loss if you arent convinced.
Wait which side are you on, it sounds like you support fin now

Wait which side are you on, it sounds like you support fin now
Im in support of fin, topical fin has sides too. Take oral, its less stress.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, kej3094 and SOS-Sonic
I get sore sensitive nipple side effects from 3 drops of topical finasteride (0.1% called Morr-F), it's over for me.
Maybe I'll try oral and I'll get less side effects somehow? Maybe the shit is getting too close to my brain or the guys I bought from spiked it with estrogen to try and turn me into a tranny JFL.

I never had anything close to gyno in my life, I can't believe I'm aromatizing so much into estrogen. I'm not even fat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: getra
yeah bro fin is pure poison just go take steroids and apply annoying topical minox 4x a day instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and lasthope
They both do. From what Ive heard topical goes systemic.
I told this to my doc. She said "there's a reason why it's topical". But honestly do u trully get systemic effects every time you apply anything else locally? Jfl but well...

I told this to my doc. She said "there's a reason why it's topical". But honestly do u trully get systemic effects every time you apply anything else locally? Jfl but well...
No, it doesnt mean youll get sides. What I meant was your chances of having no sides/oerhaps getting sides will be the same when taking oral or topical fin.