Toxic/Bad Relationships are normalized nowadays and there are lots of people (especially men) who stay out of fear of being lonely/alone.

illusion

illusion

Iron
If you look anywhere online today, you'll see a lot of videos about relationships and people talking about their partners, and a scary amount of them are videos of people complaining about things their partner does, and a wide range of these things are stuff you would never want to see in a long term partner or any partner at all. I've seen people talking about how they don't like that their partner does stuff like going out to clubs with their friends alone, and it's treated like something you should expect out of your partner, like it's a normal thing to do, and even under those videos there are still people calling them insecure and controlling about how they don't like that, but there is a line between wanting respect from your partner and being insecure/controlling.

Even worse so is that not only are these things seen as normal, but even when they aren't, a lot of people simply just try to ignore it and stay with said partner, out of fear of being alone, or because they've had worse experiences in the past with other partners. This can be shown perfectly by a friend of mine who told me "My girlfriend goes out clubbing every other week but at least she doesn't go out on trips with her guy friends like my ex did," when he was talking to me about his relationship and past relationships. What a lot of people don't realize is what's happening is you're being dehumanized. Just because someone is an improvement over your previous partner, or because you're lonely, doesn't mean you should be with them. It's like being happy that you're being treated like an animal since beforehand you were treated like an object.

And the people who feel lonely have it bad too, a lot of people believe that they are incapable of getting into relationships, so when they do, they hold onto that person no matter what, and they're essentially used and eventually thrown away. Just like how you shouldn't make a decision when you're mad, you shouldn't get in a relationship when you feel lonely, all it'll end up for you is more suffering and misery, and might actually impact things outside of your mental health, things like your financial situation and your ties with other people.

No matter who you are, you deserve the respect and thought of the person you are in a relationship with, just because you think you're lacking in some aspects doesn't mean you should tolerate being treated like an animal.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Username2093 and Recessed Life
Just like how you shouldn't make a decision when you're mad, you shouldn't get in a relationship when you feel lonely, all it'll end up for you is more suffering and misery, and might actually impact things outside of your mental health, things like your financial situation and your ties with other people.
That’s if ur bluepilled and are spineless.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

• +1
Reactions: Username2093 and Recessed Life
good thing you posted this valuable information to a website full of individuals in relationships where it's highly relevant and relatable

• JFL
good thing you posted this valuable information to a website full of individuals in relationships where it's highly relevant and relatable
It's more of a warning post since a lot of people do get into relationships simply because they're lonely.

• +1