Trading virginities

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
If you have never done that before you missed out big time. 16 is the age where you should trade virginities with your high school girlfriend. I was my ex's second. It has mentally scarred me knowing I gave my virginity to somebody who didn't give me theirs. I was literally, getting the second.

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body and CursedOne
iv taken 3 so far :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, CursedOne, Deleted member 7866 and 2 others
Just traded mine yesterday
and then i woke up

• So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Jfl @ sloppy seconds. My first and last relationships will be with a virgin. Might fuck a few whores inbetween but never LTR a hoe

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6789, sytyl and 1 other person
I will travel to a desolated African village and take virginities if I have to.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 6789
I asked a chubby girl on tinder to take my virginity. SHe respond: hahah your're so weird. then she didn't respond any further. I think she was into me before hten was reponding quick, she had a cute face. nice ass

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
massive brag jfl

taking 10 girls virginiteis or death tbh
It gets harder as u get older
coulda got more if i wanst a high inhib retard
Youve taken 10?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
I will travel to a desolated African village and take virginities if I have to.
There's an island in Papua New Guinea where they have a yam festival, when the yam festival is happening girls gang rape men. There is a high prevalence of HIV there though unfortunately

It gets harder as u get older
coulda got more if i wanst a high inhib retard
Youve taken 10?
Not even one tbh

I am an ugliest subhuman on this forum

Maybe I could trade virginities but im a giga autist so idk tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
If you have never done that before you missed out big time. 16 is the age where you should trade virginities with your high school girlfriend.
I don't know man, I didn't have a girlfriend in high-school, there were other guys who had, but when I asked them if they had sex, they confessed they didn't, some of these high-school relationships went on for years without sex, I thought it was stupid and no point in getting a gf if there's no sex...
Many girls got a boyfriend around 14-15, just because other girls already got a boyfriend so they wanted to fit in and simply have someone to go to parties, events, and pay for their drinks, food and stuff, but they didn't feel like starting their sex life so early, so they kept their bf waiting sometimes for a really long time.
When I went to college, about 10% of the girls there aged 18-19, were still virgins even if they had boyfriends.

• Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel