Total BRUTAL Asiancel pill!

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
"45% of non-single Asian women the US currently have a white boyfriend or husband."

"Dating site statistics consistently show the majority of white males prefer Asian women, and the majority of Asian women prefer white males. They are the only two groups in the world that exhibit such an overwhelming out-group preference for each other."

https://news.umich.edu/intimate-relationships-between-races-more-common-than-thought/

Lol, over asiancels.
Asap Rocky Lol GIF

sddefault.jpg
NYPICHPDPICT000014626329.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang, Klasik616, nathan and 2 others
USA = ER factory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, kviijjjjj, PMF1 and 2 others
it's always some subhuman asian with a decent looking white guy.

• +1
Reactions: watah and PMF1
That left couple pisses me off when i feel like watching reactions and that gook pops up on my screen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PMF1
"45% of non-single Asian women the US currently have a white boyfriend or husband."

"Dating site statistics consistently show the majority of white males prefer Asian women, and the majority of Asian women prefer white males. They are the only two groups in the world that exhibit such an overwhelming out-group preference for each other."

https://news.umich.edu/intimate-relationships-between-races-more-common-than-thought/

Lol, over asiancels.
Asap Rocky Lol GIF

sddefault.jpg
Outdated data of old roasties marrying betabux deluxe. It's different with gen z.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and PMF1
Images   2024 07 21T121556583
white cock only

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer and PMF1

Lol, over asiancels.
Asap Rocky Lol GIF

sddefault.jpg
Second guy is one of (((them))) but close enough ig

Lol, over asiancels.
Asap Rocky Lol GIF

sddefault.jpg
Asian foids on average are unnatractive as shit this is just an L tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PMF1
This is an L for white men. They have no foresight.

If Asian men aren’t doing well in the dating world and are perceived low value in society, why would these men want their future sons, their genetic lineage, to be half Asian. Basically guaranteeing their sons will never amount to becoming a CEO or the next president

Outdated data of old roasties marrying betabux deluxe. It's different with gen z.

It’s not that much better with genz. People overstate K-pop pill.

In NYC the majority of non-FOB Asian women I see are with white dudes.

Only thing that K-pop has changed is the number of Asian men with white women has gone from unicorn level rarity to something you’ll see a few times a month.

Kpop pill also doesn’t work for SEA.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
It’s not that much better with genz. People overstate K-pop pill.

In NYC the majority of non-FOB Asian women I see are with white dudes.

Only thing that K-pop has changed is the number of Asian men with white women has gone from unicorn level rarity to something you’ll see a few times a month.

Kpop pill also doesn’t work for SEA.
k-pop is self-castration lul. Ricecels and whytoids are the biggest inkwells though I'd say it's more brutal for ricecels since they are shorter.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
k-pop is self-castration lul. Ricecels and whytoids are the biggest inkwells though I'd say it's more brutal for ricecels since they are shorter.

Whiteoids in the US can easily run JBW on latinas or Asians. 90% of white incels in the US are locationcels in pennsultucky or Alaska or some shit and could ascend if they moved to San Antonio or LA.

By far seacels have it the worst. They’re often poor and can’t betabux unlike East Asian ricecels. Currycels end up arrange marriagemaxxing by 30 tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, St.TikTokcel and Latinolooksmaxxer
Whiteoids in the US can easily run JBW on latinas or Asians. 90% of white incels in the US are locationcels in pennsultucky or Alaska or some shit and could ascend if they moved to San Antonio or LA.

By far seacels have it the worst. They’re often poor and can’t betabux unlike East Asian ricecels. Currycels end up arrange marriagemaxxing by 30 tbh.
ginger = latina slayer pheno