its been a fun ride

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
just ldar

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
a7PIjvy.gif

she let me roid, idk why but she just randomly took them away
Why in the name of fucks would you tell her you roid? It's pretty much ogre now OP. Next thing you know she takes your PCT drugs

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
jfl, your mom control your life
why you cant just do your own thing?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Tell her to give them back or you will rape her in her sleep

Pct can cause a bunch of shedding. Should be all temporary though. Beware

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
JFL if your mom is still in charge of your life like that. My parents have NO CLUE of anything I do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 616, fobos and 2 others
Buy another stash, but hide it and pretend your off. I did that many years ago in similar situation

JFL if your mom is still in charge of your life like that. My parents have NO CLUE of anything I do.
My mom is basically against any hard-core looksmaxing but I do whatever I want tbh

My mom is basically against any hard-core looksmaxing but I do whatever I want tbh
Same tbh. I start losing weight and beginning to look good and she’s basically one step away from shoving food down my throat. Ridiculous. It’s like she wants me to be alone my whole life. Good thing I’m low enough inhib to tell her to fuck off