Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s a near dead breed

It’s a dead breed if you’re black

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, turkproducer, BigBiceps and 10 others
I. Agree tbh, even legit god fearing girls are having a hard time and eventually giving in, the end is near

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium, turkproducer, Usum and 11 others
Trad girls?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LizardEyes, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 2 others
They never existed, thats the brutal thing, even in the 1940s American sailors would come back home to see their wives getting fucked by some chad that didnt participate in the war, we just had them on a chain back then.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Mr.cope, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
Negroes don't have a fucking chance in the west

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
They do just not in a big city like Toronto

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 6 others
They never existed, thats the brutal thing, even in the 1940s American sailors would come back home to see their wives getting fucked by some chad that didnt participate in the war, we just had them on a chain back then.
They even used this shit in ancient times as well :lul:

"The chastity belt was used in the 16th century to prevent sexual intercourse or masturbation. Women were forced to wear them during the Crusades when their husbands were far away and could not watch over their faithfulness."

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, Aesthetic, Papal_Guard and 8 others
Lucky for me there’s still plenty of them in my country. Over for the west.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 3 others
obv all women are whores

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Usum, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
Total worldwide femicide or cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 3 others
They even used this shit in ancient times as well :lul:
View attachment 325016
"The chastity belt was used in the 16th century to prevent sexual intercourse or masturbation. Women were forced to wear them during the Crusades when their husbands were far away and could not watch over their faithfulness."
The only way to make them trad wives is possibly to alter their genecode and brainwash them into only wanting to be with one male that she chooses due to his behavior which is described as friendly, not narcy, not egotistical, willingless to help others and aversion to violence if unprovoked.Doing something like MKULTRA to the entire female population is the only answer.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 4 others
Even in a Country like India where traditions are valued they are very less.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
i know a white one. turns out being asked to wait until marriage is actually very annoying, at least to me.

she also said the thought of having a dick in her mouth was "yucky"

it's like talking to an 8 year old

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
i know a white one. turns out being asked to wait until marriage is actually very annoying, at least to me.

Id LTR one and make her settle into the relationship but I’m black so there’s no point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Heirio
Id LTR one and make her settle into the relationship but I’m black so there’s no point
She has a crush on DK Metcalf bro. BBC champions claim another.

She's really pretty, 5'9, green eyes, brown hair etc. She's super sweet and shit, but I could never ever wait until marriage I don't have the willpower. Read these and tell me it doesn't sound like i'm talking to a middle schooler (She is 19)

4982D04D 4843 4420 AFA1 75AE4FE85378
AE3448E6 B645 4F64 AAD8 97E80CD6E8B1
F07ED191 2A2A 46BE B3B9 24C120D31763

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Aesthetic, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others

She's really pretty, 5'9, green eyes, brown hair etc. She's super sweet and shit, but I could never ever wait until marriage I don't have the willpower. Read these and tell me it doesn't sound like i'm talking to a middle schooler (She is 19)

View attachment 325036View attachment 325035View attachment 325034
She has a crush on that nigga? BBC empire just took another W.

She sounds like a estrogenic 14 year old girl. Tf? Bitch needs a nigga to run her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others
Why would a woman cuck herself out of the luxuries of being a whore? Society incentivizes it.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 1 other person
what's your fwhr ?
inel trait: knowing your fwhr
She has a crush on that nigga? BBC empire just took another W.

She sounds like a estrogenic 14 year old girl. Tf? Bitch needs a nigga to run her
JFL yea I was surprised, she's this christian white girl with a perfect family etc, her sister only got married and lost her virginity after 4 years of being with her boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Blackout.xl
inel trait: knowing your fwhr

JFL yea I was surprised, she's this christian white girl with a perfect family etc, her sister only got married and lost her virginity after 4 years of being with her boyfriend
Manipulator chad can drop her panties. She will give up the act when her pussy is overflowing at the right time. She’s gonna want that cock eventually. U just gotta break down the structure in her mind

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
I am SEA maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
I will look overseas for my wife

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl

This tbh
People on this site will say women with 2 laycounts at 22 makes them a whore because they're projecting their anger on their own virginity.

Manu women are whores but some are nice to talk to imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Impossible to find trad girls in a western city.
there are still some in more rural areas with more religious influence.

Better to just go to EE tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bruh they dont exist anymore at all

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
bruh they dont exist anymore at all
It’s a near dead breed

It’s a dead breed if you’re black
They do exist in Ireland. Numbers dropping by the day though.

Ireland is the last Western European country to fall to decadence.

The teenagers in Ireland now are the last generation to have a reasonable percentage of semi traditional girls.

Majority lose there’s proper virginity 16/17 now and it’s falling further fast.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
They do exist in Ireland. Numbers dropping by the day though.

Ireland is the last Western European country to fall to decadence.

The teenagers in Ireland now are the last generation to have a reasonable percentage of semi traditional girls.

Majority lose there’s proper virginity 16/17 now and it’s falling further fast.
Can blacks get a wife from Ireland?

• +1
Reactions: Hopeful333
Can blacks get a wife from Ireland?
It’s already to late for a trad wife. Majority of decent looking women have done the deed by 18. It’ only going to get worse.

Idk about getting wife’s. I’d say probably not for a dark skinned black.

Light skinned and mulattos maybe. They seem to have a high social standing on average.

Last edited:
Trade girls in your sense not

But trade girls who upkeep culture and participate in it exist

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

That's how average 19yo's talk, even the ones that have done anal gangbangs already.

Go to Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3043
Girls aren’t traditional in the sense that they care about it, it’s a matter of the traditions they’re raised with. It’s on the men in their life to establish a risk:reward that makes abstinence the clear right choice. If the men don’t do that, the women start hoeing. It’s their nature, not their fault. Still, they can be found in rural/Amish/Mormon communities in the us, rural catholic areas all throughout Latin America, probably much of Africa, Middle East, ee/Russia, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium and Deleted member 3043
Girls aren’t traditional in the sense that they care about it, it’s a matter of the traditions they’re raised with. It’s on the men in their life to establish a risk:reward that makes abstinence the clear right choice. If the men don’t do that, the women start hoeing. It’s their nature, not their fault. Still, they can be found in rural/Amish/Mormon communities in the us, rural catholic areas all throughout Latin America, probably much of Africa, Middle East, ee/Russia, etc.
totally right, good IQ.
women nature as males is to be degenerate hoes.
Actualizing their nature is to become pious and virgin.
This is not natural, this is cultural.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and OOGABOOGA
totally right, good IQ.
women nature as males is to be degenerate hoes.
Actualizing their nature is to become pious and virgin.
This is not natural, this is cultural.
Yes and a part of this problem is age constructs. People on here can joke about jbs and fbi all they want but this is true. The stereotypes about repressed christian girls turning to hoes is bc they’re expected to be virgins and go through hs and college and then get married. Which is retarded. Her entire biological purpose is to make babies, aka to fuck. There is no logical reason that 18 years from birth would be the deciding factor for ones readiness to act as an adult. In a functional society, the age of consent is marriage, and the age of marriage is fertility/puberty.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnesium, hebbewem and Deleted member 3043
Yes and a part of this problem is age constructs. People on here can joke about jbs and fbi all they want but this is true. The stereotypes about repressed christian girls turning to hoes is bc they’re expected to be virgins and go through hs and college and then get married. Which is retarded. Her entire biological purpose is to make babies, aka to fuck. There is no logical reason that 18 years from birth would be the deciding factor for ones readiness to act as an adult. In a functional society, the age of consent is marriage, and the age of marriage is fertility/puberty.
i won't agree bc i can't but we both know... uhm it's true.
This whole degeneracy takes partly his root in the fact that marriage is done so late in life, and it fucks everything, even hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Magnesium and OOGABOOGA
Indeed indeed
both my parents and especially grandparents married very early and were virgin and pious, won't tell age, and they were together and loved each others.
Meanwhile all my western friends or near all have divorced parents, married later.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
i won't agree bc i can't but we both know... uhm it's true.
This whole degeneracy takes partly his root in the fact that marriage is done so late in life, and it fucks everything, even hormones.
Yep and that’s because of the school system and government.
uuuuugghhhhhllllll
Just look how badly the media and government demonize “underage” brides around the world where that is the best chance the girl has for a good life. And then the same people get outed as pedos. Imagine taking your moral stance from government
both my parents and especially grandparents married very early and were virgin and pious, won't tell age, and they were together and loved each others.
Meanwhile all my western friends or near all have divorced parents, married later.
You’re a Christian I’m guessing?

Honestly, if men had lower libido, they would never talk to a woman.
It's 100% a waste of time.
They can't think properly and have nothing interesting to say AT ALL.
EMPTY AF.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

why in the fuck are you ocmplaing i'd meet up with her and make her suck my dick fuck u