@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They were probably Jewish

RIP though

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Xangsane
ERNESTO HATES JEWS [NIGGERS SHOT ME TO DEATH] [SEND IMMEDIATE HELP] [GTFIH] [SUIFUEL]

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
At first I put jfl, then I read.

• +1
ERNESTO HATES JEWS [NIGGERS SHOT ME TO DEATH] [SEND IMMEDIATE HELP] [GTFIH] [SUIFUEL]
DOES HE?

Atlantic - Caribbean Sea - Gulf of Mexico​
Tropical Weather Outlook (en Español)
200 PM EDT Mon Aug 19 2024​
Tropical Weather Discussion
1805 UTC Mon Aug 19 2024​
TC Type Image
Hurricane Ernesto RSS Feed icon
...ERNESTO STRENGTHENS A LITTLE MORE... ...DANGEROUS BEACH CONDITIONS CONTINUING ALONG THE NORTHEAST U.S. COAST AND ATLANTIC CANADA...

• +1
Rich on a yacht

Must be connections and shit

Sicily yacht latest: British tech tycoon Mike Lynch and daughter missing after superyacht capsized in Italy​

One man has died while four Britons and child are reportedly among missing after boat hits whirlwind off Palermo​

---

Key Points​

-----

Missing British tech tycoon Mike Lynch’s co-defendant in US fraud trial dies in car crash​

The co-defendant of British tech tycoon Mike Lynch in a US fraud trial died in a car crash days before the businessman went missing after the sinking of his yacht off the coast of Sicily.
Stephen Chamberlain, Autonomy’s former vice president of finance alongside chief executive Mr Lynch, was killed after being hit by a vehcile while out running on Saturday, his lawyer, Gary Lincenberg said.
Less than 48 hours later, Mr Lynch was among six tourists who went missing after a luxury yacht sank in a tornado off the coast of Sicily early on Monday.
In a statement, Mr Lincenberg said: “Our dear client and friend Steve Chamberlain was fatally struck by a car on Saturday while out running.
“He was a courageous man with unparalleled integrity. We deeply miss him. Steve fought successfully to clear his good name at trial earlier this year, and his good name now lives on through his wonderful family.

I want to die in a whirlwind off palermo

• JFL
based

• +1
@thugmaxxer2

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back