TOTAL NORMALFAG DEATH

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Proximitypill + IRLpill = Life
I said what i said, no explanation needed. They're all evil psychopathic NPCs. TOTAL normalnigger death,.

NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR NORMALS, PISS IN THEIR MOUTHWASH, SPIT IN THEIR COFFEE, MOG THEM AND TAKE THEIR GFS, SCAM THEM OUT OF MONEY, INSULT THEM, CURSE THEM, PUT BLACK MAGIC ON ALL OF THEM, DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EVERY ONE OF THEM. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ARE THE ENEMY, THEY ARE COMPETITION.

IN CAVEMAN DAYS WE WOULD THROW STONES AT ENEMY TRIBES AND TAKE ALL THEIR WOMEN AND RESOURCES.

JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU HAVE ANY EMPATHY FOR ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE TRIBESMEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS TO BE EXPLOITED, DRAINED TO FURTHER ONE SELF.

SERVICE TO OTHERS? NO! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY. SERVICE TO SELF. GOD WILL PUNISH THE NORMALFAGS BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL.

FACT: ONLY 20% OF HUMAN BEINGS ON THE PLANET HAVE SOULS, OTHER 80% ARE LITERAL NPCs, OUT OF THOSE 20%, 19.99% ARE WORTHLESS TRASH AKA TAINTED SOULS.

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97, DNRDniggerking, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Who hurt you?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DNRDniggerking, NZb6Air and Carbine
JUST FUCKING LOL IF YOU HAVE ANY EMPATHY FOR ANYONE EXCEPT YOUR FAMILY AND CLOSE TRIBESMEN. EVERYONE ELSE IS TO BE EXPLOITED, DRAINED TO FURTHER ONE SELF.
Based

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, DNRDniggerking and chadce1255
Yes this is good shit bruh

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, DNRDniggerking and NZb6Air
this dude talkin bout cavemen killing each other when caveman chad would have beat his ass and used his skull as a pencil sharpener

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, DNRDniggerking and Carbine
What a way to come back to the forum JFL @JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
read every word. based

I can sense you are in great pain my brother. I will pray for you.🙏

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
this dude talkin bout cavemen killing each other when caveman chad would have beat his ass and used his skull as a pencil sharpener
Ah yes you would think that but what you don't know is that the superior caveman with a slightly high IQ anticipated the stronger grug would beat him to death with the stick in straight forward combat. So thinking this, the smarter grug climbed the tree, roped up a huge heavy stone, waited for the caveman all night to walk by, when he did, the smarter grug dropped the stone on his head, he won. And besides cavemen fought in groups not 1 by 1, when the stronger grug is fighting my fellow strong grug, i will quickly go behind and disable him. The smart grug always wins in the end, IQ trumps all.
The smart grug created the slingshot to beat stronger grugs who walk with sticks from a safe range.

4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I said what i said, no explanation needed. They're all evil psychopathic NPCs. TOTAL normalnigger death,.

NEVER FEEL SORRY FOR NORMALS, PISS IN THEIR MOUTHWASH, SPIT IN THEIR COFFEE, MOG THEM AND TAKE THEIR GFS, SCAM THEM OUT OF MONEY, INSULT THEM, CURSE THEM, PUT BLACK MAGIC ON ALL OF THEM, DISCRIMINATE AGAINST EVERY ONE OF THEM. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS, THEY ARE THE ENEMY, THEY ARE COMPETITION.

IN CAVEMAN DAYS WE WOULD THROW STONES AT ENEMY TRIBES AND TAKE ALL THEIR WOMEN AND RESOURCES.

SERVICE TO OTHERS? NO! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY. SERVICE TO SELF. GOD WILL PUNISH THE NORMALFAGS BECAUSE THEY ARE EVIL.

FACT: ONLY 20% OF HUMAN BEINGS ON THE PLANET HAVE SOULS, OTHER 80% ARE LITERAL NPCs, OUT OF THOSE 20%, 19.99% ARE WORTHLESS TRASH AKA TAINTED SOULS.
remind me when he goes ER

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr