Towel method

urkekeru123

urkekeru123

Iron
Ngl i eat a lot of potassium but my face still little chubby, so i realize i need to train my massester and i saw towel method and does it really works? If no is there anything else i know about chewing hard foods and meat but doesn't help much.

• JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and N1666
What? Sounds gay

Just roid and get jaw surgery bro

forum needs to go private

• +1
Reactions: mich, mlbmogger252, rgvmogger07 and 1 other person
Ngl i eat a lot of potassium but my face still little chubby, so i realize i need to train my massester and i saw towel method and does it really works? If no is there anything else i know about chewing hard foods and meat but doesn't help much.
Bruh these low iq niggas get mastic gum atleast wtf

yes it works obviously since it trains ur masseters but just chew hard food and gum all the time instead of stuffing a towel in ur mouth, plus if u chew with mastic gum it’s easier to target ur incisors, and when i say chew hard i mean really chew it like a primal caveman

No towel for ur genetics

no its shit and is gonna destroy your jaw lol its the biggest cope iv seen on tiktok

No towel for ur genetics
Ngl my dad has good cheekbones and good massester now and when I saw his pictures when he was like 16 or 17 i'm 15 now