Tounge posture is not gonna do jack shit tbh.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Think of this logically for a sec you mean to tell me that your tongue has enough pressure to move the maxilla forwards are you crazy know posture will work as a bad posture leads to downwards growth which you dont want but the crucial thing i have yet to here kike mew point out is teeth removal is usually the thing that leads to subhumans as the lower the teeth the more your jaw narrows in while a full healthy amount of teeth gives a nice good look that and mouth breathing gives you that subhuman look it's not tounge posture cause your maxilla is a bone your tounge is a soft organ you tell me how a soft organ can move literal bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thats a long sentence

I'm going to rape you and cut your head off if you make one more shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 2607, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
Blame your lack of sentence structure on the Joos too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm going to rape you and cut your head off if you make one more shit thread
Gudru I thought we were being nice now after @Bluepill roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Think of this logically for a sec you mean to tell me that your tongue has enough pressure to move the maxilla forwards are you crazy

Tongue posture = cope.

Bones are remodeled by soft tissue, that concept is pretty based on the academy. But that is only agreed on the developing bone, I doubt it can move even 2mm of bone after puberty, the tongue doesn't have enough force to do that tbh.

If you didn't correct your head shape before 3 years, and you didn't correct your tongue before 12 it's legit over, wait until next reincarnation

Attachments

• gi.gif
    gi.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Think of this logically for a sec you mean to tell me that your tongue has enough pressure to move the maxilla forwards are you crazy know posture will work as a bad posture leads to downwards growth which you dont want but the crucial thing i have yet to here kike mew point out is teeth removal is usually the thing that leads to subhumans as the lower the teeth the more your jaw narrows in while a full healthy amount of teeth gives a nice good look that and mouth breathing gives you that subhuman look it's not tounge posture cause your maxilla is a bone your tounge is a soft organ you tell me how a soft organ can move literal bone
Yes it works lol the tongue is one of the strongest muscles and the sutures of the skull never fully close even in adulthood

Yes it works lol the tongue is one of the strongest muscles and the sutures of the skull never fully close even in adulthood

Strongest maybe but to move bone ?

Strongest maybe but to move bone ?
The sutures never fully close in the skull. The skulls different then your frame and body