TRAM IN ZAGREB RAN OVER A CURRY (BROOTAL) (GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
20240227 124931

20240227 125112

You might ask me how do i know the nigga that caused a complete stop in the traffic is a curry, well he was driving glovo and i saw him while they were taking him into the ambulance.

He was driving food delivery and the tram almost ran him over :feelswow:

We waited for like 10 minutes for tram to start moving again

Poor bhai.

Later on i went to my favourite restaurant with chinese and japanese food because i found 11.5 jewros in school today

JFL at the retard that left 11.5 jewros on the floor.

This is what i ate
20240227 132348
20240227 132111

It costed 14 jewros.

@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @AlexBrown84 @Gengar @latincell95 @justropemaxbro @Clown Show @hopecel @TsarTsar444 @klip11 @notcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
A lot of these Indian/Nepalis who go to Europe don't even want to do it, their families force them to come and wageslave here. Hope he makes a full recovery.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, horizontallytall, brucewayne78 and 2 others
The post describes an incident in Zagreb where a tram nearly hit a food delivery driver, causing a temporary traffic halt. The author, after witnessing the event, dines at a favorite restaurant, utilizing found money for the meal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, ineonx, bloomercel and 6 others
View attachment 2771178
View attachment 2771179
You might ask me how do i know the nigga that caused a complete stop in the traffic is a curry, well he was driving glovo and i saw him while they were taking him into the ambulance.

Poor bhai.

Later on i went to my favourite restaurant with chinese and japanese food because i found 11.5 jewros in school today

This is what i ate
View attachment 2771193View attachment 2771196
It costed 14 jewros.

@ascension @ReadBooksEveryday @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @AlexBrown84 @Gengar @latincell95 @justropemaxbro @Clown Show @hopecel @TsarTsar444 @klip11 @notcel
On a serious note I hope he gets better very very soon. Working as a deliveroo bike rider is tiring

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, ReadBooksEveryday, ascension and 1 other person
Wtf are with curries and trains

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, EuroAscendCoper and 3 others
A lot of these Indian/Nepalis who go to Europe don't even want to do it, their families force them to come and wageslave here. Hope he makes a full recovery.
Genuinely brutal for him some iq70 ogre gasers were laughing at him

Good thing this isnt jewmerica so the hospital stay will be free + he will get compensation because its the tram that ran him over
On a serious note I hope he gets better very very soon. Working as a deliveroo bike rider is tiring
He could still move his head and arms but im 99% sure his left leg was broken
Wtf are with curries and trains
Only in slums of Zagreb

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane and 1 other person

Delivery drivers are Gods as far as I'm concerned, they bring my goyslop right to my door. It's a noble job

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane and 1 other person
I didnt know you had 2.5 euros in you

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2771178
View attachment 2771179

Poor bhai.

This is what i ate
It costed 14 jewros.

Do Curry slay in Zagreb?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, bloomercel and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2771178
View attachment 2771179

Poor bhai.

This is what i ate
It costed 14 jewros.

The world keeps spinning and it won’t stop for anyone.

World Spinning GIF by performance.io

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and aspiringexcel
View attachment 2771178
View attachment 2771179

Poor bhai.

This is what i ate
It costed 14 jewros.

Sounds like you had a fun day, bhai. JFL at the guy causing traffic to stop for only 10 minutes. That's actually really quick. In the Netherlands, they would've taken much longer than that. And only 14 euros for that? Brb, time to visit Zagreb.

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Indians and trains, what a love story

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and aspiringexcel
@russiancelreturns is risking his life every day.
imma buy some 1.9 tdi high T car like Vw Passat/Golf. Tired of waging on zogged muh electric bike

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
imma buy some 1.9 tdi high T car like Vw Passat/Golf. Tired of waging on zogged muh electric bike
Didn't you already have a vw? It was your parents', right? But you said you won't actually make more money delivering in it, right?

Didn't you already have a vw? It was your parents', right? But you said you won't actually make more money delivering in it, right?
yes thats my parents' car. Im gonna glovo and uber eatsmaxx only on weekends when traffic road is low. Gonna treat it like my one side hustle. And the another one side hustle is tutoring from math and maybe some language. I was coping with idea that maybe Im gonna cope with corpocelling after uni but idea of rotting in some corporation is brutal af. Average salary (basically cannot afford anything), brutally boring working 9-5 with a chad scrummaster/project manager + tons of betacucks and foids who orbitting around him... unbearable. + I will need to move to another city (Warsaw/Wroclaw) cuz no corpo jobs in my home city.

Also I was planning to geomaxx to latam but gave up on this idea. Ive explained it in this thread -> https://geomax.me/threads/geomaxxing-to-latam-is-low-iq.3988/#post-46862

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Bro almost pulled a schery :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HerpDerpson
View attachment 2771178
View attachment 2771179

Poor bhai.

This is what i ate
It costed 14 jewros.

I see the slums of Mumbai recognises Zagreb

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel