TRAINING FOR THE RACE WAR

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have

survival of the fittest. going to headbutt a metal pole so when i get shot in the head it ricochets

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6217 and 7 others
Stay inside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, BigBiceps and PYT
ARE YOU READY FOR IT WHITE BOY? ITS COMING!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StolenDays, Deleted member 9355, JustBeCurryBrah and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Looks234
Me vs you in the video below (you're the walnut) (in minecraft)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
whites win

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Stare and PYT
this is a funny ass video ngl

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
@higgabigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and PYT
my t increased 10 fold by the end of the video

• Love it
Plot twist. Curries ambush and win

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, BigBiceps, St. Wristcel and 2 others
whites win
There'll be a few riots once Trump wins, that's it. People in the western world lack the fanaticism, they have so much to lose, that they're wondering if it's a good idea to start a bar fight after someone has grabbed your girlfriends arse, because the other guy might break your nose. It's different in somewhere like Africa, because they have nothing to lose. They'll start a civil war just like that, if the commanders can keep you fed and give you some cigarette money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, lutte, Deleted member 4019 and 2 others
There'll be a few riots once Trump wins, that's it. People in the western world lack the fanaticism, they have so much to lose, that they're wondering if it's a good idea to go to a bar fight after someone has grabbed your girlfriends arse, because the other guy might break your nose. It's different in somewhere like Africa, because they have nothing to lose. They'll start a civil war just like that, if the commanders can keep you fed and give you some cigarette money.

What about those antifa subhumans? They are fanatics.

• +1
they're wondering if it's a good idea to go to a bar fight after someone has grabbed your girlfriends arse, because the other guy might break your nose.
you mean start a bar fight?

america is so cucked. you get in trouble for defending yourself in a fight at school. you're expected to take the beating and then rat to the principal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte and BigBiceps
What about those antifa subhumans? They are fanatics.
They're some upper middle class family poofters who get their fix of adrenaline by doing some drugs and breaking public property. They do so well in riots, because the riot cops can't really hurt them without losing their jobs. However in an actual conflict, like if they got a brilliant idea to start fighting the patriarchy with guns, it'd turn really brutal for them.
Antifa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PYT
I WILL LITERALLY COMMIT A TERRORIST ATTACK IF TRUMP LOSES IM NOT EVEN KIDDING TBH
@FBI GTFIH FAGGOTS

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 4019 and 3 others
I WILL LITERALLY COMMIT A TERRORIST ATTACK IF TRUMP LOSES IM NOT EVEN KIDDING TBH
@FBI GTFIH FAGGOTS
for my sake i hope trump wins
im surrounded by trump supporters

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
They're some upper middle class family poofters who get their fix of adrenaline by doing some drugs and breaking public property. They do so well in riots, because the riot cops can't really hurt them without losing their jobs. However in an actual conflict, like if they got a brilliant idea to start fighting the patriarchy with guns, it'd turn really brutal for them.
View attachment 781011

Fair enough, they got wrecked by that Rittenhouse kid.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and PYT
stay safe and inside bro especially since you‘re in Florida.

• +1
🤒

• +1
was surprised to hear my name in the video ngl

CraKKKa ass cops would have shot Edward Norton if he was a brutha, if you catch my drift. But since he was a fellow craKKKa they let him live.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and BigBiceps
CraKKKa ass cops would have shot Edward Norton if he was a brutha, if you catch my drift. But since he was a fellow craKKKa they let him live.
It's over for bruthas

• +1
Reactions: PYT and JustBeCurryBrah