Id rather be tall borderline framecel
5’10 and wide cuz 5’10 isnt short at least but 17 is patheitc tier

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Height is law.

6’2, girls care about height way more than bidelt

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
6’2” and 18” bidelt, that’s me. Trade offer declined.

You might be more attractive to girls above a certain height though, I only feel big enough for womanlets and really skinny dancer, figure skater looking girls.

6’2” and 18” bidelt, that’s me. Trade offer declined.

You might be more attractive to girls above a certain height though, I only feel big enough for womanlets and really skinny dancer, figure skater looking girls.
over for me
frame is cope for manlets like me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatever
6’2, girls care about height way more than bidelt

I don’t think so, I’m 6’2” with 20-21” bidelt and incel. I probably would have 18” untrained though, and there is not much left for me to gain in additional width as I’m hitting a genetic wall for gainz.

I see guys who are uglier and shorter than me but with wide frame having better success with women. I think because they look more dominant.

And more and more I just see rich / trust fund guys cleaning up regardless of looks. I feel like lookism is maybe not as true as it was before when things were economically easier.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and ey88
I don’t think so, I’m 6’2” with 20-21” bidelt and incel. I probably would have 18” untrained though, and there is not much left for me to gain in additional width as I’m hitting a genetic wall for gainz.

I see guys who are uglier and shorter than me but with wide frame having better success with women. I think because they look more dominant.

And more and more I just see rich / trust fund guys cleaning up regardless of looks. I feel like lookism is maybe not as true as it was before when things were economically easier.
Maybe because you have a subhuman face and/or autistic

Taller height looks more dominant than manlet wide frame. maybe they have more muscle idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back