Training legs is the biggest cope on this website

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
First, I think that that's obvious that nobody cares about your legs
Second, training legs will not provide faster muscle growth of upper-body, rather vice versa: they steal time from training upper-body, they steal quite a lot of resources that could fuel your upper-body;
And, what's the most important, T and HGH released during leg workouts WON'T DO SHIT to the growth of your arms. Any workout increases these serum hormones as a result of stress, but such small spike in testosterone can't really enhance anabolism. Just take aromasin and get that amount of testosterone 24/7, you will see that nothing has changed accordingly to your muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 13137 and Deleted member 11604
i also skip legday :lul: only push and pull

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 12270, Deleted member 13137 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Tang0MyMang00, Deleted member 11604 and 3 others
i also skip legday :lul: only push and pull
based low inhib, don't listen to incels who deadlift and squat and wait for fast results in arms growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Second, training legs will not provide faster muscle growth of upper-body, rather vice versa: they steal time from training upper-body, they steal quite a lot of resources that could fuel your upper-body;
And, what's the most important, T and HGH released during leg workouts WON'T DO SHIT to the growth of your arms. Any workout increases these serum hormones as a result of stress, but such small spike in testosterone can't really enhance anabolism. Just take aromasin and get that amount of testosterone 24/7, you will see that nothing has changed accordingly to your muscle mass

Attachments

• 771A3A43-1584-4A7E-A5A7-040E45E31279.jpeg
    771A3A43-1584-4A7E-A5A7-040E45E31279.jpeg
    62.5 KB · Views: 131
Don’t be a retard and just train your legs. I fell for this meme and didn’t train legs for 2 years. When i cut my upper body looked good but legs looked so bad. It makes you look weak and unathletic. You don’t have to prioritise them just throw some leg work at the end of your workouts and you’ll be good.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 13994, Euclidd and 7 others
Don’t be a retard and just train your legs. I fell for this meme and didn’t train legs for 2 years. When i cut my upper body looked good but legs looked so bad. It makes you look weak and unathletic. You don’t have to prioritise them just throw some leg work at the end of your workouts and you’ll be good.
just wear pants theory

I skipped leg day for nearly 2 years straight (only trained upper body during this period).

Wasn't worth it tbh. I've been training my legs for about 2 months now and I honestly enjoy it, even if I don't get any T or HGH related benefits.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, Pietrosiek and Romeo1111
I only read the first two sentence and honestly I’m not sure if you are trolling, actually that dumb or just severely uneducated and too lazy to do any research.

I am way too lazy to explain in detail but ffs train legs you retard. And yes it DOES affect your upperbody positive + if you don’t have legs girls legit laugh at you behind your back. Legs are a must have for aesthetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: animo123, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13335
I only read the first two sentence and honestly I’m not sure if you are trolling, actually that dumb or just severely uneducated and too lazy to do any research.

I am way too lazy to explain in detail but ffs train legs you retard. And yes it DOES affect your upperbody positive + if you don’t have legs girls legit laugh at you behind your back. Legs are a must have for aesthetics.
cope

Squat once a week and you’re good

jfl at stronglifts redditcels

training legs is not cope, I train them directly once per week and high intensity cardio 2 per week, sled push, sprints, burpees with jump... also hits the legs, everything proportional

• +1
Reactions: animo123 and Pietrosiek