Trampoline is legit for losing bloat/fat

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
We have a trampoline in our back yard and I've been using it vigorously for about a month. I have lost weight and lost some bloat on my face. I am still bloated and skinny fat but I can see that I have lost fat. Better than running as it tires you out quicker and you don't have to go in public.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, FatBunnyBaby, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Cardio is cardio, retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18931
18BB4636 3A85 4845 8095 493D800E7EAA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19994 and Gaygymmaxx
legit

will get a trampoline

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
looksmaxxing by using a pool trampoline? i'm in, gonna try it fellow inkwell looksmaxxers

You can really get the same intensity from a trampoline as a you can running tbh.

Guys i hope we can discuss the thing about trampolines.. i have even posted about that in the past on the forum.. Trampolines really debloats my face like no other thing in the planet, not even been skinny af, and what i have found is maybe that our lymphatic systems dont work properly? but at the same time i heard about water retention, mini face lift, even my skin kinda looks better after a couple of weeks on the trampoline, but if i dont work out on the trampoline 2-3 days.. my inflammation, fat, bloats whatever you wanna call that comes back quickly. Does that happens to you too OP?

I wish I had a trampoline so I could trampolinemax.

Guys i hope we can discuss the thing about trampolines.. i have even posted about that in the past on the forum.. Trampolines really debloats my face like no other thing in the planet, not even been skinny af, and what i have found is maybe that our lymphatic systems dont work properly? but at the same time i heard about water retention, mini face lift, even my skin kinda looks better after a couple of weeks on the trampoline, but if i dont work out on the trampoline 2-3 days.. my inflammation, fat, bloats whatever you wanna call that comes back quickly. Does that happens to you too OP?
you sweat off water weight

Fucking anything to avoid simply putting down the fork.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
you sweat off water weight
bro i dont even sweat on the mini trampoline some days, i used to be on peloton bike shit didnt make a change in my face at all, but trampoline is something else i dont know what it is, an i have watch at least 2 or 3 youtube videos of models that have a mini trampoline in the background..

btw im talking by doing it 10-15 minutes daily and literally just jumping..