towel pull in other direction

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
instead of pulling up, what if you pull it down, could this elongate the mandible nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
instead of pulling up, what if you pull it down, could this elongate the mandible nigga
its a good way to collapse your entire face no matter which direction, but i guess pulling down just excentuates the process which will occur anyways if you do this stupid stunt.

totally fucked up my mewing progress years back by belt pulling. i was 20 yrs old at the time and just getting into looksmaxxing. belt pulled and suddenly one day my gums were REALLY visible like my maxilla had totally collapsed. years later after palate expanding properly and mewing my gums are finally back up.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, BongMog, horizontallytall and 1 other person
What do you do with a towel now? I swear, these theories get wilder by the day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 15854
its a good way to collapse your entire face no matter which direction, but i guess pulling down just excentuates the process which will occur anyways if you do this stupid stunt.

totally fucked up my mewing progress years back by belt pulling. i was 20 yrs old at the time and just getting into looksmaxxing. belt pulled and suddenly one day my gums were REALLY visible like my maxilla had totally collapsed. years later after palate expanding properly and mewing my gums are finally back up.
damn nigga that crazy :oops:

yeah, i think i remember seeing your thread earlier about that, im thinking to pull with a moderate force and then coz i mew 24 7, i dont think itll be too risky for me

Cant u clech whole day to prevent maxilla collapsing?
yeah, i think i remember seeing your thread earlier about that, im thinking to pull with a moderate force and then coz i mew 24 7, i dont think itll be too risky for men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Just kys theory

• JFL
Cant u clech whole day to prevent maxilla collapsing?
just wear down teeth and decrease mandible height theorem. only clench/chew for short while, dont overdo it, masseter isnt trained for that load too anyways

just wear down teeth and decrease mandible height theorem. only clench/chew for short while, dont overdo it, masseter isnt trained for that load too anyways
Mandible height wont decrease if u dont close ur mouth . Ur mouth must slightly remain open. Teeth height mont effect it it will effect if u close ur mouth with perfect bite all time.

• Hmm...
Mandible height wont decrease if u dont close ur mouth . Ur mouth must slightly remain open. Teeth height mont effect it it will effect if u close ur mouth with perfect bite all time.
less tooth height=less mandible height.

dont get what ur saying, clench whole day with mouth open?

u need mouth closed for good lip seal and suction hold for efficacious mewing

hard mewing with good posture, suction hold when sleeping at night and chewmaxx mogs all else

mewing copers twisiting their thoughts as to why mewing didnt work "for them" bacuse of soem silly "mistakes" in the process

mewing just does nto work you dumb fuck

less tooth height=less mandible height.

dont get what ur saying, clench whole day with mouth open?

u need mouth closed for good lip seal and suction hold for efficacious mewing
Nah i mean i social situation dont keep your bite together. It wont make differnce. U can learn to fraud just like people jut most wont realise

• JFL