TRADERS help me on what youtubers/people i should get advice from

zxim

zxim

Bronze
Ive seen trading lab but for some reason I feel like hes spewing cope/bullshit, im mainly into day trading for now, who should i watch and do you have any discord servers with actual advice?

I feel as if im a newgen seeking legitimate looksmax advice but with the topic of trading.

Do not get financial advice from youtube

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal and LuckyBeast
Ive seen trading lab but for some reason I feel like hes spewing cope/bullshit, im mainly into day trading for now, who should i watch and do you have any discord servers with actual advice?

I feel as if im a newgen seeking legitimate looksmax advice but with the topic of trading.
I basically need real reliable sources for trading

Do u have sources where i can learn
mainly from experience or private from people other than that everyone else on the internet is most likely trying to make money of off you

• +1
Reactions: zxim

wheat waffles

XxRakjeetHackerProxX said he has a 20$ trading course and signals for 99% accuracy

• +1
Reactions: paveldurovreal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back