Topical Lidocaine before microneedling session?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Anyone try this out?

TLDR microneedling is painful especially if you go the full depth consistently pain becomes a limiting factor even though I’d consider to have decent pain tolerance chewing my scalp especially around the temple region is tough.

So I’ve thought about buying OTC lidocaine before needling need to know if anyone has tried this and what are their experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Is lidocaine just numbing cream? If that's the case, then yes it's fine to use

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel
I don't think going as far as having to use numbing cream is going to produce good results

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
I don't think going as far as having to use numbing cream is going to produce good results
It’s just so it makes it easier, the scalp region for me at least is sensitive and harder to do

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Anyone try this out?

TLDR microneedling is painful especially if you go the full depth consistently pain becomes a limiting factor even though I’d consider to have decent pain tolerance chewing my scalp especially around the temple region is tough.

So I’ve thought about buying OTC lidocaine before needling need to know if anyone has tried this and what are their experiences.
What topicals are you using for micro needling? Minox or RU?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
That's what they do at the "clinics" so I doubt it will have any negative effect.

• +1
What topicals are you using for micro needling? Minox or RU?
I don’t use topical Dut 3x per week I don’t use topical min anymore only oral because it would irritate my skin quite badly

Yeah I bought a m8 pen but couldn't use it because of that so am also planning to be a numbing cream

• +1