Trade vs University

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Is learning a trade more worthwhile or going to university

I'm looking at it from a Western European perspective. Literally 60% or more of young people go to university. Originally less than 30% went to university in order to become managers and supervisors.

The minority learns a trade on the job directly after highschool nowadays. A good example is PhD chemists whose job and earnings prospects are terrible compared with Lab technician trade who easily find job.

Is Medicine and Law the only course worth going to university for from a financial cost vs benefit perspective?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, TsarTsar444, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others

I'm looking at it from a Western European perspective. Literally 60% or more of young people go to university. Originally less than 30% went to university in order to become managers and supervisors.

The minority learns a trade on the job directly after highschool nowadays. A good example is PhD chemists whose job and earnings prospects are terrible compared with Lab technician trade who easily find job.

Is Medicine and Law the only course worth going to university for from a financial cost vs benefit perspective?
both are shit and ull be looked down on by everyone

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AlexBrown84 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9568 and 10 others
University is giga cope tbh, I just do it to pass time without having too work 40h/week.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oxygen, Deleted member 9568, goat2x and 7 others
I went into sales which is a skill/trade. As time goes on skilled labor becomes increasingly important due to everyone having a degree exc. If you master a skill that makes you stand out that other people dont have you will always have work and get paid for the value you bring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deleted member 5180, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Just ldar

Last edited:
What income source do you have then?
I get stipends from the government and the european union cuz I'm on Erasmus rn. Got about 4.5k this semester and I take 5k student loans each semester that I reinvest but I haven't taken any profits on that yet.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
University is giga cope tbh, I just do it to pass time without having too work 40h/week.
Yes, if you get a trade then looksmax to chadlite+, you can go to uni and then take it easy lol.

If you go to university whilst most people are, you are going to get cucked from a money perspective, if you are at least chadlite or a female, you can have sex and parties to help cope with university.

Trades will find a job more easily, supply and demand etc. you already know. If you get a trade now you can _multiply _ ( your yearly wage _minus _tax benefits you miss out on from university_ ) by the years you will spend studying _ to see how much money you will miss out on.

depends on your situation. Do the maths and figure out what you really want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5180, thereallegend and 2 others
Thread #500 of you trying to find the easiest way to get rich. If someone is making money, they aren't going to tell u their secrets. You can learn everything off of Google.

And no, trades are for high T men. Not twinks who belong in university.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, n0rthface, Deleted member 5180 and 9 others
Thread #500 of you trying to find the easiest way to get rich. If someone is making money, they aren't going to tell u their secrets. You can learn everything off of Google.

lanky twinks can do trades too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
  • +1

Apprenticeship + University

• +1
I‘m studying law and I‘m not sure it‘s worth the time spent studying and not earning money because the degree takes so fucking long to complete ffs. Could be different country to country tho, German law degree probably takes the longest to complete worldwide

• +1

This guy is right. If you are not born rich there is no easy way, not even for jobs that seem easy like youtuber everything has a price. It is mandatory that you love what you do and you are good at it, the main reason is that you must do it obsessively until you get paid because you are better than the rest making you rich with it and investments.
Sometimes not even being the best, just covering a market. If you don't love what you do, at least make it pay well and allow you to jump into something you do like quickly.
In my opinion going to a good university is an easy way to make contacts, I met children of important people in the government of my country because of the university. But you could also do it if you go to private parties or if your job brings you closer to them. You have to focus on what you want, make contacts and work hard to be the best.

How long it takes I don't know is very personal, but you just have to do the things that others are not willing to do. Minimum requirements: PSL normie tier, NT, incel face only if you are strong and tall. If you are HTN or chadlite it will be very easy for you to make contacts. Optional: depending on your goal IQ and being a sociopath.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 9568
trade = learning how to do a dead end job that will be automated

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16530, Deprived, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
will be automatted in a decade or two, you can basically work until its automated and then not be a wagie for the rest of your life if you invested your money correctly. People should be retiring in there late 30's not when they are 65 or over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 6128
my head hurts from reading this.

think I just lost 1 IQ point

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 16530, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Trade is going to be the most practical option I'd say, if you want stable income. no they are not going to fucking automate plumbing on a large scale within your lifetime.
if you choose the university route, something computer/money/business related is going to be the best option for making money . i would not say it's worth pursuing medicine or law in this day in age, at least in america. very little growth = way more competition = harder for you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Like I've said previously, uni is useless.
Uni = networking.
That's about it.
Sure, networking can sometimes get you at the top though.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Examples?

How will nurses ( trade) be automated?
being a doctor's personal little bitch and getting bossed around, while having the lowest status in the hospital with no way up is the best job you can get out of trade school, that should tell you something.

• +1
being a doctor's personal little bitch and getting bossed around, while having the lowest status in the hospital with no way up is the best job you can get out of trade school, that should tell you something.
Car Mechanic, Electrician, Carpenter?

I dropped out of high school now I have multi-million dollar MRR clients. Pick a niche and become an expert.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Kind of there are certain PUAs who manage peoples dating profiles and rake in millions each year
What about the Make Money (Online) Niche and the Health/Beauty Niche?

They are the two most saturated but also the most profitable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What about the Make Money (Online) Niche and the Health/Beauty Niche?

They are the two most saturated but also the most profitable
both are good im currently running the Health/Beauty Niche on instagram and making around $60 passively everyday on a small account

y

yeah, but that 60% who started is 20% at the end of the first year of uni (in my country that is the case). Then, I think, uni is more expensive. Also, I think fewer people go to trade school nowadays, so there will be more opportunities for getting a job.

But, you will have a less physically demanding job if you finish uni, which means more time spent with your family, more energy throughout the day, etc. And I know in the USA, people who finish trade school make more money than those with college, but I don't think it is the same in Europe (talking as a European).

• +1
y

yeah, but that 60% who started is 20% at the end of the first year of uni (in my country that is the case). Then, I think, uni is more expensive. Also, I think fewer people go to trade school nowadays, so there will be more opportunities for getting a job.

But, you will have a less physically demanding job if you finish uni, which means more time spent with your family, more energy throughout the day, etc. And I know in the USA, people who finish trade school make more money than those with college, but I don't think it is the same in Europe (talking as a European).
True

if you are in western europe if anything i'm warning you to read anything that is sub-STEM, but ofc this mostly applies to normies to subhumans and low tier who will still get shit after getting some wagie assistant job after 1-2 years neet. Even than you are facing competetion from imported curries and gooks which they have taken in(mostly the big corporations) in thousands, they give them special housing(buy whole complex for them) and pay mula to PR-companies so no one will know. Most engineering jobs are just borderline sales/conulsting, you never about those that make it far. Look at spain and italy it will become like those countries except for switzerland. Finance and law will forever always be an HTN white + career, those that made it prob did it in the late 90's and that was the last era and albanian iq cel could work in prive equity with political science degree. I even know finance cels major that are unemployed for a few years or can't work in their field since they are not willing to lower their standard for the competitive jobs that are left so they also get shitty garbage low tier white collar while the other whore or htn + got it through connections and prob fucked around in his early 20's. Even tradies earn more than. Only viable fields right now and prob from now on for normies and subhumans will be IT or electrical/physics engineering, and last but not least medicine/dentistry(given high IQ) . For trade right now there is HVAC or electrician and you can later find an comfy "office job" or if you are good enough work in sales within those fields and make enough mula to looksmax.

• +1
Yeah better to be surrounded by college girls and people your age than be working retail at home depot or walmart or something.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 9568 and PubertyMaxxer
Do a trade honestly; university is saturated these days.

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360

I beg to differ. In the UK Yes, I only really see high T men working in things like site work, but in Australia, thanks to some changes made by Bill Shorten I see loads of Low T, low value men, and even women, working on sites. FIFO miners are an exception, but there u can be a twink, hell you can even have dyed hair and shit and work on a site in a city or suburb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 17344
I beg to differ. In the UK Yes, I only really see high T men working in things like site work, but in Australia, thanks to some changes made by Bill Shorten I see loads of Low T, low value men, and even women, working on sites. FIFO miners are an exception, but there u can be a twink, hell you can even have dyed hair and shit and work on a site in a city or suburb
geez, if i was in australia i would never been able to have a office job in that heat, rather construction there.

geez, if i was in australia i would never been able to have a office job in that heat, rather construction there.
they have AC.

Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, adelaide are not hot all year round

You can take a degree, learn a specific job, just to get hired by a guy that barely graduated high school (me)

• +1
Go to uni only if you're someone who can sit down and study for long periods of time regularly & if it's a STEM degree.

If you don't meet both these conditions jump into a trade asap

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz