Train arm-wrestling, the ultimate way of strength-mogging

Hellstrom

Hellstrom

Bronze
Title.

It doesn't matter if you can outbox the guy, outbench him, choke him out, or outwrestle him. Even if you can, how will you prove that in a club? Or in an official setting? Or on someone's birthday, whatever the fuck, you understood me.

BUT as Denis Cyplenkov said one time: "Armwrestiling is the gentleman's sport."

You have the power to humiliate ANYONE in your suit just in 15 seconds, wherever AND whenever. Hoes don't care if you bench 900kg if you just lost in front of them in arm-wrestling.

Just get 25 cm massive palms and 21cm wrist from birth to arm-wrestle theory:feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Debetro
Brutal 0 answers pill

• +1
Reactions: boxface34 and Hellstrom
Kind of an interesting idea but the odds of ending up in a situation where you have to arm wrestle are extremely low

Even then, regular weight training will allow you to win an arm wrestling competition with 90% of people anyway

I guess you should know the basic techniques though just in case but I wouldn’t recommend devoting any serious amount of time to arm wrestling

Armwrestlers hands and forearms looks uglier than disabled dude's legs. And no amount of wins in AW will make you mog chad.

Armwrestlers hands and forearms looks uglier than disabled dude's legs. And no amount of wins in AW will make you mog chad.
Obviously, but if you lose you basically are emasculated in front of people. Doesnt matter if you are 7 psl

Kind of an interesting idea but the odds of ending up in a situation where you have to arm wrestle are extremely low

Even then, regular weight training will allow you to win an arm wrestling competition with 90% of people anyway

I guess you should know the basic techniques though just in case but I wouldn’t recommend devoting any serious amount of time to arm wrestling
Idk bruh the odds of it happening in a setting of 3-4+ people are pretty high if you spend some time

Idk bruh the odds of it happening in a setting of 3-4+ people are pretty high if you spend some time
I can’t remember the last time spontaneous arm wrestling happening in any group setting I’ve been in

But it has happened at some point I’m sure

Just not enough to warrant spending more than 30 minutes of effort learning how to improve

• So Sad
Reactions: Hellstrom