Traders GTFIH

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Who here trades shit like. My main focus is crypto forex and commodities. Still following stock indexes though since it seems to create crashes in all the markets when they make big down moves.

Current positions

7000$ Btc Short ( entered 9420, stop at 9500), targets 9000,8950

Lowest target is 8450-8600 ( 21 weekly ema 8550 has strong support in bull runs but can wick lower)

Forex Plan
AUD/USD Short
10000$

Market short at 0.68331
Targets 0.672 , could even hit 0.672

Got fucked trying to long gbp/jpy at 132 lost 250$

Stock indexes
S and P 500
-I think it could fill in the gap at 2875 area

OR
can keep pumping up cause Stonks only go up

At the end of the day trading is more probability. indicators help you. Do your due diligence before entering your trades. This is just my ideas and i recommend researching as well before entering positions.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Lorsss and WhatToDo
Last edited: 2 minutes ago

explain one more time

• +1
Reactions: Carlodcx96
How can you predict crypto markets, I’ll never understand it. Dow Jones and nasdaq is where it’s at

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 5818
Who here trades shit like. My main focus is crypto forex and commodities. Still following stock indexes though since it seems to create crashes in all the markets when they make big down moves.

Current positions

Lowest target is 8450-8600 ( 21 weekly ema 8550 has strong support in bull runs but can wick lower)

Forex Plan
AUD/USD Short
10000$

Market short at 0.68331

Stock indexes
S and P 500

OR

At the end of the day trading is more probability. indicators help you. Do your due diligence before entering your trades. This is just my ideas and i recommend researching as well before entering positions.

>7,000 BTC Short

You lost that 7,000

>10,000 USD

Why would you short the USD before the 750 Billion dollar stimulus package hits the market? Please tell me you aren't leveraged

Current positions

Forex Plan
AUD/USD Short
10000$

Market short at 0.68331

Stock indexes
S and P 500

OR

The market is on a green upshoot until the second wave hits in September, that's when you short.

People are going to get fucked going against the fed, already learned my lesson the hard way

>7,000 BTC Short

You lost that 7,000

>10,000 USD

Why would you short the USD before the 750 Billion dollar stimulus package hits the market? Please tell me you aren't leveraged

Don't understand what you mean by losing the 7,000. I said 7000$ in bitcoin, or 0.75 btc. And the stock indexes I don't really trade but given how forex pairs such as aud/usd and gbp/jpy correlate a lot with the stock market indexes in downturns and even bitcoin during big stock index moves , I pay attention to it. And you realize the markets gone up close to 50%. Considering the average s and p 500 gain in a year is 8% thats roughly 6 years of investing in 3 months. Its not crazy to expect a pullback considering how quick the bounce. And I am bullish on the indexes till the upcoming election and would buy the dip. Trump was a big proponent of lowering the rates as well as policies like quantitative easing to make sure the stock market would stay high and there doing that. Feds and Trump have incentive to keep the markets high but if a second wave arrives no fed policy can really help that since it would have long term effects on tourism travel and going out in general. There saying it would happen likely late fall so till then at least for this summer not much to be bearish on.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm a newbie trader and I use iqoption

• +1
I trade options

• +1
dn rd jfl

OP

Last edited:
I’m starting to trade lately. Or hope to get into it more. I have a feeling with all this market increase it’s going to stAll or bottom out soon enough. I’ve been holding off on really buying anything. Maybe just some Snapchat shares because I can afford it LOL. I wish I could have afforded apple stock before their announcements. And amazon stock? Fucking thousands.

I’d love to trade and sit on my ass all day fucking foids

I’m starting to trade lately. Or hope to get into it more. I have a feeling with all this market increase it’s going to stAll or bottom out soon enough. I’ve been holding off on really buying anything. Maybe just some Snapchat shares because I can afford it LOL. I wish I could have afforded apple stock before their announcements. And amazon stock? Fucking thousands.

I am still holding my shorts. I would recommend to spend 200-300$ on a 1 month put option on the sp 500 or better yet the nasdaq. Or if go to derebit exchange and buy a 3-4 week put option on bitcoin at 8000$ strike. Close at 5-6k manually the option.

avoid forex

You can do options trading. There highly leveraged products often usually lowest is x10 for in the money shares for volatile stocks like tesla while 25-30x for blue chip stocks. 5-10% out of the money is 50-100x for 1 month out options.

How can you predict crypto markets, I’ll never understand it. Dow Jones and nasdaq is where it’s at
By mirroring institutional biases and heuristics and taking the other side of naive retail traders' trades (coz crypto retail traders are punters and typically very desperate and irrational). Very different game than FOREX. There's actually some chance in crypto if you're high IQ and prepared. FOREX is way to liquid and equities is pretty straight forward, just play the long game and stay LONG. People entering frequent short positions in the big markets are either on the path to their demise or they're the people capitalizing off the mistakes of the aformentioned.

Sound advice is to stay away from FOREX cause it'll incentivises you to "over-trade". Play the long and smart game with equities, and if you see opportunities in crypto then take opportunities WITH risk-tuned position sizing w/ statistically efficient payoff/risk attached.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
By mirroring institutional biases and heuristics and taking the other side of naive retail traders' trades (coz crypto retail traders are punters and typically very desperate and irrational). Very different game than FOREX. There's actually some chance in crypto if you're high IQ and prepared. FOREX is way to liquid and equities is pretty straight forward, just play the long game and stay LONG. People entering frequent short positions in the big markets are either on the path to their demise or they're the people capitalizing off the mistakes of the aformentioned.

Sound advice is to stay away from FOREX cause it'll incentivises you to "over-trade". Play the long and smart game with equities, and if you see opportunities in crypto then take opportunities WITH risk-tuned position sizing w/ statistically efficient payoff/risk attached.
Can I pm you for some noob tips if I start trading

The "Commitment of Traders" reports on Bitcoin futures is a really useful tool for sentiment analysis as it actually shows real and current positions, pooled into 3 very different groups who all act differently; Funds, Professional traders, and Retail Traders. Just position yourself against the retail traders and with the other 2; (obviously not a blackbox system but it's the foundation).

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476