Train problem solved

D

Deleted member 23219

genetically superior aero-chad
You have all heard of this bullshit thought experiment before:
"A train is rushing towards 5 people that are tied up on the train tracks in front of it.
You stand at a junction and can pull a lever which would divert the train towards a different route, where only one guy is laying on the train tracks.
Would you pull the lever?

This thought experiment is stupid because it assumes that we see every human as equally valuable.

A girl would let the train run over 100s of sub-5s instead of pulling the lever in order to save chad.

Almost any incel would sacrifice millions of his fellow men just for the CHANCE of getting some below-average ass (without paying for it) for once in his life.

It's 2023.
There is no inherent human value anymore.

I would let all of you motherfuckers get crushed alive in a trash compactor just to decrease the competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 9cel, fuxkdakikez, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
I would let all of you motherfuckers get crushed alive in a trash compactor just to decrease the competition.
The competition isnt on .org retard

what if it was 5 incels and one stacy. so u kill the 5 incels and get a tied up stacy. or u kill the stacy and save 5 lives

I'd do nothing, theres no good or bad and i dont care about people who i dont know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
The average person isn't severly mentally ill like you mister

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
what if it was 5 incels and one stacy. so u kill the 5 incels and get a tied up stacy. or u kill the stacy and save 5 lives
I would
1st: let the train run over the inkwells
2nd: rape tied up stacy
3rd: pull the lever and wait for second train

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I would
1st: let the train run over the inkwells
2nd: rape tied up stacy
3rd: pull the lever and wait for second train
i would be raping stacy as the train runs her over so i die too. fitting end to a dumb sluts life, being raped like she always was asking for and incel getting to live out his biggest desire

• +1
Reactions: 9cel