Training legs and abs is the king of feeling good

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
I've been a back and chest and arms and shoulders guy . But lately I've been training calves and quads and abs and the difference in how I feel is huge

Cuck trait if you don't train legs because low IQ girls don't care about them . Fuck girls and their sheep mentalilty.

When it comes to muscles Legs and abs are king for improving quality of everyday life

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, juste, It'snotover and 6 others
Reported

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Deleted member 29883, HalfGypsyMogger and 4 others
also girls love muscly legs

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger, MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 24444
I've finally started to take leg training seriously after skipping it for nearly 4 years straight.
I also used to be upper body only in the past but I've finally seen the light and stopped coping.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, midlatinocel and Deleted member 24444
also girls love muscly legs

women spend more time looking at your knees and feet than your upper legs, there's in fact not a single part of the body that women care less about than your upper legs.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23324, the BULL and 5 others
Delts are the only muscle u need for raising SMV, everything else has diminishing returns compared to effort you put in
Gettyimages 1235736523 594x594
Ckb47e94r74a1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
interesting, source?

I was sleeping.

there's also evidence suggesting women like longer than average legs, which naturally are also slimmer than average since longer limbs are harder to fill out, so it might even be the complete opposite of what you're saying.

brutal hairpill
yeah the reason the back of the skull is red is because they're looking at hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 22627 and 2 others

I was sleeping.

there's also evidence suggesting women like longer than average legs, which naturally are also slimmer than average since longer limbs are harder to fill out, so it might even be the complete opposite of what you're saying.
i still dont skip legs tbh, just dont put as much effort. Your whole body should taper from larger to slimmer, torso to calves.

i still dont skip legs tbh, just dont put as much effort. Your whole body should taper from larger to slimmer, torso to calves.
calves are likely more important than upper legs are.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23324, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
calves are likely more important than upper legs are.
how many times a week should i train calves? I do calf raises 4 sets to failure like 2-3 times a week. you think thats good enough?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
how many times a week should i train calves? I do calf raises 4 sets to failure like 2-3 times a week. you think thats good enough?
training them to failure for a few sets rather than going heavy on them is probably preferable since they're a slow twitch dominant muscle group.

mine grow just from the way I walk.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and tbh aff
training them to failure for a few sets rather than going heavy on them is probably preferable since they're a slow twitch dominant muscle group.

mine grow just from the way I walk.
haha yes you prob walk on the tips of your feet. ive seen guys walk like that around campus. i always thought it was cause they were training calves.

haha yes you prob walk on the tips of your feet. ive seen guys walk like that around campus. i always thought it was cause they were training calves.
it's a common diagnostic trait in autism.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff

I was sleeping.

I think thats more about the proportion, not absolute size.

Ghanks for the link.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Makes dick look skinnier
More importantly big legs make bulge look small but you can always fraud with tissues

2 birds one stone

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: juste and BongMog
good way to train legs : sprint, jump, rope jump, boxe, light squats
bad ways : heavy squats and deadlifts, pressure on your spine for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and MaxillaMaxing
cope redpill thread. sex with oneitis is the meaning of life

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Primalsplit and MaxillaMaxing
cope redpill thread. sex with oneitis is the meaning of life
Speak for yourself

You just look like a native Indian that just saw a blonde woman . Disgustingly thirsty

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
OP made a based point about how certain exercises makes one feel very good and a bunch of SIMP-listic morons debate how "muh girls" like this muscle group or that muscle group.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 24444 and MaxillaMaxing
Improve quality of life how?
How you feel when you move or even standing for long periods of time

The core helps majorly with the posture and therefore looking and feeling more confident

I was sleeping.

yeah the reason the back of the skull is red is because they're looking at hair.
Your avi look retarded af