(TOTAL GOLDEN VICTORY) Pan Zhanle Sets 100m Record In Mens Freestyle Final, Dominates and wins Gold

天下第一

Iron

6'3 19 year old Chinese Mogger breaking records at such a young age

INB4 DOPING COPE BY SEETHING INCELS

China got tested a disproportionate amount of times by seething copers yet still managed to get the lowest rates of doping
also just lol @ pajeets
3k samples with the most doping cases yet barely any athletic achievements

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, Imretarded?, aspiringexcel and 4 others
Is this account owned by the CCP?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Costcosuperstore and IAMNOTANINCEL
大家好, to Looksmax.org from the CPC
@Putin

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?, gravlek, aspiringexcel and 2 others
China is based

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 天下第一
This thread is full of bots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, aspiringexcel and HarshBDSMmaster
Not a new Asian propaganda machine again😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, aspiringexcel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Wtf jfl how do we dope and still fail
@DalitBoss BJP needs to be imprisoned and jailed for their crimes against hindumanity

• JFL
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer and DalitBoss
IMG 2487

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aspiringexcel, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
lol at this ignorant naive jackass. he's almost certainly on all the hgh and roids, they cycle it so it' not detected. this is how all the roidheads at the olympics remain undetected. unless you think only the ones who got caught are on roids :feelsgah:

he's probably on crispr too :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and romanstock
LONG LIVE THE GLORIOUS CCP!

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
lol at this ignorant naive jackass. he's almost certainly on all the hgh and roids, they cycle it so it' not detected. this is how all the roidheads at the olympics remain undetected. unless you think only the ones who got caught are on roids :feelsgah:

He's not on roids but cumskin cheaters are
1722519451068-png.3064702

forcedsmile
Two biggest excuses of insecure jealous cumskins when they get mogged
muh roids
claiming latinos, hapas, sandniggers and other mutts
cumskins run the olympics but asians are the ones on roids, forcedsmile
Imagine getting mogged this hard even with all the niggers representing you

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 天下第一
Over for cumskins they get destroyed in swimming now too one of the least mogger sports. Asian mog cumskins in almost every sport now. No wonder they export nigger bvlls by the boatloads otherwise theyd get terramogged into irrelevance on the olympic leaderboards

• +1
Reactions: 天下第一

forcedsmile
muh roids
View attachment 3064801
deathnik iq on display

"they're not on roids unless they get caught" :feelsuhh:

i'll just let the coath tell you how easy it is to bypass testing:

lurkers and incels, right here is a prime example of COPIUM ^
muh HGH muh ROIDS
also jfl @ crispr delusional monkey
probably claims china is a third world shithole yet somehow has access to advanced CRISPR that not even the jews have? ok bucko.

just lol, china was tested 3x more times then america yet america still had more doping violations, if anything it should be The West whos unfairly doping, especially since all the steroid-testing organizations are owned by the West. WADA is literally canadian-owned lol.
Chinese are also unfairly getting doping tested at a higher rate despite a signficantly lower percentage of doping violations.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
deathnik iq on display

"they're not on roids unless they get caught" :feelsuhh:

i'll just let the coath tell you how easy it is to bypass testing:

cumskin logic: random non white wins = roiding
Find me the source that says he roids or roids any more than any of the other cumskins
just invalidate the achievements of every olympian ever just because whites get smoked now theory
JUST LOL AT BEING THIS JEALOUS AND INSECURE LOL AT THIS DESPERATE CUMSKIN SEETHING JUST BECAUSE IT WASNT A CUMSKIN THAT WON
DNRD REST OF YOUR COPE

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and 天下第一
cumskin logic: random non white wins = roiding
Find me the source that says he roids or roids any more than any of the other cumskins
just invalidate the achievements of every olympian ever just because whites get smoked now theory
JUST LOL AT BEING THIS JEALOUS AND INSECURE LOL AT THIS DESPERATE CUMSKIN SEETHING JUST BECAUSE IT WASNT A CUMSKIN THAT WON
DNRD REST OF YOUR COPE
source that asians muh "roid" : jason blaha fat bloatlord gymcel vid that doesnt have anything to do with the olympics

View attachment 3064698

View attachment 3064701

View attachment 3064702
China got tested a disproportionate amount of times by seething copers yet still managed to get the lowest rates of doping
also just lol @ pajeets
Mirin chinks

will be posting my china vlog soon

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar

forcedsmile
muh roids
View attachment 3064801
Asians mogging our retarded jewropean teams filled with migrants and the 20 athletes from eastern jewrope. Why is this surprising?

View attachment 3064698

View attachment 3064701

View attachment 3064702
also just lol @ pajeets
dressel didnt race?

You already went?!
Yes went to shenzhen and hongkong:love:
Sneak peak into the thread: i saw both stacies and changs and there will be a lot of creepshots:Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and fentanyl
Still not watching that shit. If the Devil himself appeared during the Olympics, I still wouldn't watch it. Or maybe something extraordinary... "As the players got ready to throw a little rock high into the sky, a time traveler manifested from thin air onto the platform. He made a statement as follows, "I'm not here to prevent my future. On the contrary, I'm here to rub that shit in! You all are opening the gates of Hell and that's just fine with me. In the future, you all are hunted day and night while guys like me live it up in Skitzo Land, enjoying the scenery. Ugh. I'm already missing it, time to get back to your endgame. See ya!"" Still not watching it.

This is like a Chinaman running 8.99 time in 100m sprint in a week and claiming natural.

This is like a Chinaman running 8.99 time in 100m sprint in a week and claiming natural.

lurkers and incels, right here is a prime example of COPIUM ^
muh HGH muh ROIDS
also jfl @ crispr delusional monkey
probably claims china is a third world shithole yet somehow has access to advanced CRISPR that not even the jews have? ok bucko.
View attachment 3064817
just lol, china was tested 3x more times then america yet america still had more doping violations, if anything it should be The West whos unfairly doping, especially since all the steroid-testing organizations are owned by the West. WADA is literally canadian-owned lol.
Chinese are also unfairly getting doping tested at a higher rate despite a signficantly lower percentage of doping violations.

Not a new Asian propaganda machine again😭
They appear in summer and then disappear for the rest of the year, I can't remember how many years it's been like this :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and emeraldglass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back