“Trad Wives” are a scam

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Hot take: having a Trad wife is shit. Someone explain what is so appealing about a women who stays at home and bakes cookies all day or whatever the fuck. What would you even talk about with them? Eventually they will also get bored and start flirting with the Gardner or whoever rather than if they actually had a job. I wouldn’t mind them taking like a few years off to raise our kids but eventually I’d much rather them do some type of work or activity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BitchBoy, Sexually Disabled and 5 others
Trad wives won’t exist in 2030

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel, Timmy and 6 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
nice word for gold diggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, emo, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I just want someone nice and fun to talk to

• +1
Reactions: greycel, emo and aspiringexcel
Theyre worse than normal women.

Men on the internet taught them that and now they want to imitate it for male approval. Its as slutty as it gets

Also if it ever existed a trad women wouldnt label herself, she would see herself as merely a woman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff, greycel and 7 others
cope over if your wife has to work a 9-5 she’ll grow resentful of the relationship and eventually let the chad assistant manager hit

“B b b but honey i’m sorry it’s just because i needed to get some stress relief” jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 72978 and try2beme
cope over if your wife has to work a 9-5 she’ll grow resentful of the relationship and eventually let the chad assistant manager hit

“B b b but honey i’m sorry it’s just because i needed to get some stress relief” jfl
No chance ur a day older than 14

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, ChadL1te, dna_cel and 1 other person

So if she’s at work she fucks the Chad assistant manager.

If she’s at home she fucks the chad gardener while you’re at work.

If you’re wealthy enough not to need to work, she sees you as a bum and makes up lies to obtain time away for cheating.

Relationships in 2024 are dead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n9wiff, ChadL1te and 2 others

If you’re wealthy enough not to need to work, she sees you as a bum and makes up lies to obtain time away for cheating.

no because true trad wives aren’t degenerate whores bhai

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Xtra
I want a hot Israeli wife with 140 IQ.

jfl watch more hamza maybe youll also settle with a european skank who travels to thailand for endless supply of dick

coon iq exposed at trad wives:lul:

jfl watch more hamza maybe youll also settle with a european skank who travels to thailand for endless supply of dick

coon iq exposed at trad wives:lul:
damn the blackpill really has gotten to you innit :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Tradwife is a larp since 2000s

What do you talk with your girlfriend or non-trad wife then?

How many miles of dick she’s taken or how many times she’s been gangbanged no doubt.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
this forum is so fucking stupid it hurts my head at times, maybe they are just bimbo slut loving retards and hence they project it onto women

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

jfl at mentioning "chad" you live in the same country as me where anyone can slay not just chad, this country is the exact reason you have a slay count of 50

biggest slayer I knew was uglier than both of us, wasn't anywhere near chad he was a popular LTN

jfl at mentioning "chad" you live in the same country as me where anyone can slay not just chad, this country is the exact reason you have a slay count of 50

biggest slayer I knew was uglier than both of us, wasn't anywhere near chad he was a popular LTN

That makes it even worse because the looks threshold a guy needs to meet to get your “trad wife” to cheat is lower!

“Chad” in this case only needs to mean “any guy who exceeds your own looks level or gives her good feels from his rizz”.

JFL at 4chan autists who unironically think that self proclaimed trad wives are real, they are literally the nastiest bitches in disguise because niggas doesn't want them so they have to latch onto something :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and ChadL1te
Hot take: having a Trad wife is shit. Someone explain what is so appealing about a women who stays at home and bakes cookies all day or whatever the fuck. What would you even talk about with them? Eventually they will also get bored and start flirting with the Gardner or whoever rather than if they actually had a job. I wouldn’t mind them taking like a few years off to raise our kids but eventually I’d much rather them do some type of work or activity
Nigger women are a scam. Trad or not trad, they will either cheat on you or nag at you every day until you kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and Autismcel

You live in an exaggerated fantasy world

Tell me, who do you think is more likely to cheat. A wife with unlimited free time and no one to stop her or someone who’s busy and in a public setting

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff